Contact Etsy Customer Service the Easy Way
Millions of people go to Etsy.com to buy handmade and vintage items. But there are numerous complaints about poor Like many other companies, Etsy makes it hard to talk to a live human.
It can be frustrating trying to get a hold of customer service only to have to navigate a seemingly endless phone tree and end up on hold. But Etsy has a reputation for doing just that. Recently, an Etsy Plus customer complained that she was on hold for over an hour only to be told that Etsy couldn't take her call and disconnected the line. Did you know that an average American spends 10 to 20 minutes every week, or 43 days of their lives, on hold?
Well, you don't have to waste days of your life waiting on hold. DoNotPay has a robot to dial the number and connect you when you reach a real representative. We can help you connect to a live Rockstar, Marriott, and even the notorious Amazon customer service.
Etsy Support Contact Number and Email Address
Whether you are a buyer or seller, there are several ways to contact . You can reach them via call, email, or by initiating an online chat. You will need an Etsy account and be signed in to contact customer service online. This helps Etsy verify your identity and offer customer support.
The easiest way to contact Etsy is through their online help center that allows you to chat or send an email. While logged in to your account:
- Click the Help link
- Then tap the email us link at the bottom of the page
- Pick a topic and category
- Add a subject and message
- Hit Submit.
Alternatively, you can contact the Etsy support team through chat. To access chats:
- Go to Etsy forums and identify the chat link at the top right of the page
- Click on chat rooms (or click blue, green, or red to go directly to the specific chat room)
- Join an already opened group or create one
- Ask your question
Lastly, you can contact Etsy via call. However, this is somewhat tricky because Etsy doesn't display a number on their website or instructions on calling. To talk to live support, you will need to contact customer service via Contact Support. Etsy will then connect you with the most suitable support system, whether it's email, phone, or chat.
|Etsy Support/FAQ Site||Etsy Help|
|Etsy Phone Number (North America)||1-844-935-3879|
|Etsy Phone Number (United Kingdom)||(44-800-011-9700)|
|Etsy Phone Number (Australia)||(61-1800-531-536)|
|Etsy Support Emailemail@example.com|
Where to Find Quick Help for Your Etsy Problems?
The most direct way to contact Etsy support is via their online Help Center that lets you send an email or chat. To do this:
- Sign in to Etsy
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Help CenterChoose between Buying or Selling on Etsy
- Select an issue/category that matches your need
- You'll be presented with solutions on how to fix your problem
- Click I Still Need Help at the bottom of the page if you still have questions
- Choose ”Call Us” in the contact methods ”Chat With Us”
Etsy will connect you with the best option to offer the best support. If you have problems with an order or item you purchased, you can contact the seller.
If you have no luck with the Help Center, you might want to try out Etsy's Facebook and Twitter Pages. We live in the social media age, where companies tend to respond faster to public complaints than to private ones. Alternatively, you can post your complaint on Etsy's Reddit. You are likely to receive quick help when more people see your complaint.
Etsy Corporate Address
55 Washington Street
Suite 512, Brooklyn,
New York 11201
If Etsy Refuses to Help Me, Can I Sue Them in Small Claims Court?
Yes. You can sue Etsy if you have reasons to believe that they are in the wrong and refuse to pay what they owe you. DoNotPay can help you to this end, so you don't have to go through the struggle alone. Here's how DoNotPay helps:
- DoNotPay generates a demand letter you can send to Etsy to settle things out of court.
- If unanswered, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you with this and provides you with enough copies.
- After that, you can file an official complaint with the court. DoNotPay will guide you through the process step by step.
- You will then serve Etsy, which will tell them that they are being sued. You should also specify a reason for which you are suing them.
- Finally, show up in court! DoNotPay will provide a script you can use before the judge.
Common Reasons People Contact Etsy Support
There are numerous reasons to want to contact Etsy customer service, including:
- Having trouble doing something on your website – their call might include:
- Request for help for website actions
- Report a technical problem experienced on the site
- Problems with firewalls or computer connections limiting website functionality
- Getting scammed on Etsy – their call might include:
- Reports about potential seller scam
- Inquiry about refunds
- Flag a shop
- Delayed package or delivery problem
- Login issues like username or password
Get in Touch With Etsy Customer Service Using DoNotPay
Waiting on hold is just plain frustrating, and it's even more annoying when you are already annoyed about a product or service issue. Add that to the process of finding Etsy's phone number, and you begin to understand why the whole thing is infuriating.
Universally, nobody enjoys waiting. That's why DoNotPay created a Skip Waiting on Hold product to ensure their customers never have to wait on hold ever again. We can contact any customer service phone number through this product and wait on hold on your behalf. We'll then notify you once the support agent picks up, so you can explain your issue and get the answers to your questions.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Etsy's phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That’s it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Any Company
Let's face it. Many companies around the world will put you on hold. That's why an average person spends 23 days of their lives on hold. But this doesn't make it any less frustrating, especially if you have a problem that needs urgent attention. If you appreciate a company's business but hate the waiting on hold, we can help. DoNotPay will wait on hold when you want to talk to Etsy customer service, as well as other companies like:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Skipping phone queues at 10,000+ companies is just one of the many things DoNotPay can help you with. DoNotPay can also help you solve a range of other issues, including:
- Filing complaints.
- Airline flight compensation.
- Help with bills.
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV.
- Finding unclaimed money.
- Getting free trials without being charged.
- Suing anyone in the small claims court.
Sign up today to get started.