Cancel NOW TV Automatic Renewal in 3 Easy Steps
There are many reasons you may wish to cancel NOW TV automatic renewal. Maybe you don't like the platform as you used to, maybe you can no longer afford to pay for it, or maybe you have found another platform that you feel would work best for you.
Whatever your reason, you have the right to cancel your membership if you feel that it is no longer working for you. However, doing it by yourself can be complicated and time-consuming. But what other better way to cancel your NOW TV automatic renewal than letting DoNotPay help you? Read along for more information.
About NOW TV
When you join NOW TV, you can either subscribe to a monthly membership or buy NOW Sports or NOW Sports Extra Day Membership.
NOW Monthly Membership
NOW monthly membership allows you to choose from different packages, such as:
|Cinema Monthly Membership.||This subscription grants you access to on-demand content and movies.|
|Kids Monthly Membership.||This package allows you to choose from on-demand kids' TV channels and box sets.|
|Entertainment Monthly Membership.||With this subscription, you can choose from a wide variety of pay-TV channels and many on-demand content and box sets.|
|Sports Monthly Membership||With this subscription, you can access live-streamed sports channels.|
|Sports Extra Monthly Membership.||This subscription grants you access to 2 premier and 4 BT sports channels.|
|Hayu Monthly Membership.||This subscription gives you access to many reality TV shows and box sets.|
When Can NOW TV Cancel Your Subscription?
NOW can cancel your subscription at any time. However, there are specific circumstances when NOW will cancel your subscription without any refund. For example, you will not receive any compensation if you:
- Fail to make your payments
- Take part in any fraudulent activities
Your Rights to Cancel Your NOW TV Subscription
You have a right to cancel the purchase of a NOW content membership and get full compensation without reason within 14 days after:
- The date of purchase of the membership.
- The date of delivery (For subscriptions redeemed using voucher codes).
Cancellation Period for NOW Device
Just like with subscriptions, you have a right to cancel the purchase of a NOW device or any other purchased equipment and get a full refund within the cooling-off period (14 days from the date of purchase, the date of delivery or the date of receipt of notice).
How to Cancel NOW TV Membership or Device
If you have a change of mind and wish to cancel your purchase during the cooling-off period, all you have to do is:
- Go to the HELP section of the NOW website
- Provide your official name, your NOW username and email
- If you wish to cancel the purchase of a NOW device, you need to provide the serial number, the order number, and the delivery address of the equipment.
If you decide to cancel using the online cancellation form on nowtv.com, our team will send you an acknowledgement email.
How Cancellation May Affect You
If you cancel during the cooling-off period, you will receive a full refund, including any delivery costs. If you bought a NOW Device bundle but during the 14 days you decide to cancel your NOW Device but retain your NOW Membership, you will no longer be eligible for any discounts you had received before. You will have to pay NOW the difference between the discounted price and the original cost of your membership package.
How NOW TV Refunds Work
NOW will pay any refund due to you (less any deductions owed to NOW) not later than 14 days from the date you:
- Communicate about your decision to cancel your purchase of a NOW Membership or NOW Device
- NOW receives the returned goods from you
The refund will be made using the same mode of payment you used during the purchase unless there is a separate agreement.
I Am Still Being Charged After Cancelling My NOW TV Membership
If you notice a NOW TV charge on your bank statement after cancelling your subscription, the charge may be coming from a different NOW account registered using your details. Common reasons you may have multiple accounts include:
- You created an extra account when you bought a NOW Box
- You created an extra account to take advantage of an offer
- Someone close to you used your payment card to open another account
- You opened multiple accounts because you did not know you can have more than one type of membership on one account.
How Do I Know if I Have Multiple Accounts?
All you have to do is enter your name and the last four numbers of your payment card in NOW's Account Finder to check for any matching accounts.
Let DoNotPay Help You Cancel NOW TV Automatic Renewal
DoNotPay can help you cancel NOW TV automatic renewal in 3 easy steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on cancelling your subscription. We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Subscriptions Across Other Platforms
You can also use DoNotPay to:
- Cancel Virgin Media
- Cancel B.T. Sports
- Cancel your Vodafone contract
- Cancel your Just Eat order
- Stop the renewal of your Admiral membership
- Cancel your RAC membership
- Cancel your Beer 52 membership
- Cancel your A.A. membership
- Cancel Planet Fitness
- Cancel CVS Carepass
- Cancel X-box Live
- Cancel Sky
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay has so many other services to offer you, such as:
And so much more. Do not look any further. Sign up with DoNotPay today to cancel NOW TV automatic renewal and enjoy other amazing services we have to offer.