Burner Phones: Avoiding KakaoTalk Phone Number Verification
Using online applications provides us entertainment and even faster communication. However, most applications require users to sign up using their contact information such as their phone number and email address.
With concerns about privacy, a temporary phone number is a must-have for someone who actively uses mobile applications.
Using a KakaoTalk Phone Number for Verification
If you're a security-conscious person who doesn't want to share their actual phone number for KakaoTalk phone number verification, a temporary number is just the thing you need.
Reasons to Use a Fake Phone Number for KakaoTalk
These days, you need a valid phone number to sign up for just about everything, including KakaoTalk. Trouble is, many online services will save your sign-up number and use it to send endless text notifications that you don't want or need. There are two possibilities:
|Possibility #1||They may even sell your info to a third party.|
|Possibility #2||Using a fake phone number for KakaoTalk will satisfy sign-up requirements without subjecting you to annoying text messages and spam calls.|
Other Sites Where a Temporary Burner Number Can Be Useful:
KakaoTalk isn't the only company that asks for a phone number to verify a new account. The following isn't a complete list but it will give you a good idea of where a DoNotPay burner number can help you sign up without revealing your phone number.
How to Use a DoNotPay Burner Number
Even if you manage to sign up for something via email, there may come a time when the service chooses to lock you out until you provide them with a verifiable phone number. You might consider getting a burner phone , but you don 't have to go to that expense when it's so easy to grab a temporary burner number from DoNotPay for KakaoTalk phone number verification . Here's how to do it:
- Open a DoNotPay web page in your browser.
- Create a DoNotPay account.
- Choose the Burner Phone feature.
- Type in KakaoTalk as the company you want to sign up with.
- Click on Create a Temporary Number.
- Open the text message we send and copy the temporary number enclosed.
- Use the one-time number to sign up with KakaoTalk within ten minutes.
- Wait for Kakao to send a confirmation SMS.
If you prefer a burner phone with a number other than the personal number you usually use, DoNotPay makes it easy to get one. The temporary number will last longer than a one-time burner number, but you can expect to get ads and spam texts.
Why Did KakaoTalk Phone Number Verification Fail?
Most of the time, signing up with Kakao with a DNP-generated temporary burner phone number is a quick and seamless process. Sometimes, however, phone authentication may fail. According to Kakao, the reasons for such a failure include:
- The user is under 14 years of age
- The underage user has no parental consent
- Kakao previously deleted the user's account
- Attempt to create a Kakao account with a third party name or number
- Entering false info during the sign-up process
- An existing Kakao account matches the same phone number
- Violation of Kakao terms of service
What Is KakaoTalk?
Debuted in South Korea in March 2010, KakaoTalk provides free calls, free chat, and free SMS text messaging to more than 150 million users around the world. KakaoTalk operates with Android phones and iPhones as well as Windows and Apple computers.
KakaoTalk makes it fun and easy for users to make one-on-one and group calls and create group chats over any network with a 3G, Edge, or Wi-Fi connection. Chat and text features include expressive emoticons and amusing voice filters.
User-friendly Kakao also offers access to gaming, music, and encrypted online bill payment.
How Much Does a DoNotPay Burner Phone Number Cost?
Other temporary number providers may charge a big yearly fee for a single burner number. Not us. At DoNotPay, all we require is a small quarterly subscription fee. After signing up with DNP, we can give you as many one- time burner numbers as you need for no additional charge.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
In addition to offering temporary phone numbers to verify your identity, DoNotPay functions as a hand-held AI lawyer that can help you fight your legal battles with ease. DoNotPay has helped thousands of happy users get out of traffic tickets and appeal bank fees.
DNP offers a virtual credit card that can keep your info secret when you sign up for trial subscriptions for Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, and other online streaming services. If you find yourself stuck with a subscription that seems impossible to get out of, you 'll be happy to know that DoNotPay can assist you with un-subscribing, too.
Here Are a Few More Ways DoNotPay 's Robot Lawyer Can Help
- Sue individuals and companies in small claims court
- Apply to take part in a clinical trial
- Cancel memberships
- Protect yourself from stalkers
- Contact someone in jail
- Cut to the front of the customer service phone queue
- Appeal a parking ticket
- Free yourself from spam emails
- Get help paying your utility bills
- Get refunded for a canceled or delayed flight
- Get compensation from irritating robocalls
- Manage credit card issues
- Protect your original work from copyright violation
- Schedule a DMV appointment
- Stop spammy SMS text messages
- Sign up for free trials
At DoNotPay, we're as serious about online security as you are, so you don't have to worry. We won't share your payment info, real phone number, or any other information you give us.