Here Is How to Get a McAfee Refund in No Time!
McAfee is an internet security solution provider that offers a full range of subscription-based services.
You can subscribe to a Total Protection plan that keeps your device safe from viruses, malware, spyware, and phishing or choose software like VPN, secure web browser, an antivirus designed for gamers, ID theft protection, or parental controls.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your McAfee purchase, you can request a refund from the company.
What Is the McAfee Refund Policy?
You can get a refund for most McAfee purchases, but the eligibility depends on the service you bought, type of subscription term, and time elapsed from the purchase.
Some facts to consider are:
- Taxes are non-refundable
- Annual subscribers can request a refund within 30-days of the purchase
- Monthly subscribers are not eligible for a refund
- If you receive a refund, you have to uninstall the software
Is There a McAfee Auto-Renewal Refund?
If you are an annual subscriber and have an auto-renewal subscription turned on, McAfee will charge you for another year at the end of your current subscription term.
If you don't want to continue using McAfee, the company will issue a full refund. The only condition is that you make a refund request within 60 days of being charged.
This only works for annual subscribers. Monthly subscribers are not eligible for a refund even if they use the auto-renewal option.
What Can You Do if You Are a Monthly McAfee Subscriber?
If you are a monthly subscriber and cancel in the middle of the billing term, you will not get a partial refund. Your account will remain active until the end of the current subscription period.
Our app can help you cancel your McAfee account before your subscription renews.
When signing up for a free trial with our virtual credit card, you don't have to worry about being charged for a full plan when the trial ends.
This free virtual credit card is not connected to any payment source, which means there is no money to be taken from it.
DoNotPay Is the Fastest Way to Request a McAfee Refund!
According to The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), you have 60 days from the purchase to dispute a charge on your credit card. DoNotPay, the first AI Consumer Champion in the world, will help you do just that.
Here is to how to get your money back from McAfee:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Scroll down and tap the File a Chargeback option
- Provide your bank details to our chatbot
- Enter McAfee as the name of the merchant
- Follow the chatbot’s prompts and build up your case
DoNotPay will fax a dispute letter to your bank and provide a document consisting of crucial Visa and Mastercard codes, which will help you in your case. The app can send a refund request letter to McAfee as well.
How to Request a Refund Using the McAfee Refund Form
Another option to request a refund is to fill in the form on the McAfee website. Here are the steps to do it:
- Go to the McAfee website
- Click on the Resources tab in the header
- Choose Support from the For Home section
- Click on the Request a Refund box
- Pick United States—English from the drop-down menu
- Select the Request a Refund box again
- Choose a reason for requesting a refund
- Choose the way to contact McAfee—often only the phone call option will be available
- Provide your first and last name in the form bellow
- Enter your phone number to verify your account
- Type in your contact email
- Input the email connected to your account to verify it
- Click Continue
- Call the phone number presented on the screen and select 1 for refund requests—if the phone call option is the only one available
- Reference the service request number provided on the screen when calling
- Follow the steps to complete the process
If an email option is available, you will be provided with a contact email address. Make sure to include the details of your request and to reference a service number.
Can You Request a Refund Via
Yes / No / Maybe
How Long Do McAfee Refunds Take to Complete?
The company considers each refund request individually. You might be approved for a refund instantly, or it could take a few weeks.
If you are approved, the money should be in your bank account not later than ten days from the time of approval.
Is McAfee Refusing to Issue You a Refund? Sue the Company With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay has been honored with the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access and is qualified to help you file a lawsuit against McAfee in small claims court.
Answer a few questions from our chatbot, and we will make this process run smoothly.
Some of the areas we can cover are:
- Demand letter tailored to the case—a document that you can send to McAfee to avoid going to court. The document will also serve as evidence if you proceed with a lawsuit
- Required court forms—legal paperwork specified by your local small claims court that needs to be prepared. Our app will generate the exact forms that you need, in the correct number of copies, and fill them out for you
- Script for your appearance in court—we will create a comprehensive document containing a script to follow when presenting your case. The document will also include a list of evidence you should submit and a bit of advice on what to do if McAfee doesn't show up in court
You can start this process by accessing DoNotPay from your .
Tackle Any Bureaucratic Challenge With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay should be your virtual assistant app of choice because it cuts down the time needed to handle a variety of daily tasks.
Our app takes over all the hard work and provides you with simple yet effective solutions. With DoNotPay, there is no more research, and you can save some serious money.
Open DoNotPay in your and check out other useful features.
Some tasks that DoNotPay can assist you with are:
- Suing people and businesses in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting out of various subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting compensation from airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting revenge on robocall scammers
- Requesting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials without disclosing your credit card info
- Blocking spam mail for good
- Dealing with bills that are too high to pay
- Protecting yourself and your family from stalking and harassment