Cancel SquareTrade Memberships Without Trouble
SquareTrade is a California-based warranty company specialized in protecting various home appliances and electronic devices. It has been around since 1999 and has gained more than 100 million users so far.
How To Cancel SquareTrade Protection Plan by Yourself
The company proposes two ways to cancel any purchased protection plan:
- Via phone
Canceling Your SquareTrade Membership Plan via Phone
To terminate your extended warranty plan via phone call, you need to proceed as follows:
- Call (877) 927-7268
- Explain to the representative that you want to cancel your protection plan
- Provide your account details and more info about your plan purchase
- Wait for the agent to confirm that they have terminated your membership
Canceling Your SquareTrade Membership Plan Online
Another way to end the SquareTrade subscription plan is to cancel it via your account. Here’s how you can do it:
- Log in to your SquareTrade account
- Navigate to the My Plans tab on the homepage
- Select the protection plan you wish to terminate and click on Manage Plan
- Choose Cancel Plan within the Plan Information section
- Follow the instructions and complete the cancellation procedure
As soon as you complete these steps, you will receive an email that confirms your membership has ended.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Your SquareTrade Membership Plan Easily With DoNotPay
Dealing with phone calls and inconvenient cancellation procedures is usually exhausting and time-wasting. Luckily, you can skip all these burdensome steps with DoNotPay—your virtual legal assistant.
Using our app is the quickest and simplest way to cancel a SquareTrade membership. All you need to do is log in to DoNotPay in any and do the following:
- Find the Hidden Money feature
- Input SquareTrade as the name of the service provider
Our app will automatically start the cancellation process and inform you once it’s finalized.
To track down more unnecessary subscriptions, link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay. We will scan your current memberships and highlight the rarely-used ones, so you can end them too and save a few precious bucks.
Does SquareTrade Offer Prorated Refunds?
Yes, the company’s cancellation policy states you are entitled to a prorated refund if you decide to terminate your membership early. In such situations, the amount that SquareTrade should return will depend on the remaining time covered by your subscription plan.
What Do SquareTrade Charges Look Like on Your Bank Statement?
All charges by SquareTrade will be visible on your credit card statement. These are some of the most common codes the company uses:
|SQUARETRADE E CA||SquareTrade squaretrade.cCA US||SQUARETRADE WARRAN|
|SQUARETRADE WARRANTIES||SQUARETRADE WARRANTIES CA||SquareTrade SQUARETRADE.CCA|
|SquareTrade squaretrade.c CA||SquareTrade squaretrade.c||SQUARETRADE WARRANTIES SQUARET|
|ATM RCR Payment SQUARETRADE SQUARETRADE.C CA #4657||SQUARETRADE CA||ATM RCR Payment SQUARETRADE SQUARETRADE.C CA #3851|
|SQUARETRADETGTUS squaretrade.c, CA, US||SQUARETRADE WARRAN 877-927726||SQUARETRADE|
|Recur- SquareTrade |SquareTrade squaretrade.c CA US|CARD NBR: 7165||SquareTrade, Inc|
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to SquareTrade?
Perhaps SquareTrade wasn’t your jam, but there are still hundreds of companies similar to this one. Some of them propose much better services and offer more perks. Check out a few alternatives in the table that follows.
Entrust Your Bureaucratic Chores to DoNotPay
Not keen on unsubscribing manually from all those redundant services? Use our helping hand to get rid of any warranty plans, including the ones from Assurant, Shoppers, AppleCare, Protect My Car, and many more.
If you aren’t sure how to claim your car or home warranties, our learning base will assist you in finding out more about them and support you every step of the way. Filing warranty claims for AFC, Fidelity, Landmark, or any other provider has never been easier thanks to DoNotPay’s advanced features.
Use your to get familiar with other amazing services that can help you with:
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service agents
- Appealing parking tickets
- Requesting a refund from any company
- Using burner phones for phone number verification
- Obtaining college application fee waivers
- Filing insurance claims
- Contacting family and friends who are in prison
- Recognizing and reporting stalking and harassment
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Filing claims against companies and individuals in small claims court
- Postponing the deadlines for bills you can't pay at the moment
- Fighting against copyright infringement
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Enrolling in all types of clinical trials
- Acing government tests
- Reporting robocalls and getting money off them
- Dealing with spam emails for good
- Claiming your unclaimed funds fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Putting an end to spam SMS on your devices
- Signing up for free trials without your real credit card
- Resolving credit card issues
- Filing claims and appealing denied ones for other warranties
- Terminating your other memberships and subscriptions