Get in Touch With Loan Care Customer Service With Ease
Do you have an account with Loan Care? Loan Care is a 24/7 mortgage servicing site that makes it easier for those with a home loan to get easy access to review their loan information, schedule payments for their loan, and more. But if you have a question about your loan or another concern, you may be interested in getting in touch with a representative quickly.
While Loan Care has built an intuitive automated system to help account holders get access to the information they need, it can be difficult to speak to a live human who can provide you with answers to the information you need quickly. Here at DoNotPay, we know how time-sensitive information can be when you're trying to get information about your mortgage loan. Luckily, we're here to make the process much simpler for you. Today we're going to show you how you can easily get in touch with a Loan Care customer service representative and how DoNotPay can take the hassle out of waiting for a rep to get a solution to your problem.
Loan Care Support Contact Number and Email
Loan Care only have one phone number for all of your customer service needs. If you have a question or concern and need to contact support, the following information is made available for account holders' convenience.
|Days Available||Monday through Saturday|
|Time||8:00am-10:00pm E.T (Monday-Friday) 8:00am-3:00pm E.T (Saturday)|
Loan Care does not provide an email address for customers.
Where to Find Quick Help for Loan Care
Loan Care's customer support service may not always be the quickest solution to your questions or concerns. Here are a few options to get quick help for a problem with Loan Care.
One of the first places to start if you have a problem with Loan Care is with their dedicated Help Center. Their Help Center provides a variety of resources, including
- Disaster Relief: If you're looking for disaster relief options to help with your loan payments due to Covid-19, Loan Care assists in this area.
- Payoff Request: This allows customers to make a pay-off request or if you need a third-party pay-off request.
- FAQs: Loan Care's FAQs page provides answers to a variety of questions regarding loans, such as forbearances, bills, eStatements, general inquiries, and more.
- Glossary: Loan Care's glossary will help customers get familiar with some of the statements that they may see associated with their account.
Another way to find quick solutions includes voicing your concern through Loan Care's social media pages, like Twitter. Many companies will respond a lot quicker on social platforms as they often have a dedicated support team actively monitoring the account for questions and concerns. You can visit their Twitter page here.
Loan Care Customer Service Address
Loan Care provides a variety of customer service addresses on their website, depending on your needs. If you need to mail something to Loan Care, you can use the following addresses.
|General Customer Service Inquiry||LoanCare
ATTN: Consumer Solutions Department
P.O. Box 8068
Virginia Beach, VA 23450
|Payment Address||East Coast:
P.O. Box 37628
Philadelphia, PA 19101-0628
P.O. Box 60509
City of Industry, CA 91716-0509
|Notices of Error and Information Requests||LoanCare
ATTN: Mortgage Resolution
P.O. Box 8068
Virginia Beach, VA 23450
3637 Sentara Way
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Common Reasons to contact Loan Care Customer Support
There are common reasons why you may need to contact Loan Care customer support. Some reasons may include
- Your payment didn't go through.
- There's an error in your statement.
- You don't understand the breakdown of your bill.
- You want to modify/update your account.
Get in Touch With Loan Care Customer Service Using DoNotPay
Are you struggling with getting in touch with Loan Care Customer Service? You're not alone. Many companies either want you to talk to a chatbot or have a lengthy phone process that can make getting the answer to your questions a difficult task. But if you have an issue regarding your mortgage loan, you deserve to get answers as quickly as possible.
DoNotPay can help you get in contact with a customer service rep for any company. We have successfully helped people contact customer service for companies like
If you're ready to contact Loan Care's customer service without the hassle of sitting on the phone for hours, there are only a few things that you'll need to do.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
Contacting customer service should never be hard. DoNotPay is here to make it easier for you. Get started with today!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
At DoNotPay, we're simplifying some of life's most confusing and frustrating legal and financial challenges. You can rely on us to help you navigate issues like these:
- Sue someone in small claims court
- Make an appointment at the DMV
- Find missing money
- File a complaint against any company
- Analyze a company's Terms of Service
- Negotiate a car lease
- Report a concert ticket scam
- Create a power of attorney
- And more
We're here to help. Get started today.