How to Cancel Your Paddy Power Account in a Flash
Are you stuck with paying a Paddy Power subscription that you do not even use? You are not alone. According to research, an average British spends about £55 per month on subscriptions that they don't necessarily use.
The good news is that DoNotPay can now help you cancel all the subscriptions draining your bank account. Whether you are wondering how to cancel your Paddy Power account, Xbox Live subscription, Vodafone contract, Admiral Renewal, and many more, DoNotPay will assist you with just a click of a few buttons.
What Is a Paddy Power Account?
Paddy Power, also famous as the 'home of the money-back special', is an Irish company that conducts business through a chain of licensed betting shops in the U.K. and Ireland. They offer betting services on formula one, soccer, horse racing, poker, online games, and more. To be part of this experience, you must have an account and pay a monthly subscription fee.
If you no longer need the subscription, you will have to figure out how to cancel your Paddy Power account.
What Are Paddy Power Cancellation Policies?
Paddy Power allows new members to cancel their accounts within 14 days. If you cancel your account during this cooling-off period, you will not be charged for cancelling. Additionally, you will get reimbursed your money if you have not already placed a bet. Cancellation after 14 days will be charged depending on how long you have used your account.
How to Cancel Paddy Power Account on Your Own
There are two ways to cancel your account. The first is to call the Paddy Power customer service team and inform them that you wish to cancel your account. The second way you can cancel your account is on the app. When cancelling on the app, you will follow the following easy steps:
- Open your Paddy Power account and click on menu
- On the menu, click on help and contact
- Proceed to click on the 'contact us' icon
- A few commands will show, and you will click on 'help with something else.'
- You will then click on 'message us.'
- A messaging template will appear, and you will type that you want to cancel your account
- You will be asked to give your email and date of birth
- You will be required to give a reason as to why you want to close your account
- You can then log out after that
Contact Information for Paddy Power
Here is how you can reach Paddy Power:
|Phone Numbers||08000 565 275
IRL 1800 238 888
|Online Support||Help Page|
|Live Chat||Paddy Power Dispute Resolution|
What Are the Best Alternatives to Paddy Power?
If you are looking to switch to a new betting app, below are a few alternatives to consider:
Bovada lets you bet on games like baseball, basketball, soccer, and other live games in countries where Bavoda is used. You can also play board games, and mobile poker won Bovada. It has different criteria for different users and is known for its layers of encryption.
2. 888 Sport
This gambling website gives access to multinational online users who wish to bet on different sports. With this website, you can review details of different games being played worldwide, including what is currently betting on the defence and opposite team.
3. William Hill
William Hill is a famous U.K.-based betting platform. It lets you bet at least 10 pounds and get 30 pounds upon winning. Additionally, it provides a stock exchange index.
Have DoNotPay Cancel Your Paddy Power Account
Whether you want to switch to another betting platform or quit betting altogether, DoNotPay can help you with cancellation. Follow these 3 easy steps, and you will be good to go.
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on cancelling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
Why You Should Use DoNotPay for Cancelling All Your Subscriptions?
- Fast - DoNotPay can help you cancel your Paddy Power subscription in a few minutes, so you get to save on time.
- Easy - You don’t have to struggle with tedious cancellation processes or connect with Paddy Power customer support. DoNotPay can help you in just three easy steps.
- Convenient - DoNotPay helps you cancel any product you wish in the comfort of your house.
Let DoNotPay manage the cancellation for you so you can save money and have time for the more important things in life.
What Other Subscriptions Can DoNotPay Help You Cancel?
At DoNotPay, we have a product that helps you cancel all the services that you do not require. If you need help with cancelling any of the services below, DoNotPay will help you out:
- Just Eat order
- AA Membership
- BT Sport subscription
- NOW TV subscription
- RAC Membership
- Virgin Media subscription
- Sky subscription
- Planet Fitness membership
- Beer 52 membership
- CVS CarePass
What Else DoNotPay Can Do for You?
Cancelling subscriptions and accounts is not the only thing we do at DoNotPay. We can also help you with other services. Below are a few services we can help you with.
- Contacting customer service without a long wait
- Using burner phones to skip phone verification
- Negotiating hotel bills
- Using free virtual credit cards
- Suing individuals in a small claims court
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Helping with overwhelming bills.
Sign up to DoNotPay today and cancel your Paddy Power account before your next bill!