How To Cancel Doctors Without Borders Donation in Two Minutes Flat
Doctors Without Borders is an international non-governmental organization that deals with humanitarian work in medicine. Its original name is Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).
It is well-known for its projects in armed conflict zones and countries affected by endemic diseases and natural disasters, as well as for helping those without healthcare.
The organization assures donors that 85 cents of every donated dollar go to Doctors Without Borders’ fieldwork.
How Can You Cancel Doctors Without Borders Subscription by Yourself?
If for any reason, you need to cancel your monthly donation to Doctors Without Borders, the organization offers two ways for you to do so. You may stop your contributions via:
In order to cancel, you’ll have to prepare your:
- Full name
- Credit card number
- Some document for confirming you identification
Canceling Your MSF Donation Using Your Phone
In order to cancel your MSF donations over the phone, follow these three steps:
- Call their Donor services team at 1-888-392-0392
- Tell the agent that you’d like to cancel your monthly donation
- Ask them to send you a confirmation email
Their customer service is available from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. seven days a week.
Everyone knows that waiting on the line can be exhausting, but DoNotPay can help! With our app, you can jump the phone queue and reach an agent without the tedious wait with any company’s customer support.
Canceling Doctors Without Borders Donation via Email
To cancel MSF donation via email, you have to:
- Write an email stating you want to cancel your MSF donation
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can DoNotPay Cancel Doctors Without Borders Subscription for You?
Calling to cancel a membership can be a little unpleasant and tiring, due to waiting on hold and having to talk to customer support agents. Even with a direct line, this can take up a lot of your time. Email isn’t a certain option either—it could take the company several days to cancel your membership. You might be charged again before they process your cancellation request.
The safest and fastest way to cancel your donations with Doctors Without Borders is to let someone else do it for you quickly. DoNotPay can cancel your membership in just 48 hours, and we will send you an email verifying your cancellation as soon as it’s done.
This is how you can use our app to cancel your donations:
- Open DoNotPay in any
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Input Doctors Without Borders as the service you’re canceling
This is as fast and straightforward as it gets. With DoNotPay, your everyday tasks are done in the blink of an eye. We can do it for all of your subscriptions—DoNotPay can cancel anything from Greenpeace Donation and Save The Children to ACLU Donation and the ASPCA.
Can You Cancel Via
What Will Doctors Without Borders’ Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
Your Doctors Without Borders donations might show up on your statement like this:
|DWB*DOCTORS W/O BORDER USD 20.00000 at 1.2254||DWB*DOCTORS W/O BORDER|
|DWB*DOCTORS W/O BORDER NY 407072950435HZWR|
Can You Pause Your Doctors Without Borders Donations?
Yes, you can suspend your donations at any time you please. All you need to do is:
- Call MSF’s customer service at 1-888-392-0392
- Ask the customer support representative to suspend your donations
What Are Some Alternatives to Doctors Without Borders?
Regardless of whether you want to stop donating only to MSF or cancel donations altogether, you should know your options. These are some of the alternatives to Doctors Without Borders:
They deal with
Single and monthly donation:
One-time and monthly donations:
One-time or monthly donation:
DoNotPay Can Monitor Your Subscriptions for Unused Services and Help You Cancel Them
Many Americans—around 87%—don’t know how much they spend monthly on subscription services. The number can reach a staggering amount of $240 a month, but thanks to DoNotPay, you can save a lot of that money.
The only thing you need to do is link your email and bank account to DoNotPay, and we’ll list all your subscriptions and highlight the ones you’re not using. We can cancel them one by one and help you stop wasting money on services you don’t use.
DoNotPay Is the Virtual Assistant That Saves You Money
The first robot lawyer and virtual assistant, DoNotPay, is here to save the day and money. We offer a variety of services to people who don’t have the time or patience to deal with bureaucratic and legal issues. With DoNotPay, you can report spam mail or enjoy as many free trials as you like—risk-free—with our free virtual credit card. If you had problems with canceled or delayed flights, we are your ally.
All you need to do is open our award-winning app in any , and you’re all set.
DoNotPay can assist you in:
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Getting even with robocalls
- Resolving your credit card problems
- Contesting parking tickets
- Settling bills you can't pay
- Reporting harassment or stalking
- Getting companies to grant you refunds
- Getting a fast appointment with DMV
- Starting as many free trials as you like
- Getting rid of subscriptions or memberships
- Putting a stop to spam mail once and for all
- Taking people or a company to small claims court
- Getting the customer support rep on the phone fast
- Getting compensated for flights that were delayed or canceled