Find the Inmate Calling Solutions Phone Number in No Time
Inmate Calling Solutions (ICSolutions) is a company that provides inmates with telecommunications services across the States. They are based in San Antonio, Texas, but you can call their customer service number for any questions you might have regarding the process.
What You Should Know About Calling Incarcerated Persons
You should know the general rules when it comes to talking with prisoners over the phone.
You cannot call an inmate whenever you feel like it—certain periods during the day are reserved for communication with the outside world. The time span is long, usually from 8 a.m. and 11 p.m., but it depends on the policy of the particular facility. More importantly, you are not the one who can make the phone call—the inmate has to get permission to contact you.
Prisoners make phone calls via landlines, and they use collect calls to get in touch with the person they wish to speak to. Another possibility is to use third parties that specialize in connecting offenders with their loved ones through prepaid phones.
You should check if the facility your loved one is located in allows such communication before signing up for telecommunication services from companies like Inmate Calling Solutions.
What To Expect When Calling Inmate Calling Solutions Number
Some of ICSolutions’ services include:
- Prepaid Account
- Debit Telephone Account
- Voicemail Messaging
- Collect Calling
There are three ways of purchasing ICSolutions phone services:
- On their website
- By calling 1 (888) 506-8407
- By mailing a cashier’s check or money order to ICSolutions, 2200 Danbury Street, San Antonio, TX 78217
Inmate Calling Solutions Prepaid Account
You can create a free prepaid ICSolutions account and use it on a cell phone or if the prisoner can’t use billing or collect calls. In case you have gone over the spending limit for collect calls, your prepaid account can come in handy.
Inmate Calling Solutions Debit Telephone Account
An ICSolutions debit telephone number allows the prisoner to call all phone numbers except the ones that might be blocked by the correctional institution they are in. The debit account differs from a prepaid account because the former allows calls to any phone number, while the latter can only be used for a specific number that the account holder chose.
Inmate Calling Solutions Voicemail Messaging
If you have an ICSolutions prepaid account, you can leave voice messages to the prisoner provided that the facility allows such services. The messages can be 30-seconds long, and you can leave them at any time during the day. Be sure to find the local toll-free inmate voicemail number for that specific prison.
Inmate Calling Solutions Collect Calling
Collect calls ensure that the prisoner can call your landline phone, and you will be charged for it with your next phone bill. Check with the correctional facility the prisoner is located in if they allow this kind of service.
Who Is Allowed To Talk With Inmates Over the Phone?
Since the inmates are the ones making the phone calls, the jail staff must know who they are calling. You should be on the prisoner’s approved telephone list if you want them to contact you.
Inmates usually compile this list upon arrival, so if they don’t know your number, they won’t be able to put you on it. This can easily be fixed when you include your number in a letter you write to the prisoner.
Inmates can have conversations over the phone with their family, friends, legal representatives, and support groups. It is the same group of people who are allowed to visit inmates. You should check the rules and regulations of the facility they are located in.
Some institutions allow only collect calls, while others may permit additional communication channels, such as ICSolutions.
Due to security reasons, all the phone calls made with prisoners are recorded, so be careful what you talk about. Don’t mention anything illegal or the crime they’ve committed.
DoNotPay Can Connect You With an Inmate
If you are looking for the fastest and easiest way to contact an inmate, DoNotPay is the right choice for you! We’ve made sure the entire process is as simple as it gets. You can skip all the unpleasantries and complications you’d normally have to go through.
It might be an even better choice to contact inmates by sending them a letter than calling them. You can carefully think of everything you want to say and include it without worries about forgetting something. They will also get to keep the letter and go back to it in time of need.
Here’s how it goes:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser and log in to your account
- Find and click on the Connect With an Inmate category
- Pick one of the three possible features:
- Send a Personalized Letter
- Locate Someone
- Virtual Mailbox
Sending a Personalized Letter to a Prisoner
DoNotPay has a feature that makes the process of writing to a prisoner super simple. You won’t even have to worry about addressing a letter properly because we ensure your prison pen pal receives it. These are the only steps you’ll need to take:
- Open the DoNotPay prison feature and navigate to Send a Personalized Letter
- Insert the relevant information about the inmate (their name and ID number)
- Write down everything you’d like to inform the inmate about
- You may even add photos to the letter
- You can pick one of our various customized letter templates (a lot of fun themes suitable for different seasons)
DoNotPay will send the letter in your stead. You don’t have to worry about the response because we can also help with that.
Receiving Letters From Inmates
Once the inmate receives the letter, they will want to reply. DoNotPay has a way of making the process straightforward and efficient:
- The person who is in jail writes a letter and sends it to a specific address
- DoNotPay digitizes the letter
- We send the digital version to you
You can easily access the letter from your Virtual Mailbox.
DoNotPay Can Locate an Inmate for You
If you are not sure what facility the inmate you’d like to contact is located in, DoNotPay can help you find them. Our extensive database includes ICE detention centers as well as the federal, county, and state facilities, so you won’t have a problem locating your loved one.
To find the person you are looking for, follow these simple steps:
- Open the DoNotPay prison feature and select Locate Someone
- Provide us with the name of the prisoner
- Enter the state the prisoner is located in
We can locate the prisoner and tell you where they are being held exactly.
Other Useful Features DoNotPay Offers
If you are looking for the best ways to find an inmate in a specific state like Texas, DoNotPay can assist. In case you want to know more about sending packages to inmates or calling them, we have all the rules and regulations in one place.
Count on us to provide you with the best creative mail ideas for inmates if you want to surprise them on a special occasion.
We can simplify numerous other administrative tasks and save your time and money.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and let us help you with any of the following problems:
- Ending subscriptions or memberships once and for all
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Resolving credit card issues
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones from stalking and harassment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting a DMV appointment scheduled in no time
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Saying goodbye to text spam for good
- Suing companies and people in small claims court
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Keeping your work safe from copyright infringement
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones