How to Cancel Your Keto Diet App Subscription the Easy Way
When you first signed up, it sounded like a good idea, but now you need to know . Downloading the app originally was free. And you had friends swearing by the Keto health craze. So, buying into the hype, you thought you'd go ahead and subscribe.
The Keto Diet App promotes to be the official all-in-one tracker, designed especially for tracking keto-related details. This low-carb, high-protein lifestyle has become popular among consumers looking for healthy ways to lose weight. The app allows users to track fat intake, proteins, total carbs, and macronutrients. It sounds like a great tool, which is why you probably subscribed. But now you're wondering how to cancel the Keto Diet App subscription.
Maybe you didn't find the Keto diet to be especially helpful. Or it could be the Keto Diet App subscription wasn't a tracker you used as often as you thought you would. For whatever reason, you're ready to bail on the app charges now and need to know how to cancel the Keto Diet App subscription.
As you realize all the nuances and steps for canceling your Keto Diet App subscription, it's proving to be more complicated than you originally thought it would be. And instead of falling down the unsubscribe tutorial rabbit hole, you could let DoNotPay.
What You Should Know About the Keto Diet App Subscription
Before you uncover how to cancel your Keto Diet App subscription, you should consider first how you signed up for the carb manager tracker. It's typically free to download to your advice, either via Apple or the Google Play Store. But there is also a premium, paid version with additional unlocked features. That subscription costs roughly $40 annually.
Here are a few other details to know about canceling your Keto Diet App subscription:
- Once you subscribe to a Keto Diet App plan, it will automatically renew because of the permissions you provided.
- If you don't cancel the subscription manually, just as you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically, as well.
- When you subscribe for a Keto Diet App trial period, and then you cancel, you forfeit the trial content altogether.
- Subscribers must remember to manually cancel their subscriptions 24 hours before the trial period ends.
Canceling the Keto App Subscription
So, you're wondering, how do I cancel my Keto Diet App subscription effectively? You can find instructional tutorials online, including with JustUseApp.com, where the various steps to unsubscribe are listed. Here's what you should do to officially unsubscribe.
How to Cancel via Android & iPhone Devices
You can cancel the Keto Diet App on your Apple device following these instructions:
- Open Settings and select your name.
- Then, choose the "Subscriptions" tab.
- Note, you might need to visit iTunes and the App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID., sign in, and scroll down to the "Subscriptions" button.
- Next, click on the Keto Diet app (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
You can cancel the Keto Diet App on your Android device following these instructions:
- First, open the Google Play Store.
- Select the menu, then go to "Subscriptions."
- Choose the Keto Diet App you wish to cancel and tap on the "Cancel Subscription" option.
- Finish up as directed.
How to Cancel via the Web
If you opted-in to the Keto Diet App directly, you'll wonder how to cancel the Keto Diet App subscription directly via the web. To successfully unsubscribe, you might have to sign into the Keto Diet app's website or directly reach out to their payment provider.
- Finding the company's contact information and reaching out to them directly: Get all Keto Diet app's contact details here
- Visit Keto Diet App’s website.
- Log in to your account.
- In the menu section, look for any of the following: "Billing", "Subscription", "Payment", "Manage account", "Settings."
- Click the link, then follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel on PayPal
You might be wondering how to cancel the Keto Diet App subscription after having used your PayPal account to enroll. Follow these instructions:
- Log into your PayPal profile.
- Select the settings tab, which is next to the logout option.
- Select "Payments" from the menu provided to you and click on "Manage Automatic Payments" in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- Click on "Keto Diet app by Keto.app" or "Mikhail Platonov" to cancel.
- You will be directed to the PayPal confirmation page. Click "Cancel Automatic Payments" to affirm that you want to stop making payments to Keto Diet App by Keto.app.
- Click "Done" on the verification page to finalize the process.
Deleting the App
Unsubscribing from the Keto Diet App is one thing. Here's how you'll go about deleting the app from your devices altogether and removing your account.
- Reach out directly to the Keto Diet App via Justuseapp.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the deletion of your account.
- Check Keto Diet app's Privacy/TOS/Support channels below for their Data-deletion/request policy and contact them: Keto diet tracker
|Can You Cancel/Delete Keto Diet App Via||Yes/No|
|Company Website/ Support Form (or another alternative method)||Yes|
DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Can Help with Those Free Trials
DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card is a great tool for sampling those Keto Diet App free trials and canceling before you get charged. Here's how easy it works:
- The DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card provides a randomly selected, unusable card number that you can then use when exploring free trials that require credit card entry.
- Once your free trial ends, the virtual credit card number cannot be processed for payment, thus ending your free trial period without charges.
If the Keto Diet App Is Being Difficult, DoNotPay Can Help You With the Sueing Process
If you're struggling to successfully cancel your Keto Diet App subscription and feel you're being wrongfully charged or engaged, DoNotPay can help. You can take your concerns to court, and DoNotPay can help with your small claims filing.
- If the Keto Diet App company has wronged you, and you're having trouble getting the resolution you deserve, you may need to escalate. DoNotPay makes it super easy to sue companies in small claims court, and it has been recognized by the American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. Download the app and use the world's first robot lawyer to fight back against bureaucracy and get the justice you deserve.
- Learn more about our product for filing in small claims court here:
Have DoNotPay Cancel Your Keto Diet App Subscription For You
DoNotPay can manage the Keto Diet App subscription cancelation process for you. You can begin by opening DoNotPay in your web browser. You'll see that DoNotPay is always the best and easiest option, especially when canceling an unwanted or unused subscription.
How to cancel your Keto Diet App in 3 steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your Keto Diet App subscription! We'll even attempt to get a refund on your behalf. And we'll notify you when your subscription service has been successfully canceled.
DoNotPay Can Also Cancel Other Subscriptions
If you find yourself in other bait and switch subscriptions, now charging you, DoNotPay can help. Check out all the subscription cancelation services we can help with, including:
- Ford Credit Payments
- Xbox Live
- Ready Refresh
- Massage Envy
- Disney Movie Club
- Truthfinder Subscription
- HP Instant Ink Subscription
- Sharl Tank Keto Pills Free Trials
- Amazon Prime Video
- YouTube TV Free Trial
- CVS Care Pass
- Blue Mountain Cards
DoNotPay Handles More Than Just Subscription Cancelations
DoNotPay has an entire roster of products designed to help consumers will all kinds of complex and tedious tasks. Explore some of these solutions and let DoNotPay help you TCOB today.
- Learn about burner phones
- Explore free trials, without surprise charges
- File in small claims court
- Get help with paying your household bills
- Find the best credit cards
- Connect with any customer service department
- Negotiate your hotel charges
If you need to know , let DoNotPay shed light on the process. We'll take care of unsubscribing for you and can make sure you never get charged for free trials ever again!