Reach Navient Customer Service in a Flash
Have you tried reaching navient customer service lately only to be put on hold again? Your issue may be urgent but, like half of the American population, you are more likely to spend 43 days of your life on hold trying to find support. Navient has, for the most part, been associated with student loan processing for federal and private education sectors. However, the company has since exited federal student loan processing and handed it over to Aidvantage with their focus now on providing private student loans, business financing solutions, and processing military loans and benefits.
With such a wide pool of customers to serve, you may often find yourself having to wait in long phone queues every time you need to reach support. But with DoNotPay, you don't have to dread calling. and alert you when your call is picked so you can have your issue resolved.
Navient Support Contact Number and Email
The company's contact details are divided into several departments as follows:
1. HEAL and FFELP student loan programs
|Toll-free phone number||888-272-5543|
|TDD phone number||877-713-3833|
- For general inquiries and submission of documents
P.O Box 9500
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9500
- Cosigner payment processing mail addres
P.O Box 9555
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9555
- Loan payment mail address
P.O Box 9533
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9533
- Military personnel
Toll-free number: 855-284-4879
International toll-free number: 001-888-272-5543
International (with charges): 001-317-570-7397
Local Fax: 800-848-1949
International fax: 001-317-578-6700
- Private students loan department
Toll-free phone number-888-272-5543
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9000
International fax: 001-317-841-1713
- Loan payment mail address
P.O Box 9000
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9000
- Cosigner payment mail address
P.O Box 9988
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9988
- General inquiries and submission of documents
P.O Box 9640
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9640
- School Aid Office
Toll-free phone number: 888-272-5543
Navient's customer service hours are as follows:
- Monday - Thursday (8 am - 9 pm) ET
- Friday (8 am - 8 pm) ET
The company promises quick and efficient customer service provided that you have this information ready:
- Your SSN number
- Other important details you deem necessary
Once customer support picks up your call, it's important to explain your problem in a few keywords so you can get redirected to the right department. For instance, if you require assistance to change a password, you can say "password" so you can get the right help.
Where to Find Quick Help for Your Navient Problems
The best way to have your Navient problems solved is to call their automated phone system. The phone service is available 24/7 all year round and can help you verify your identity, send you links for easy Navient website navigation, and your payment confirmation details.
Emails and mail-ins are extra options you can utilize, but they may not be convenient when you need an urgent matter solved.
Navient Corporate Address
The company's official address is:
123 Justison Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
As Navient's client, it's important to know the company's corporate address if you prefer to make correspondences via mail or walk-ins.
Another reason you may need their corporate address is if you intend to sue Navient in small claims court and you require an address to send a demand letter or serve the company.
If Navient refuses to help me, can I sue them in small claims court?
Yes. If you feel that the company has wronged you and won't own up to their mistakes, you can sue them in the small claims court with the help of DoNotPay.
Here's how to get started:
- DoNotPay generates a demand letter you can send to Navient to try to settle things out of court.
- If unanswered, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you with this and provides you with enough copies.
- After that, you can file an official complaint with the court. DoNotPay will guide you through the process step by step.
- You will then serve Navient, which will tell them that they are being sued. You should also specify a reason for which you are suing them.
- Finally, show up in court! DoNotPay will provide a script you can use before the judge.
Get in Touch With Navient Customer Service Using DoNotPay
It's frustrating when you try to get in touch with Navient on an urgent matter only to be put on hold for several minutes. With DoNotPay's new Skip Waiting on Hold product, wasting time on hold is a thing of the past. We call customer support on your behalf and hold for you. Once your call is picked, we alert you and you can explain your problems and have them solved.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Navient's phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That’s it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you skip Navient's phone queue is just one of the many things we can do for you.
Other services on DoNotPay include:
- Help to find free trials and don't get charged
- Sue any company in the small claims court
- Help to analyze a company's terms of service
- Finding missing money
- Help to schedule a DMV appointment
- Help to file a complaint against anyone or any company
- Help with bills you are unable to pay
- Airline flight compensation
Try DoNotPay today and you will never have to stay on hold in Navient's phone queue or any other company ever again.