Gap Factory Return Policy Made Simple
Less than satisfied with the item you ordered from Gap Factory? You can relax and let DoNotPay walk you through the process of returning your item. Our handy guide to the Gap Factory return policy will give you all the info you need to know. Subscribe to DoNotPay and learn how to return an item to Gap Factory hassle-free.
If you’d like to return an item to Gap Factory, you should do so within 60 days of purchase. You will be able to either exchange your item or get a full refund. Here’s what you need to know about the Gap Factory Return Policy:
- Items returned should be:
- In their original condition
- Returns and exchanges are free
- Gift returns and exchanges by mail cost $5.95 per order, per return
- For items bought online, original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded
- Defective items can be returned at any time
- Gap Factory doesn’t accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.) deliveries
- Gap Factory items bought online or in a store can be returned by mail or to a store
- Items marked mail-only can be returned only by mail
- Credit card refunds may take around 10 business days to show up on your account
Some items bought at Gap Factory have special return conditions that you need to follow, as listed below:
If you want to return your item in person, here’s what you need to do:
- Locate the nearest Gap Factory store
- Bring the item in its original packaging
- Prepare the shipping confirmation email and bring the credit card used for the purchase
- Find a customer service representative and tell them you want to return your item
You can exchange your product by choosing another one at the store. Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
If your item was a gift, you can either exchange it or choose to receive a gift certificate, which will be sent to you by mail.
To return your item to Gap Factory by mail, here’s what you should do:
- Create the packing slip and shipping label by following these steps:
- Open the Returns page in your browser
- Enter your order number and email
- Hit Next
- Follow further instructions
- Pack the item with the slip securely using the original packaging if possible
- Affix the shipping label after removing any previous ones
- Drop the parcel off at the nearest UPS location
If you prefer to use a different courier, you can address the package to 400 Gap Boulevard, Gallatin, TN 37066.
Once Gap Factory receives your item and inspects it, they will issue you a refund and send you an email confirmation.
To exchange an item by mail, you need to:
- Choose the item you’d like in exchange
- Contact Gap Factory customer service to order a different item
- Return your item by mail using the steps outlined above
If you’re not happy with your gift, you can return it by doing the following:
- Get the invoice you received with your gift
- Tick the Gift checkbox
- Select the item you would like to return
- Specify reasons for your return
- Write the name and address you want a gift card sent to
- Create the shipping label
- Pack the item securely with the completed invoice
- Affix the shipping label to the package and remove any previous ones
- Drop off the package at your nearest UPS location
Gap Factory will issue an Options gift card as soon as they receive the item. The amount on the gift card will be equivalent to the value of the gift minus $5.95 for the return fee.
If you want to exchange your gift, you should:
- Contact Gap Factory to order a different item
- Provide your credit card details (Gap Factory will bill your credit card for the item and ship it for free)
- Follow the steps to return the old item as listed above
As soon as your item is received, Gap Factory will refund your credit card deducting $5.95 for the return fee.
Shopping is confusing enough, and returning your item to Gap Factory using their long-winded processes is stressful and complicated. DoNotPay is here to help you handle this procedure in just a few steps.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up to DoNotPay
- Select our Item Return Request tool
- Answer the chatbot’s questions about the date and method of purchase
- Include photos of the item if possible
DoNotPay will create a customized letter explaining the problem with your item and stating a deadline for processing. The letter will be mailed to Gap Factory automatically. You can also send your item to Gap Factory for free using the free shipping label from DoNotPay.
Rely on DoNotPay to return your item not only to Gap Factory but also to any other company, including:
|Abercrombie & Fitch||DSW||Adidas||Zara|
Have you been trying to contact the company you want to return your faulty item to with no success? No more—use DoNotPay’s nifty product to jump the phone queue of any company’s customer service line.
Waiting in any sort of line is dreadful, which is why we can also help you schedule a DMV appointment from the comfort of your home.
There are many more tiresome chores you no longer have to leave your bed to complete:
- Drawing up an ironclad standardized legal document
- Getting any document notarized remotely
- Mapping registered sex offenders
- Appealing parking tickets
- Faxing any document
- Getting a tourist visa
- Lowering your utility bills
- Getting gift card cash back
- Entering sweepstakes for free
- Getting access to any public record
- Sending a financial aid appeal letter to any school
Our app comes with a large selection of products—for one low monthly fee, you can use them all to complete dreadful admin tasks in a split second. Check out how you can:
- Earn off robocalls
- Create passport photos
- Sign up for a clinical trial
- Appeal banned accounts
- Fight workplace discrimination
- Create a child travel consent form
- File warranty and insurance claims
- Get rid of email and text spammers
- Submit an HR complaint anonymously
- Draw up a divorce settlement agreement