You Can Cancel MightyText in Mere Minutes—Here Is How
The app can be used for free, but it comes with limitations. You can send only 75 messages from your computer per month, whereas with MightyText Pro, you can send unlimited numbers of messages from any device.
The Pro version comes with other features like scheduling messages, appearance options, and various templates. The price is $6.67 per month if you purchase an annual subscription.
If you no longer use this service or aren’t satisfied with it, DoNotPay can help you cancel it stress-free.
How To Delete MightyText Account on My Own?
You can delete your MightyText accounts either on the website or by phone.
To delete MightyText on the website, you have to log in to your account and contact customer support. They request logging in so they can ensure the authenticity of the user requesting the removal.
They will remove your account along with all the related information.
You can also delete your account by calling their customer support service at (415) 763-7999. Find other methods for deleting your MightyText account in the following table:
|Can I Delete My Account With||Yes/No|
Use DoNotPay To Delete Your MightyText Account
DoNotPay offers a simple and fast solution for canceling memberships, subscriptions, and deleting accounts.
To use our Find Hidden Money feature, access DoNotPay from any , and do the following:
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter MightyText in the provided text box
- Click on the Submit button
We will get on to work and notify you once the account is successfully deleted.
Save a Decent Amount of Money by Monitoring Your Subscriptions With DoNotPay
Research shows that around 84% of Americans underestimate how much money they spend on monthly subscriptions. They assume the amount of money spent on subscriptions goes around $70, but the actual cost is more than $200.
When being subscribed to many different services, one can easily lose track of what they are paying for. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help with that.
Connect your bank account or email to our app, and we will scan and monitor all your subscriptions and memberships. You will have a proper insight into your used and unused subscriptions and the amount of money you spend on them.
If you decide to terminate any of them, you can use our Find Hidden Money feature for a straightforward cancellation.
Opt for Messaging Service Alternatives
Once you delete your MightyText account, you can try out other messaging services. Check the following table for ideas:
Test a Service Before You Subscribe—DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card
Most unwanted subscriptions come from free trials users forgot to cancel. Almost every free trial automatically turns into a paid membership, so it’s not surprising to continually pay for a service that you are not even aware of.
All of this is avoidable with our Free Trial Card feature. You can try any service and commit only to the ones you will actually use. Here’s how it works:
- DoNotPay creates a unique virtual credit card number with our virtual credit card generator
- You use it to sign up for any free trial you want
- After the free trial ends, the service wants to charge you, but since the card doesn’t hold any funds, they fail to do so
- You are then automatically unsubscribed
You can now enjoy free trials without the risk of getting charged by accident.
Use Other Outstanding Features of DoNotPay
Using our features, you can monitor subscriptions, use free virtual credit cards, and generate temporary phone numbers to get past any phone verification process. And most importantly, you can cancel any service, from Spotify, Hulu, or Netflix to Google Play and Apple Care.
To get assistance with tedious administrative tasks, open DoNotPay in your . Here are some of the issues we can help you resolve:
- Asking airlines for delayed or canceled flights refunds
- Contesting annoying parking tickets
- Managing costly bills
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Requesting refunds and compensation from any company
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Solving credit card problems
- Taking part in clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright violation
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocall scammers
- Signing up for free trials without risks
- Blocking spam text messages
- Connecting with your incarcerated loved ones
- Taking anyone to small claims court
- Setting up DMV appointments without waiting
- Getting rid of email spam forever
- Bypassing phone verification for numerous services
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Filing claims for any warranty
- Cutting the waiting period when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Waiving college application fees
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships