What’s the Best Way to Cancel an English Heritage Membership?
When you go away on holiday, you're always looking for new, fun, and exciting places to visit, and you love visiting historic sites. This is why you signed up for an English Heritage membership. You may have had your membership for a few years or decided that you wouldn't use the membership often enough to make it worth the expense, and you're ready to cancel it.
You thought it'd be easy to cancel an English Heritage membership, but it isn't working out that way. You might have already rung up their customer service or sent an email, but you haven't managed to cancel the membership yet. You feel like you're wasting a lot of time and growing frustrated by the entire process. Don't give up! DoNotPay can help you take care of this problem.
What Are English Heritage's Cancellation Policies?
When you signed up for your English Heritage membership, the idea of cancelling the membership never occurred to you, so you don't know the cancellation policy. There are a few things that you need to know about the cancellation policy for an English Heritage membership. Here are a few things to consider:
- You must contact English Heritage's customer service to cancel the membership.
- When you ring up the English Heritage's customer service department, they will try to convince you to carry on the membership.
- If you successfully cancel your English Heritage membership, it doesn't end until your annual renewal, and you won't get any money back.
How to Cancel English Heritage
|Can You Cancel English Heritage Via||Yes/No|
|Company Website/ Support Form (or another alternative method)||No|
According to English Heritage, it should be a simple matter to cancel your membership, but this isn't always the case. You can expect a determined sales pitch to keep your membership as your trying to cancel it. Here are the steps for cancelling the membership and stopping the recurring payments:
- Ring up customer service at 0370 333 1182.
- Tell the customer service agent that you want to cancel your annual English Heritage membership.
- Stay strong as the customer service agent tries to talk you into keeping your English Heritage membership.
- If you stay strong and cancel your English Heritage membership, you won't be charged on the next annual renewal date for the membership.
Does English Heritage Charge Any Cancellation Fees?
No, there aren't any cancellation fees for an English Heritage membership. There aren't any fees because you aren't cancelling your current English Heritage membership. You're simply not renewing your membership at the end of the year.
Since English Heritage only charges once a year for their membership, they don't offer an option to cancel it during that time. However, on the plus side, you can continue to use your English Heritage membership and access historical sites for free until you reach the annual renewal date.
Have DoNotPay Cancel Your English Heritage Membership
In the past, you've enjoyed planning your holidays to include locations that offer easy access to some of the English Heritage sites, and your membership allows you to visit them for free.
However, you've decided that your English Heritage membership isn't the right fit for you anymore, and you want to cancel it. You're finding it difficult to cancel your membership, and it's becoming a struggle. You need help, but you aren't sure what to do next. The DoNotPay app is ready to help you stop your English Heritage membership today.
How to cancel in 3 steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
What Other Subscriptions Can DoNotPay Help Me Cancel?
With your English Heritage membership cancelled, it might be time to cancel a few other subscription services or memberships that you no longer use. DoNotPay is ready to partner with you to quickly and easily cancel a variety of memberships and subscriptions, including:
- Cancel a Planet Fitness Membership
- Cancel your CVS Carepass
- How to Cancel Xbox Live
- Cancel Sky
- How to Cancel Now TV
- Cancel Virgin Media
- Cancel BT Sport
- Cancel a Vodafone Contract
- How to Cancel a Just Eat Order
- Cancel Admiral Renewal
- Cancel RAC Membership
- Cancel Beer52
- Cancel an AA Membership
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Your life can be easier when you use the DoNotPay app to solve some of life's little problems. The DoNotPay app can partner with you to take care of many tasks. Here's a look at a few to get you started:
- Protect your personal information with a burner mobile for opening online accounts
- Generate a virtual credit card to protect your real information
- Enjoy a free trial without worrying about the cancellation date
- Jump the queue and talk to customer service more quickly
- And many more!