Getting in Touch With QuickBooks Customer Service Has Never Been Easier!
QuickBooks is accounting software with integrated payroll, billing, point of sale, and invoicing for small businesses.
The company was founded in 1983 by Intuit Inc. They developed the first commercial release of QuickBooks as a Lotus 1-2-3 compatible product on October 9, 1989. Shortly after its initial release, they rebranded the company to Intuit Incorporated. In 1998, the company launched its first web-based product—QuickBooks Pro OnLine. It was followed by QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and QuickBooks Simple Start.
In 2004, the company acquired PayCycle Inc, a point of sale provider to help merchants track payments in real-time.
QuickBooks was created to make accounting and taxation easier for self-employed individuals and small businesses. Today, the company offers a number of products, including QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, and ProConnect. The software is constantly upgraded to meet the changing needs of both businesses and consumers.
If you use QuickBooks and you have any questions or you experience any issues with the service, you should learn how to get in touch with the company’s customer support. We are here to make reaching QuickBooks customer service a smooth-sailing experience and show you how to skip the phone queue in a jiffy!
, and forget about sitting by the phone waiting for support agents to answer your call ever again!
How To Get in Touch With QuickBooks Customer Service on Your Own
If you think contacting customer service is the only way to acquire the info and assistance you need, it’s not! Instead of dialing customer service right away, you can first explore QuickBooks’ FAQ page. This way, you’ll be able to get answers to the following questions and more:
- Can I cancel QuickBooks Online if I conclude it isn't right for me?
- Can I get software updates/upgrades, and if so, how do I upgrade?
- How does QuickBooks Online work?
- Will there be a minimum subscription period?
- If there is a trial period, how can I sign up?
- Can I get QuickBooks Online onsite setup assistance?
- What are the steps to subscribing if I decide that QuickBooks Online is right for me?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Is it possible to import and export data into QuickBooks Online?
- Is there a way for multiple users to access my QuickBooks Online company file at the same time?
- Is it possible to access QuickBooks Online offline?
- Where can I find more info about the system requirements for QuickBooks Online?
- Is it possible for me to have more than one company file?
- Will I get to enjoy discounts for signing up for more than one company file?
- What info do I need to provide when signing up?
- Is there a way to access QuickBooks Online on my phone or tablet?
- How do I choose the QuickBooks Online plan that is right for me, and how much does monthly subscription cost?
- Can I use QuickBooks Online on my Mac?
- Is it possible to pay the subscription annually?
- Is technical support included?
Worried because you couldn’t find what you were looking for on QuickBooks’ website? Don’t be! You can reach QuickBooks customer service by choosing one of the following contact methods:
- Over the phone
- Through live chat
Calling QuickBooks Customer Service
To contact QuickBooks customer service over the phone, follow the next steps:
- Dial +1-877-683-3280
- Tell the support agent what you need assistance with
- Follow the instructions they provide
Calling customer service is the best way to get the answers you need on the spot. You won’t have to wonder when the company will respond to your request or try to navigate confusing instructions online. The only issue is that you will usually have to wait for a while before a support agent answers your call. That’s why DoNotPay developed a product that helps you avoid waiting around for customer service to accept your call! You can relax while we do all the tedious work and come back once we alert you!
That is not all DoNotPay can help you with! Other than showing you how to skip the phone queue using our nifty app, we can also assist you in:
- Canceling your QuickBooks subscription easily
- Starting your QuickBooks free trial without giving away your credit card info
The best part is that you can do the above-listed tasks from the comfort of your couch in a few taps!
Chatting With QuickBooks Customer Service Reps
You can also chat with QuickBooks’ virtual assistant. This is how you can start the process:
- Go to the QuickBooks Contact Us page
- Click on Start a Message
- Type in your name, email address, and request
- Prove you’re not a robot
- Select Start Chat
Bear in mind that the virtual assistant won’t always be able to help you. Dealing with basic common requests is usually possible through live chat, but for the more complex requests, you will have to call QuickBooks customer service.
Skip the Phone Queue and Connect With a QuickBooks Customer Service Agent
QuickBooks is a large company with over 3 million active users, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that their lines are always busy. Still, listening to automated messages on repeat for 15+ minutes is enough to drive even the most patient of customers crazy.
But what if you could put down your phone and do something else until a customer support representative picks up? That’s exactly what DoNotPay enables you to do!
Our app can call QuickBooks for you and notify you as soon as someone picks up. This way, you don’t have to sit there nervously tapping your foot for 15 minutes. Instead, you can spend that time watching your favorite TV show, for example, and pick up the phone once the app connects to a live person.
To call QuickBooks through DoNotPay, all you need to do is:
- in your web browser
- Select the Skip Waiting on Hold product
- Type in the name of the company you want to call
- Click on the name and press Call Now
The app does the rest for you! You can sit back and relax or do whatever you like in the meantime, and we’ll let you know the instant you can talk to a customer representative.
Don’t waste time and nerves waiting on hold—DoNotPay offers a much more convenient alternative!
Save Even More Time With DoNotPay!
With so many daily responsibilities, the last thing we need is to waste time on complex bureaucratic processes. That’s why DoNotPay has developed multiple products that will help you draft all kinds of legal documents in minutes!
On top of that, you won’t have to waste hundreds of dollars on lawyers. Our award-winning app can help you create:
- Powers of attorney
- Child travel consent forms
- Divorce settlement agreements
- Defamation demand letters
- Financial aid appeal letters
And that’s just the beginning! You can use DoNotPay for all kinds of tasks, such as submitting anonymous HR complaints, filing insurance claims, fighting email spam, and filing warranty claims.
Other Tasks DoNotPay Can Help With
If you think that’s great value, wait until you hear what else DoNotPay can help you with! Here’s a table with a couple other amazing DoNotPay features that will help improve your quality of life:
|Dealing With Companies||Getting Rid of Spammers for Good||Helping With Your Studies|