Find Out How To Cancel Humane Society in a Few Clicks
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) is a non-profit organization that fights for animal welfare and against animal cruelty. They are affiliated with Humane Society International—the global version of the organization that is active in over 50 countries. They acquire funds through donations from their supporters.
Around 80% of the donations are used exclusively for the protection of animals and lifesaving programs, and the rest is used for maintaining the HSUS operations and infrastructure
If you are one of the supporters but are no longer able to donate regularly, we will help you cancel your membership and save money.
How Can You Cancel Humane Society Donations by Yourself?
Once you decide you want to cancel your Humane Society membership, you can do it over the phone. Have your identification close by in case HSUS needs it to confirm your identity.
Follow this simple guide to cancel your HSUS membership:
- Call their Donor Care team at 1-866-720-2676
- Tell the agent who picks up that you want to cancel your monthly donation
- Remind them to send you an email confirming your cancellation
You can cancel your HSUS monthly donation Monday–Friday, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday–Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Humane Society In The Blink Of An Eye With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay provides you with a pleasant and time-efficient cancellation of your HSUS membership. If you don’t want an HSUS representative to judge you, we’ve got what you need.
We can cancel your membership within 48 hours and send you an email verifying your cancellation after the process is finished.
If you open DoNotPay in your , you’ll be able to cancel Humane Society by following these steps:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Humane Society as the membership you’re giving up
DoNotPay Monitors Your Unused, Expensive, and Piled Up Subscriptions
Everybody knows that an average American enjoys subscribing to various subscription services but what they don’t know is how much they end up paying for them. According to a survey, 84% of Americans spend around $200 every month on subscriptions they forget all about. If this happened to you too, DoNotPay can help.
We can track all of your active subscriptions if you connect your email or bank account to our platform.
- List your active memberships
- Highlight the ones you haven’t used in a while
- Cancel them if you allow us to
When You Want Justice, DoNotPay Can Help
Filing a claim in small claims court is a great way to get compensated after a company or an individual violates your rights. Fortunately, you don’t have to go through that process alone, because DoNotPay—our ABA-Brown-Award-winning app—is here to make this legal process super easy for you.
If the Humane Society violated your rights, you can get justice by opening DoNotPay in your and letting us guide you through your legal journey.
Here’s how we’ll provide you with our assistance:
- DoNotPay will collect all the information about your case
- We’ll create a demand letter
- Our chatbot will give you instructions on how to serve the defendant
- We will generate a script that will contain all the particulars of your case and an overview of what you can say to present your argument in court
Use DoNotPay’s Assistance To Settle Any Administrative Issues
Apart from helping you cancel services like Trupanion and Healthy Paws, monitor your unused subscriptions, and sue people and companies in small claims court, DoNotPay offers a variety of other features. We can assist in anything from getting help with vet bills to requesting refunds from any company, including those that give no refunds.
DoNotPay has a free virtual credit card that ensures you don’t get charged at the end of your free trial period.
To use all of these awesome features and many others that DoNotPay offers, open our app in your .
DoNotPay will assist you in:
- Terminating other subscriptions or memberships
- Extending deadlines for bills you are unable to pay
- Contesting parking citations
- Applying for clinical trials
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls and earning some money off them
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV in a short time
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Getting refunds and compensation from airline companies
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Saying goodbye to spam mail forever
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Never waiting again for the customer service reps to pick up
- Blocking spam SMS on any device