How To Cancel Showtime With Ease
Showtime is a premium television network owned by ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks. The company was founded in 1976 in Dublin, California, but the headquarters are currently in New York City. It offers a streaming service available on numerous devices.
If you are trying to cancel your Showtime subscription from any device, follow our guide and do it effortlessly.
How Can I Cancel Showtime?
There are several ways to cancel Showtime depending on how you subscribed to it. You can terminate your account from:
- Showtime official website
- Any Apple device
- Any Android device
- Optimum Online
If all these options fail, you can always resort to DoNotPay—your best and easiest option.
Cancel Showtime Directly on the Website
To cancel Showtime from the company website, follow these steps:
- Open Showtime in any web browser
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner
- Chose Account Settings
- Tap on Your Subscription
- Select Cancel Your Subscription and follow the prompts
Use the same steps if you want to cancel Showtime purchased from:
- Any smart TV
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4 or 5
- Oculus Go or Oculus Quest
Cancel Showtime on Amazon
If you have subscribed to Showtime via Amazon, you need to do the following to unsubscribe:
- Open Amazon
- Mouse over Your Account menu
- Select Your Android Apps and Devices
- If you are not signed in, do it with your Amazon credentials
- Click on Your Subscriptions
- Choose Showtime Subscription
- Tap on Cancel Subscription
Cancel Showtime Using Any Apple Device
For iPhones, iPads, or iPods do the following:
- On the Home screen, click on Settings
- Tap Your Name at the top of the screen
- Click on Subscriptions
- Select Showtime
- Disable Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription
For Macs, you should:
- Open iTunes, tap on Sign In, and enter your Apple ID
- Click on your Name, choose Account Info, and enter your Password again
- Choose Settings
- To the right of Subscriptions, tap on Manage and select Showtime
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to stop the subscription
Cancel Showtime Using Any Android Device
To cancel Showtime on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Open Google Play Store or access it from any web browser
- Select Subscriptions
- Click on Showtime Subscription
- Tap on Cancel Subscription
Cancel Showtime Using Roku
You can cancel your Showtime subscription using Roku on the web or directly from your Roku device.
On the web:
- Go to Roku.com
- Tap on Manage Your Subscriptions
- Select Showtime
- Click on Cancel
On your Roku device:
- From the home screen, select Showtime and press * on your remote
- Click on Manage Subscription
- Choose Cancel Subscription
Use Optimum Online To Cancel Showtime
Contact Optimum Online Customer Support at 1-866-200-7192 to cancel your Showtime subscription if you have purchased it through this provider.
The table below shows all the options you have to cancel Showtime.
|Can I Cancel Showtime Using?||Yes/No|
|Apple or Android Devices||Yes|
How To Cancel Showtime Using DoNotPay
Do all of these cancellation options look overwhelming to you? Don’t feel demotivated because we can do it a lot faster! Use DoNotPay and cancel Showtime subscription in a minute. Your only task is to:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Add Showtime as the service you want to terminate
Are there any other subscriptions that you feel like canceling? Link DoNotPay with your email or bank account, and we will list all your inactive subscriptions. You can select the ones you want to terminate by following the steps mentioned above.
Does Showtime Free Trial Auto-Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Showtime offers a 30-day free trial. Use it and check out whether this streaming service is for you. Note that you must cancel your free trial within 30 days since it renews automatically into a paid subscription.
Does Showtime Prorate Its Cancellations?
You may cancel Showtime at any time, but the cancellation will be effective at the end of your billing period. You cannot receive a refund, but you can access Showtime till the end of your current subscription.
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card To Stop Free Trials Before You Get Charged
Are you reckless with your free trials? Do you often pay for the full subscription because you forgot to cancel on time? The solution is DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card. It creates a virtual credit card number you can use to sign up for free trials. DoNotPay stops any automated payments.
The table below shows the benefits of DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card.
|Do I Reveal?||Yes/No|
|Credit card number||No|
Is Showtime Causing Problems? Use DoNotPay To Sue It
Has Showtime wronged you in any way? With DoNotPay’s help, you can sue the company in small claims courts and officially settle the disagreement. DoNotPay is the recipient of the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, and we help people strike back against bureaucracy and get the justice they deserve.
Do You Need Help With All That Paperwork?
Saving money is great, but cutting the time wasted on bureaucracy sometimes sounds even better. DoNotPay joins the best of both worlds and helps you avoid boring paperwork while preventing future unnecessary charges and expenses.
DoNotPay—The Easy Way To Save Money
If it looks like your wallet has a hole and the money keeps pouring out for unnecessary expenses, it might be time to come up with a better saving strategy.
DoNotPay uses AI-powered technology to identify the best opportunities for some serious penny-pinching or earning a few extra bucks:
|Saving Money||Earning Money|