Cancel Greenpeace membership within minutes
Greenpeace is a non-governmental organization dedicated to exposing global environmental issues and providing solutions for a brighter and greener future. The organization does not accept donations from governments, political parties, or corporations, and is funded by a vast following of three million supporters worldwide.
How to cancel your membership with Greenpeace
If more pressing issues demand your attention or if Greenpeace has failed your expectations, you are free to cancel your membership by:
- Sending a membership cancelation request by email
- Reaching out to Greenpeace’s customer service by phone
- Sending a cancelation request by mail
How to cancel Greenpeace membership by email
Whether you decide to submit a request via email or phone, experiencing some downtime will be inevitable. Instead of being on hold for ages, waiting for the customer service person to answer the phone, you can request to have your subscription canceled by:
- Sending a cancelation request email to email@example.com
- Providing your membership account details
- Asking for a confirmation email as proof of your submitted request
How to cancel Greenpeace membership by phone
If long phone queues do not bug you at all, it is excellent to know that you can dial Greenpeace directly and ask to have your membership terminated. You can do it by:
- Calling 1-800-722-6995
- Requesting the cancelation of your membership
- Providing account details.
- Asking for a confirmation email
How to cancel Greenpeace membership by mail
Greenpeace understands that some people prefer more traditional correspondence methods, so they allow their supporters to request membership cancelation by mail. You can try:
- Writing a membership cancelation letter
- Mailing it at Greenpeace Supporter Care 702 H Street, NW, Suite 300Washington, DC 20001
- Receiving a confirmation letter about your canceled membership
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
How to cancel Greenpeace membership the easy way by using DoNotPay!
By far, the quickest way of managing and canceling your subscriptions is to use our DoNotPay app. Why waste precious time and energy when we can do the unsubscribing for you? All you have to do is:
- Open DoNotPay either through your
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Fill in the name of the service you would like to see canceled
We will notify you as soon as your membership is terminated.
Other environmental organizations worth supporting
Greenpeace is just one among dozens of non-governmental environmental organizations that are fighting the good fight. Here is a couple that might be worth your time and generosity:
|Global Witness||You determine the amount||
|Earthwatch||You determine the amount||
Is Greenpeace causing you trouble? Sue them in small claims court!
We are a proud recipient of the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. Determined to help you fight bureaucracy and reach justice, we have created the world’s first robot lawyer.
You will no longer have to sue companies in small claims court on your own. Our trusty robot lawyer will guide you each step of the way, from preparing a demand letter, all the way to writing a trial script!
Leave your unused subscriptions to DoNotPay
Would you be able to accurately estimate how much money you spend on monthly subscriptions? It turns out that most Americans underestimate this amount due to being unaware of many services they are subscribed to but are not using.
Our app carefully monitors and analyzes your subscriptions and suggests the ones that need to be canceled, based on how engaged you are with them. We want to raise consumer awareness, and we think there is no better way to do it than by helping you save your hard-earned dollars!
DoNotPay as your helping hand
Here at DoNotPay, we know how much we can offer to our users, and that is why we did not stop at managing and canceling subscriptions. DoNotPay can become your helping hand with:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting an appointment with the DMV faster
- Canceling any other subscription service or membership
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Making virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed and canceled flights