Contest PCM Parking Charge Notice the Easy Way
Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd is a parking enforcement agency that offers parking services, management, and solutions to residential and commercial clients in their private parking bays.
PCM offers parking tickets to all car park users to freely use the parking lots. You earn a parking charge notice (PCN) if you park in a private car park without a valid PCM parking ticket. You can get rid of the PCN by paying off the fines or disputing the ticket armed with valid evidence.
You can online through the PCM website or by writing a letter. DoNotPay helps you appeal your PCN faster by drafting a quick and precise appeal letter. Sign up on our website and utilise the Parking Ticket product to fasten your ticket appeal application.
How Do I Pay a PCM Parking Charge Notice?
All the information you need to pay your PCM parking charge notice is available on the reverse of the ticket. You can also pay your PCM PCN through any of the following ways:
- Online through the PCM website
- Through the automated PCM line: 0845 867 9445
- Send a check or postal order to the PCM postal address: Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd, The Courtyard, 1a Cranbourne Road, Slough, SL1 2XF
NOTE: Write the PCN number on the reverse of the check or postal order.
How Do I Challenge a PCM Parking Charge Notice?
You can challenge a PCM parking charge through two different ways:
1. Dispute Your Parking Charge Online
To file a complaint against a PCM PCN, log onto the Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd official website, click on services, then go to 'enforcement, appeals, and debt management'. Scroll down to the 'appeal a PCN section' and fill out the form provided by clicking on the button.
You should appeal your ticket within 24 hours after receiving the PCN.
2. Writing a Letter to Dispute Your Parking Ticket
If you cannot appeal your PCN online, you can opt to write to PCM and send the letter to:
Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd, The Courtyard, 1a Cranbourne Road, Slough, SL1 2XF
You will receive the results of your appeal after 14 days. You can challenge the first appeal verdict through an Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme provided by the Independent Appeals Service (IAS).
The IAS has a panel of legally trained solicitors who will review your appeal application. You can petition as a third party only if the vehicle owner or the driver has submitted a written and signed authority to PCM through the mail.
Contact PCM through a direct call if you do not receive a response on your appeal within 14 days.
If you get a PCN on a vehicle that you sold, you need to prove that you sold the car. Attach the following documents to your appeal letter:
- Documents showing transfer of vehicle ownership
- Full name and active address to the current owner of the vehicle
You need to provide your vehicle registration and Parking Charge Notice number when paying or appealing your PCN.
In summary, here’s a table on the contact information for PCM when you dispute your PCN:
|PCM Contact Information|
|Online Form||PCN Appeals|
|Phone Number||01753 512603|
|Postal Address||Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd,
The Courtyard, 1a Cranbourne Road,
Slough, SL1 2XF
Reasons to Dispute a PCM Parking Charge Notice
Ignoring your PCN affects your credit rating, making it hard for you to apply for a credit card, mortgage, or any form of financial services. You should pay your PCN within 14 days of ticket issuance or petition it through the provided channels.
Here are a few reasons to appeal a PCM parking charge notice:
- There were unclear or missing signs on the car park
- The vehicle was not yours during the time of PCN issuance
- The paying machines were not working, and there is no way you could have paid the parking fees
- PCM is not responsible for the car park you got charged on
- You made a keying error (that you can prove) while paying
- You were unfairly charged
Contest PCM Parking Charge Notice With the Help of DoNotPay
Contesting a parking ticket is a time-sensitive activity, as your penalty grows each day. DoNotPay helps you save time by drafting an appeal letter for you to send to PCM. Note that DoNotPay helps you draft the appeal letter, but does not post it to PCM on your behalf.
Here's how to get started:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and go to the Ticket Disputes category. Select the Parking Ticket product.
- Upload a photo of your citation.
- Provide us with some details on why you believe the citation issued is a mistake.
- That's it! You'll receive an appeal letter that contains the best argument to win your case.
It's really that simple! You can use the carefully crafted appeal letter to serve as your argument when you challenge your ticket.
DoNotPay helps you appeal parking tickets in the US and the UK. Sign up and use our Parking Ticket product to get an appeal letter for any of the following tickets:
- Birmingham City council PCN
- Islington penalty charge notice
- Transport for London penalty charge notices
- Los Angeles parking tickets
- NYC parking tickets
- Chicago parking tickets
- San Jose parking tickets
- Seattle parking tickets
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is the newest and fastest way to . We work across all platforms with government entities and private companies to bring you solutions to all your legal and administrative issues.
Our services range from solving financial services such as negotiating car leases to administrative services such as connecting with government representatives. We can help you solve your everyday issues, including:
- Dealing with fraudulent robocalls and claim compensation
- Solving revocable living trust
- Helping with your utility bills
- Helping you leverage burner phones
- Compensating for victims of crime
- Contact government representatives
- Filling a complaint against your neighbours
- Going to small claims court
Sign up today on our website to enjoy these services and more.