The Easiest Way to Contact Huntington Bank Customer Service
Getting in touch with a real person when you have a customer service issue has become increasingly difficult as we've moved further into the 21st century. Money.com estimates that the average person will spend a total of 43 days of their life waiting on hold and that every year, Americans spend more than 900 million hours on hold. If you need to reach , you may be dreading the idea of waiting to reach a human instead of a complicated phone tree. That's where DoNotPay comes in: it automates the process of waiting on hold, allowing you to get on with your life and be notified when a person is ready to talk to you.
Huntington Bank Customer Service Contact Number and Email
|Huntington Bank Support/FAQ Website/Automated Assistant||https://www.huntington.com/customer-service|
|Huntington Bank Phone Number (domestic)||1-800-480-2265; daily 7 AM to 8 PM ET|
|Huntington Bank Phone Number (international)||1-616-355-8828; daily 7 AM to 8 PM ET|
|Huntington Bank Phone Number (business banking)||1-800-480-2001; 8 AM-8 PM ET Mon-Fri, 8 AM to 2 PM ET Sat|
|Huntington Bank Phone Number (credit card customer service)||1-800-340-4165; open 24/7|
Where to Find Quick Help for Your Huntington Bank Problems
If you're looking for a quick resolution to your problem with Huntington Bank, your best bet is to check their Support and FAQ website. This has the answers to many common questions, and their Automated Assistant can help you find the best answer to your question. If you can't find what you need there but don't want to directly call them, you can contact Huntington Bank on Twitter @AskHuntington or direct message Huntington Bank on Facebook. You don't want to post your personal information in public, but it's a good idea to have as much information as possible ready. You should never provide your personal account information (such as your social security number, PIN, account numbers, or passwords) online.
Huntington Bank Corporate Address
If you want to send a subpoena or court order to Huntington Bank, the address to send it to is:
Huntington Court Order Processing
5555 Cleveland Ave
Columbus, OH 43231
You can also check on the status of these orders by emailing email@example.com.
If Huntington Bank refuses to help me, can I sue them in small claims court?
If you feel that you've been wronged and Huntington Bank is refusing to own up to their mistake and pay what they owe you, you can sue them in small claims court. Here's how DoNotPay helps with the process:
- DoNotPay generates a demand letter you can send to Huntington Bank to try to settle things out of court.
- If unanswered, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you with this and provides you with enough copies.
- After that, you can file an official complaint with the court. DoNotPay will guide you through the process step by step.
- You will then serve Huntington Bank, which will tell them that they are being sued. You should also specify a reason for which you are suing them.
- Finally, show up in court! DoNotPay will provide a script you can use before the judge.
Common Reasons People Contact Huntington Bank Customer Service
There are a lot of reasons you may have to contact Huntington Bank's customer service line. You may be calling to report a lost or stolen debit or credit card or to request a chargeback on fraudulent charges. You may have questions about a loan or another financial account you have with them. You may even just want to check your local branch's operating hours. No matter what the reason you're calling, DoNotPay can help you make the best use of the time you spend on the phone.
How to Reach Huntington Bank Customer Support Using DoNotPay
Here's how to get started/Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Huntington Bank's phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
Here's How DoNotPay Can Help You Get Through to Customer Service at Any Company
It isn't just Huntington Bank customer service that DoNotPay can help you get through to! There are more than 10,000 companies in the DoNotPay database. This includes
And many more!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay can help you with much more than getting through to . As the world's first robot lawyer, it can:
- Help you file a complaint against any company
- Find missing money that is owed to you
- Get you help paying your bills
- Create burner phone numbers to sign up for web services without verification
- Fight SMS spam
And much more.