How To Contact Citi Credit Cards Customer Service With DoNotPay
Citibank, or Citi, is among the world's largest consumer banks, serving more than 110 million customers globally. The origin of this financial giant dates back to 1812. Since then, Citibank has continued to offer its customers a broad range of services such as personal banking, loans, investment advice, as well as a diverse selection of credit cards.
With all these services and numerous clients, it sometimes becomes hard to contact. If you send them an email, you might get a response after several days. Calling them also proves to be challenging and frustrating, as you might be put on hold for a long time. Due to this, DoNotPay has created the skip waiting on hold product that helps contact on your behalf and alerts you when your phone call is received by one of the customer agents.
How To Contact Citi Credit Card Customer Service
To apply for a Citibank credit card, contact Citi Customer Support on 1-800-950-5114. Alternatively, if you have speech or hearing impairment, use 1-800-325-2865. Citibank may take up to two weeks to give you feedback on your credit card application, and if approved, your card should be ready in 14 days.
Alternatively, to get hold of a customer support representative, you can use:
|Official phone number||800-374-9700|
Why Should You Contact Citi's Credit Card Customer Support With DoNotPay?
According to the customer service board, Citibank is ranked at position 660 out of 997 firms on the customer service scoreboard, with a 26.81 score out of 200 based on 658 ratings. This ranking is mostly owed to their lengthy wait times, with some customers having to wait up to two hours for a customer service agent to get on line.
When you have a problem with your Citi Credit Card and need help right away, it might be aggravating to call the support number a million times and wait hours on hold before speaking with a representative.
As a result, we created the Skip Waiting on Hold offering. You'll never have to waste time waiting on hold again if you use this service offered by DoNotPay. We will call the customer support number on your behalf, stay on hold for you, and inform you when a customer service representative answers your call.
Some of the Reasons Why You May Want To Contact Citibank Customer Care
There are many reasons you may want to contact Citi customer support. Some include:
- You've misplaced your credit card. There is never time to waste when it comes to a lost credit card. The sooner you inform Citibank that your card has been lost or stolen, the less liable you will be for any charges made on it.
- Your credit card is declining. Your credit card may decline due to a variety of factors. Some transactions may be rejected as a protection against fraud if you do not have sufficient available credit to make the purchase or if Citibank's credit card processing system is not functioning properly. The easiest way to determine why your credit card was rejected and to remedy the issue is to contact Citibank's customer care department.
- You may be unfamiliar with certain charges on your account statement. Some charges on your account statement may be a mistake or even fraud. Citibank's credit cards have zero liability for fraud, which means you are not responsible for any fraudulent charges on your credit card. While you own your credit card, you are also legally protected against any fraudulent charges made on your credit card.
If you notice unfamiliar charges on your Citi credit card and seek assistance from a customer support representative and they fail to help you, you can sue them. DoNotPay will help you .
How To Sue Citibank In A Small Claim Court With DoNotPay
Follow the following steps if this is the route you want to take:
- DoNotPay will draft a demand letter for you to send to Citibank in an attempt to resolve the matter amicably.
- If Citibank does not answer your letter, you will be obliged to complete the court documents. DoNotPay will help you fill them out as they should be and will provide you with adequate copies in case you make mistakes while filling them out.
- At that point, you may proceed to court and file a formal complaint. DoNotPay will guide you through the entire process to ensure you do it as expected by the law.
- Following that, you will serve Citibank with a notice of suit. Additionally, you should mention a rationale for using them.
- Finally, appear in court. You will be provided with a script to read in front of the judge by DoNotPay.
DoNotPay acknowledges that being able to access customer care is a crucial thing, more so when it is about your money, that is why we are here to help. Don't waste time on the phone waiting for a customer care representative.
How to Contact Citi's Credit Card Customer Service with DoNotPay
Using DoNotPay is also very easy.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That’s it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Any Company
We have diversified our services to other companies as well. This means that DoNotPay is like a one-stop shop. Other customer care support lines we can call for you are:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
You can also use DoNotPay for other aspects of your life. Check out some more of our products here;
- Sue Anyone in Small Claims Court
- Schedule Appointments With the DMV
- Help With Bills
- Get Free Trials & Don't Get Charged
- Find Unclaimed Money
- File a Complaint Against Any Company
to DoNotPay today!