Get in Touch With Lycamobile Customer Service Right Now
Lycamobile is a phone operator company that sells phone plans and SIM cards. It operates in 60 countries around the world and is known for its low calling rates for international phone calls. However, like with any phone company, there are tons of issues that may need to be resolved by .
Dealing with a phone issue is already frustrating, but it becomes even more frustrating when you can't reach Lycamobile customer support without waiting for an hour on hold. DoNotPay is here to help you by offering a faster and more successful way to reach Lycamobile customer support now.
How to Contact Lycamobile Customer Service
Unfortunately, according to customer reviews on Pissed Consumer and the Better Business Bureau, Lycamobile customer service is rude, unresponsive, and not helpful. Most reviews for are one star. Hopefully, you will have a better experience when using the Lycamobile customer support line than other people did.
Lycamobile has multiple customer service phone numbers, an online Help page, and a support form.
Lycamobile Customer Support Contact Information
|Domestic phone number||612 from your Lycamobile phone, or 1-866-277-3221 from any phone|
|International phone number||+44 207 132 0322|
|Support email||Fill in the support form to email Lycamobile|
Expected Response Time
Lycamobile says that they try to resolve all complaints fully within five business days, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Information You May Need to Provide
Before contacting Lycamobile customer support, gather the following information that you may need to provide:
- Full name of the plan owner
- Your Lycamobile phone number
- Email address linked to your account
- Another contact number
- Type of problem
- Any relevant receipts or bills
Common Problems for Lycamobile Customers
Phone plans are notoriously complicated and not easy to set up, and Lycamobile does not seem to make it any easier. Here are a few common areas that you may be having trouble with:
- Activating your SIM card
- No network or service on your phone
- No password or account number was sent to you
- Setting up monthly billing
Can I Sue Lycamobile in Small Claims Court if They Don't Help Me?
If Lycamobile customer service is unresponsive or unhelpful, and you feel like you've been wronged, you can sue Lycamobile in small claims court. This process may sound intimidating, but DoNotPay will walk you through it.
DoNotPay can help you with each step of suing Lycamobile in small claims court, including generating the demand letter, filling out the court forms, filing an official complaint, serving Lycamobile, and providing a script for you to read in court if it comes to that.
What Is the Lycamobile Corporate Address?
If you want to sue Lycamobile, or if you need to send them a letter about your customer service issues, you will need their corporate address. Lycamobile has three locations across London, England, and New Jersey in the United States. Here is one of the Lycamobile addresses in the US:
24 Commerce St #500
Newark, NJ 07102
How to Try to Contact Lycamobile Customer Service
It won't be easy, but you can try to contact Lycamobile customer service on your own. Here are a few methods you can try to get hold of a customer support team member who can resolve your phone issue:
- Start on the Lyca Mobile Help page to see if there is a FAQ article about your general question, like "how to activate my SIM card."
- If you have a more specific question about your account, go to the Contact Us page.
- Call 612 from your Lyca Mobile phone, 1-866-277-3221 from any phone, or 1-845-301-1612 from an international phone.
- If the customer service agent on the phone does not resolve your issue, fill out the support form that's at the bottom of the Contact Us page.
- If they still do not resolve your issue within five business days, you can try to contact them through their Twitter, which is @LycamobileUSA for US customers. Contacting them through social media may be a good way to get their attention publicly.
- Since Lycamobile's customer service reps do not have a good reputation, you may need to resort to other measures, like suing Lycamobile with DoNotPay's help.
How to Effectively Get Hold of Lycamobile Customer Service With DoNotPay's Help
When you have a Lycamobile issue, you want it resolved quickly. Instead of waiting on hold for an hour, use DoNotPay to jump the line and get in touch with a real customer support agent at Lycamobile fast. Here's how to do it:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
Does This Customer Service Hack Work Across All Companies?
Yes, DoNotPay can help you contact Mojang support the same easy way we can help you contact Rockstar support. It's just four quick steps for you to get in touch with these customer service teams and many more:
Find More Time-Saving Solutions From DoNotPay
Get all the help you need in one convenient place. With DoNotPay, you can do it all, including
- Analyze terms of service for you
- Receive help with bills
- Get compensated for flights
- Get free trials and don't get charged later on
- Get unclaimed money
- File a complaint against anyone
now to save time and money on life's daily inconveniences.