Cancel MBI Probiller account in just a few clicks
MBI Probiller is an online paying service that handles all sorts of card transactions and entertainment subscriptions.
How to cancel MBI Probiller manually
In order to cancel your MBI Probiller subscription, you may need to have the following information about your account:
- Your credit card number
- Billing address
- The amount of your last billing
- The date of your previous billing
Cancel MBI Probiller online
- Visit the company’s Support page.
- Click the “Start Chat” button.
- Explain that you want to cancel your account.
- Provide all the necessary details about your account.
- Ask the agent to provide you with a cancelation confirmation.
Cancel MBI Probiller over the phone
- Dial 855-232-9550 to get in touch with a company rep.
- Let the agent know you want to cancel your account and give them all the information they need.
- Ask the agent to send you an email confirmation that your account is closed.
Cancel MBI Probiller over email
- Compose an email asking the company to cancel your membership.
- Include your personal information and the account details mentioned above.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancel MBI Probiller with DoNotPay
If you want to save some time and effort, you can cancel your MBI Probiller membership with DoNotPay. Unlike contacting the company directly, this method is fast and easy. You can do it from your smartphone or tablet, and it won’t take you more than several minutes. Make sure you take the following steps:
- Enter the DoNotPay app from any web browser.
- Select “Find Hidden Money”.
- Enter “MBI Probiller” as the service you want to cancel.
We will cancel your account immediately and let you know when it’s done via email.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Will MBI Probiller grant me a refund after I cancel my membership?
No, it won’t. The company’s policy is that partially used memberships are non-refundable.
Can I freeze my MBI Probiller subscription instead of canceling it?
MBI Probiller doesn’t offer its users the option to put their memberships on pause. If you want to stop paying for the subscription, you need to terminate your membership. In case you change your mind, you can reopen your account at any time.
What are some alternatives to MBI Probiller?
|2Checkout||2.9% transaction fee||
|PayPal||2.9% fee on transactions||
DoNotPay can help you monitor your subscriptions
Subscription services probably cost you more than you know. According to the latest research, 84% of Americans aren’t aware of how much their subscriptions cost them. On average, millennials spend almost $3000 on subscription services without even realizing it. If you feel like subscription services are eating your money, maybe it’s time to start monitoring them. The DoNotPay app can help you track all your subscriptions from your phone, find those that you don’t use, and cancel them for you.
Is MBI Probiller mistreating you? We can help you sue it in small claims court
If MBI Probiller doesn’t stop charging you after you cancel your membership or outright refuses to cancel it, you should consider suing the company. In most cases, taking your case to court is the only way to fight such a big company.
To sue MBI Probiller, you don’t need to worry about hiring and paying a lawyer. All you need is our robot lawyer, DoNotPay. Our app has an astounding success rate, for which it was awarded the ABA Brown Award. With the DoNotPay app, you can sue any individual or business in small claims court directly from your smartphone.
DoNotPay helps you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions with a click of a button.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- HP Instant Ink Subscription
- Ford Credit Payments
- Amazon Prime Video
- Ready Refresh
- Disney Movie Club
- YouTube TV Free Trial
- Truthfinder Subscription
- Blue Mountain Cards
What else can DoNotPay do?
DoNotPay offers various services that can be useful to you. With our app, you can easily:
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Cancel any subscription service or membership
- Fight speeding tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Contest parking tickets
What will MBI Probiller’s charges look like on my bank statement?