How to Cancel Your Frndly TV Subscription
For television viewers wanting to cut the cord, there are many choices for affordable video streaming services. Frndly TV is one such service that offers over 30 channels with subscription plans starting at $6.99 a month with a seven-day trial period. The popular service works on all devices and plans with unlimited DVR recordings.
However, as is the case with any subscription service, canceling can sometimes prove to be a difficult experience. Problems such as waiting on the phone to speak to a representative or cancellation emails being ignored often occur when attempting to cancel a service. This is especially aggravating when there is a free introductory trial that is charged to your credit card automatically when the period expires.
In this article, we'll walk you through how to on your own or through DoNotPay's innovative easy three-step process. DoNotPay can save you time by reaching out to Frndly TV on your behalf to cancel your subscription.
Prevent Automatic Subscription Renewal by Using DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card
offers a 7-day free trial of their service before billing you for your selected subscription. However, all too often, you forget to cancel before the automatic renewal kicks in, and you are charged for a paid subscription plan you never wanted.
With DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card, you won't be charged automatically when the 7-day free trial expires. Here's how it works:
- Virtual credit cards are randomly generated credit card numbers with expiration dates and CVV that are not tied to your bank.
- Since the virtual credit card is limited to one transaction, one merchant, it cannot be charged again for a subscription fee.
- When using DoNotPay's virtual credit card, you can use any address or name. When you use the DoNotPay app, you can get a temporary email address that you can use to sign up for services. Messages are forwarded to your real email address but there is no tracking regarding your location or any other data.
How to Cancel Frndly TV With Your Billing Provider
Depending on who currently handles your billing for your Frndly TV subscription, there are different ways to cancel.
Billing through Frndly TV
Billing through ROKU
- Navigate to Roku and sign into your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Follow the prompts to cancel your Frndly TV subscription.
Billing through Amazon
- Navigate to Amazon and sign into your account.
- Select the option for Subscriptions and then Cancel Subscriptions.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to cancel your Frndly TV subscription.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, the request is not fully processed. You can connect with Frndly TV through the following:
|Support Chat||Online Chat|
Note that Frndly TV does not have a phone call center to contact for questions or concerns. when you send an email, include your name, account email address, and an explanation of the problem.
Potential Problems When Canceling a Frndly TV Subscription On Your Own
When attempting to cancel your Frndly TV subscription, you may run into the following problems:
- When attempting to cancel through your billing provider, i.e, ROKU, Amazon, or Frndly itself, you do not receive a confirmation notice.
- You are unable to get satisfactory assistance through Frndly TV's online chat or support email.
- Since Frndly TV does not have a call center, there is no way to call them for assistance with cancellation issues.
Let DoNotPay Cancel Your Frndly TV Subscription for You
If you are unable to successfully cancel your Frndly TV subscription on your own, DoNotPay can manage this task for you in just a few clicks. Here's how to get started:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you have completed the above steps, DoNotPay will work on canceling your subscription to Frndly TV on your behalf.
DoNotPay Helps You Cancel All of Your Subscriptions With the Click of a Button
In addition to assisting you with the cancellation of your Frndly TV subscription, DoNotPay can also help you with memberships and subscriptions from other companies including:
- Planet Fitness
- Massage Envy
- Sirius XM
- CVS Carepass
- Xbox Live
- Six Flags
- YouTube TV
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to helping you cancel subscriptions you no longer want, DoNotPay can help you with many other situations, including the following:
- How to use burner phones to bypass phone verification
- Filing warranty claims to save money on repairs
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Using Amazon customer service hacks to get help fast
- Getting cash back from gift cards
- Negotiating a hotel bill
- Appealing parking tickets in any city
- Canceling a timeshare
With hundreds of thousands of cases solved, it's clear that DoNotPay cuts through bureaucratic red tape to save you time and money. Their innovative collection of guides and solutions can free you from many of life's everyday annoyances. Sign up today.