When the Music Needs To Stop—Learn How To Cancel Deezer With DoNotPay!
Deezer is a music streaming platform with more than 56 million tracks, playlists, and podcasts.
While you can use the free version, Deezer has several premium subscription plans offering many perks, such as high-quality streaming, unlimited skips, and no ad experience.
Regardless of its features, Deezer still might not be the right music app for you.
In case you want to cancel your Deezer subscription, we can help you figure out the fastest way to do it.
How Can You Cancel Your Deezer Subscription?
There are plenty of options to discontinue paying for Deezer.
Since this is a multi-platform service, you have to cancel it the same way you signed up for it. Take note that unsubscribing won't delete your account. The service will switch you to a free version instead.
Here is an overview of your cancellation options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
|The Deezer App||Yes|
|Your Mobile Service Provider||Yes|
How To Cancel Deezer on the Company's Website
You can cancel your subscription from the Deezer website.
This option is not available if you paid for your subscription on Google Play or the App Store. You can't cancel this way if your Deezer Premium comes as part of your mobile service provider package, either.
If none of the restrictions above apply to you, here is how to cancel the subscription:
- Go to the Deezer website
- Click on the Login button in the top right corner
- Click on your Profile icon
- Go to your Account Settings
- Select Manage my subscription
- Click on the Cancel my subscription button
- Choose a reason for canceling
- Click on the Confirm button
How To Cancel Deezer via the Deezer App
You can also cancel your Deezer subscription in the Deezer app.
Follow these steps to do it:
- Open your Deezer app
- Tap the Heart icon at the bottom to access Favorites
- Tap the Gear icon in the top right corner to access Settings
- Select Manage my account
- Tap Manage my subscription
- Tap Cancel my subscription
- Pick a reason for canceling
- Tap Confirm
How To Cancel Deezer on Google Play
If you paid for your Android app on Google Play, you have to cancel your subscription there.
Here is how:
- Open Google Play
- Tap the hamburger button to open the menu
- Select Subscriptions
- Tap Deezer
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Follow the steps to finish canceling Deezer
How To Cancel Deezer in the App Store
If you purchased your Deezer subscription via the App Store or iTunes, follow these steps to cancel it:
- Open the Settings app
- Select iTunes and App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Select the Subscription option
- Locate your Deezer Subscription
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Tap Confirm
How To Cancel Deezer as a Part of a Mobile Bundle
Deezer sometimes works with mobile service providers, which means that you may be paying for it as part of a mobile phone services bundle.
If that is the case, you have to contact the said provider to cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Deezer in Seconds With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay is the easy way out of your Deezer subscription. No need to waste time on different apps and websites because we can cancel Deezer regardless of the device you use.
The process is as simple as this:
- Access DoNotPay from your
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter Deezer as the name of the subscription
We will cancel your account and let you know when we do.
Did you know that you don't have to repeat this process for every annoying subscription that comes up?
You can link your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and we'll take care of all your unwanted subscriptions. Our app will scan and find the services you signed up for. You can pick through them and cancel those you don't use.
What Happens if You Don't Cancel Deezer on Time?
Deezer’s subscriptions renew automatically with each new term. This means that the company will charge your account when the renewal kicks in.
How Will You Recognize Deezer Charges on a Bank Statement?
Deezer charges can take on different forms depending on the payment method. Here are the common ones:
|DEEZEREUROPE LONDON GB||DEEZER 35314369001 FRA||DEEZER 18PCMEJUOGL|
|DEEZER 33155805084 FR||DEEZER 469KD0A4GL0 LONDON||DEEZER, 35314369001 LU|
|DEEZER 3U1S4ONJP7R PARIS FR||DEEZER PARIS FRA||DEEZER, 35314369001 GB|
|DEEZER||DEEZEREUROPE||DEEZEREUROPE PARIS FR|
|DEEZER. DEEZER LONDON||DEEZEREUROPE, PARIS||DEEZER UBLHIO PARIS FRA|
|DEEZEREUROPE PARIS FRA||DEEZERMUSIC 35314369001||DEEZER 35314369001 GB|
|DEEZER 469K6QSCBNK||DEEZER, 33155805084||DEEZEREUROPE, PARIS FR|
|DEEZER 35314369001||DEEZEREUROPE LONDON||DEEZER 1K568E7IDG6, PARIS|
|DEEZER 1JS38VNNIIE||DEEZER, 33155805084 FR||DEEZER FXGHY PARIS FRA|
|DEEZEREUROPE PARIS||DEEZER 46IN9FE87PQ||DEEZER, 35314369001|
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card To Sign Up for Other Music Apps
Are you looking for a new music streaming service?
Our virtual credit card:
- Generates a random credit card number
- Gets instantly approved for any free trial
- Rejects any real charges when your trial ends since there is no deposit on it
DoNotPay Clears Your Schedule Fast
DoNotPay is a personal assistant app that can help you manage your time and money by taking over some of the annoying tasks on your schedule.
Open DoNotPay in your to check out what else we can do:
- Get refunds and chargebacks
- Stop email spam messages
- Prevent spam texts
- Sign you up for clinical trials
- Deal with credit card issues
- Drop other subscriptions or memberships
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Wait on phone queue for you when calling customer service
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Manage bills that are too high to pay
- Handle stalking and harassment issues
- Set up DMV appointments
- Appeal parking tickets
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Request refunds and compensation from airlines
- Protect your work from copyright violation
- Subscribe for free trials with no risk
- Fight robocall scammers