Forget About Waiting on Hold When Reaching DHL Customer Service
Deutsche Post is a German logistics company, and DHL International GmbH (DHL) is its world-famous division.
The company offers an express delivery service to more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. With a workforce of around 380,000 employees serving customers in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, DHL's main business includes transporting documents, parcels, and freight by air (in close cooperation with leading airlines), as well as by land.
The company offers fast delivery of goods around the globe. Whether you need to send a parcel across town or across the world, DHL should have a service to meet your needs. They claim to have innovative solutions for both long and short-distance deliveries that are designed specifically for different customer needs. Among DHL services are DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Supply Chain, and DHL Freight.
No matter how good the service DHL provides is, you may experience certain issues or have questions regardless. DHL's customer service department is the best place to turn to when you have any questions. Although the company has over 300,000 employees, reaching its customer service department isn’t always easy. Customers complained about the extensive wait times and unresponsive support agents more times than one.
This is why we developed a special product that helps you skip the phone queue when contacting any customer service department. Subscribe to DoNotPay, and use our product to avoid waiting for a DHL customer service agent to pick up the phone!
You don’t always have to jump right to contacting customer service. Before you go down that road, try checking DHL’s FAQ Page first. You could find exactly what you need that way, and avoid waiting on hold altogether.
Check out the list below to see some of the frequently asked questions you can find answers to on DHL’s FAQ Page:
- Who can I contact if I have not received my shipment?
- Why is my shipment status unchanged?
- Where can I find my tracking number/ID?
- Why are customs holding my shipment?
- Can I track multiple tracking numbers with a single request?
- My shipment is not delivered. What can I do?
- Can I change the delivery day or delivery time?
- What are the duties and taxes?
- When will my tracking information appear?
- Can you change my delivery address?
- When will my shipment be delivered?
- Who will deliver my shipment?
- How can I track my shipment?
- What is a tracking number/ID?
- My shipment is damaged or the content is missing. What can I do?
- Why is my tracking number/ID not working?
- Why has my shipment not been delivered yet?
Can’t find the information you need on DHL’s website? Worry not! Here’s how you can contact DHL customer service:
- Over the phone
- By mail
- Via email
For general questions that you want to ask a DHL customer support rep, dial 1-800-225-5345 and inquire about the info you need. If you have a specific request, check out the table below to find the suitable number and call the appropriate department:
|Attempted Delivery Notices||1-888-273-8876|
|Clearance On Demand||1- 866-915-5700|
|Service Point Partners||1-888-262-4462|
Afraid you’ll spend an eternity waiting for a support rep to pick up! With DoNotPay, you don’t have to worry! Use our app’s Skip Waiting on Hold product to cut in line with ease!
If you want to mail a letter to the DHL customer service department, you can do it by following the next steps:
- Write a letter explaining your request
- Mail it to the following address: DHL Express, Executive Office Contact, 1210 South Pine Island Road, Mail Stop #44, Plantation, FL 33324, USA
You can also send an email instead of mailing or calling DHL customer service. You have to visit DHL’s Contact Us Page first.
Once you do, choose what you need assistance with by clicking on the corresponding option on the page. You’ll be redirected to a form that you can fill out and submit to the company’s customer service department.
DHL will process your request and get back to you via email, but there is no saying how long that will take. You may be waiting on a response for days, if not weeks.
Calling DHL customer service will save you from wasting time and give you the opportunity to get your answers on the spot.
When you have an issue with the DHL service, you want the problem solved immediately. It can be infuriating when you have to dial the support number half a dozen times and spend hours on hold until you finally reach a support agent.
That’s why we’ve developed the Skip Waiting on Hold product. With DoNotPay, you won’t have to waste time waiting on hold ever again! The app can call any customer service phone number for you and wait on hold in your place. As soon as a support agent takes your call, the app will notify you, so you can explain the issue and get the answers you’re looking for.
Here’s how you can use DoNotPay to skip DHL’s phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay
- In the app, type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product
- Search for the company you’d like to call
- Click on the name of the company and select Call Now
That’s it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay was designed to automate a wide variety of tedious, complex, and time-consuming tasks. When you sign up for DoNotPay, you’ll be able to perform all manner of tasks with only a few clicks, including:
- Reducing property taxes
- Getting in touch with an incarcerated loved one
- Signing up for free trials without giving away your credit card information
- Appeal banned and suspended accounts
- Lower your bills
- Get rid of annoying email and text spam
- Draft standardized legal documents in minutes
- Practice for government tests
- Apply for college fee waivers
There are literally hundreds of awesome DoNotPay products that can save you time, money, or trouble. The best part is—you’ll have access to every single one when you sign up for DoNotPay!
We’re adding new products weekly, so the value you’re getting will just keep increasing! Here are a few more tasks DoNotPay can assist you with:
- Create passport photos in seconds
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Schedule DMV appointments with a few clicks
- Cancel any service or subscription
- File item return requests
- Submit anonymous HR complaints
- Find unclaimed money in your name
- Appeal parking tickets
- Get free virtual credit cards in minutes
Whatever you need help with, DoNotPay offers a fast, easy, convenient solution!