Pennsylvania Packages for Inmates—Explained
The days inmates spend behind bars are tough as the communication with their families and loved ones is reduced to occasional phone calls and inmate visitation. Apart from writing (and addressing letters properly) and inspiring them to keep going strong, you can provide prisoners with some necessities by sending them a care package.
Every U.S. state has one or more approved providers that enable friends and families of prisoners to order goods for their loved ones serving a sentence.
If anyone you care for is currently located in any institution that belongs to this department—be it a partner, a relative, or a prison pen pal—the following lines will teach you how the PA inmate package system works and everything you should know before you order.
What Do Care Packages for Inmates in Pennsylvania Contain?
Access Securepak boasts a multitude of product categories and allows you to create a customized package for an inmate based on their taste or preferences. Unlike other providers, this company doesn’t offer pre-made bundles. You choose individual items, including food, drinks, or calendars.
Another great side of their range is that it includes products that align with specific dietary standards, such as:
- Kosher and halal
- Soy-free food
- Sugar-free food
- Gluten-free products
How Many Packages Can I Send?
Every prisoner in the institutions covered by Access Securepak eligible to receive care packages is entitled to one bundle per quarter. If you have already ordered something for the same inmate in the past three months, the system automatically blocks all further attempts to order.
What Are the Prices of Access Securepak Products?
The following table shows the catalog price range of the most popular products this company offers:
|Granola and Cereal Bars
|Snacks and Crackers
|Candies and Cookies
Noodles and Soups
How Can I Locate an Incarcerated Person With DoNotPay?
You might be aware that your imprisoned relative or friend is located somewhere in Pennsylvania, but to send them a package or contact them in any way, you have to know the exact facility.
DoNotPay’s user-friendly search tool will help you get the most accurate results and locate a prisoner fast by using only two pieces of information. Here’s the procedure you need to follow:
- Access DoNotPay from your
- Go to Connect With an Inmate
- Pick Locate Someone
- Choose Pennsylvania and enter the name of the inmate
Our huge database involves all types of detention centers in Pennsylvania, as well as other U.S. states. This means you can say goodbye to searching through every institution’s inmate list to track the one you are looking for. DoNotPay made this process much simpler and quicker!
How To Order Care Packages for Prisoners in Pennsylvania
Access Securepak enables inmates’ friends and families to order the goods and have them delivered to a certain facility in three ways:
- Via mail
- Via phone
How To Order an Access Securepak Care Package Online
The first method is the most common, and it’s also the easiest as the whole procedure takes only a few minutes, and you don’t have to contact support.
Here are the steps you need to follow to order your package online:
- Log in to your Access Securepak account
- Click on the Start Shopping tab
- Enter the inmate’s ID number or their first and last name and hit Find
- Click on the green button with the inmate’s ID number
- Search for the desired products and add them to your cart
- Enter all the necessary details, including your payment method
- Submit your order
How To Order an Access Securepak Care Package via Mail
If you aren’t tech-savvy, you can place an order by downloading the printable form and mailing it to the company. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Go to the official Access Securepak website
- Click on the Download Order Form tab
- Download the PDF document and print it
- Complete the order form manually by checking the desired products
- Specify the exact facility address, your home address, and your payment details
- Mail the form to:
Access Securepak (PA)
10880 Linpage Place
St. Louis, MO 63132
How To Order an Access Securepak Care Package via Phone
To place a care package order via phone, follow these steps:
- Dial 1-800-546-6283
- Tell the agent you want to place an order and provide them with all required details
- Wait for them to confirm that your order was successfully placed
The regular customer support center is available 24/7, while the bilingual one’s working hours are Monday through Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 11:59 p.m (EST).
Whichever method you choose, the maximum value of the package mustn’t exceed $80. If you order online and try to add more products after you reach this amount, the system will automatically remove the items from your basket. Printed forms with a total bigger than $80 won’t be processed.
I Tried To Place an Order Online, But It Failed/Returned—Why?
Your online Access Securepack order might fail for various reasons, but the most common ones are:
- Technical issues
- The inmate isn’t eligible for receiving care packages
- You exceeded the permitted number of quarter packages
- The inmate was banned from receiving care packages in the meantime
How To Send a Letter to an Inmate Using DoNotPay
If you think that a care package isn’t enough and you prefer to send something more personal to your incarcerated loved one, DoNotPay is here to help you. Our app has an amazing feature that enables you to write to a prisoner via our online form and let them know you are thinking about them.
To write a letter to a prisoner, open DoNotPay in any web browser and follow these steps:
- Find the Connect With an Inmate feature and click on Send a Personalized Letter
- Provide the chatbot with basic info about the inmate, including their name, ID number, and exact location
- Write a letter using our online form
- Use one of our templates and add photos if you like
- Submit your message
Once you complete these steps, DoNotPay will turn your message into a physical copy and make sure the inmate receives it as soon as possible.
How Will I Receive a Response From the Inmate?
When the inmate gets your letter, they can respond to you in the following way:
- They write a physical letter
- They address it to DoNotPay
- DoNotPay turns it into a digital letter and sends it to you
As soon as we process their reply, you will see it in the Virtual Mailbox section when you open our app and choose Connect With an Inmate.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
Not only can we get you informed about Access Securepak, but we also help you understand GTL and ICSolution selling policies and package orders. If you prefer written correspondence with your imprisoned spouse or significant other, our platform will teach you all about writing love letters to prisoners. You can also keep up with the most accurate information about inmate calling services, iCare packages for prisoners, and inmate mail rules and regulations in all U.S. states.
Open our app in your and get access to numerous other handy features:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Filing warranty claims or appeals
- Waiving college application fees
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Stopping text spam
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds from companies
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones