Sign Up for Pandora Free Trial the Risk-Free Way
You can use the free version of the app or subscribe to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium plans to get rid of ads and have access to more features. If you are not sure whether to upgrade to a paid subscription, use Pandora free trials to help you decide.
How Much Do Pandora Subscriptions Cost?
Pandora offers a free version of the app, but it comes with a lot of ads. If you want to go ad-free, you will need to pay for a subscription to either:
- Pandora Plus
- Pandora Premium (Family, Student, Military)
What Are Pandora Plus Features?
Pandora Plus will cost you $4.99 a month. The most important feature of Pandora Plus is that you will see almost no ads. If you subscribe to this plan, you can:
- Listen to podcasts
- Skip songs as many times as you want
- Find and listen to music offline
- Look for and play the songs you want when you view an ad
What Are Pandora Premium Benefits?
Pandora Premium comes with no ads. It costs $9.99 a month and gives you the full experience. You may also get a family, student, or military discount for Pandora Premium. With this plan, you can enjoy all Premium Plus features as well as the option to create and share playlists.
Here are Pandora Premium discounts:
|Make up to 6 accounts
Check out all prices for Pandora’s plans:
Pandora Premium Family
|Pandora Premium Student
Pandora Premium Military
Does Pandora Give Free Trials?
Yes, it does. If you want to stop seeing advertisements and check out other features on Pandora, you can start a free trial of some of their subscription plans. You can choose among:
- 30-day free trial for Pandora Plus
- 60-day free trial for Pandora Premium plans if you subscribe directly on Pandora
- 30-day free access to Pandora Premium plans if you are already on Pandora Plus or you sign up to Pandora on Google Play/ iTunes
- Gift Passes which give you access to the subscription plans—you can get 90-day free access to Pandora Premium with a code
Before you try to upgrade to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium, check whether you are eligible for a free trial. You can sign up for a Pandora free trial if you:
- Use Pandora for the first time
- Are already a user of Pandora Free or Pandora Plus
- Haven’t used a free trial before
- Aren’t using any promotional subscription
How Can I Sign Up for a Free Trial on Pandora?
You can sign up for a Pandora free trial in various ways, depending on whether you:
- Are a new user
- Want to upgrade your account
- Wish to redeem a code
New User Sign Up for a Pandora Free Trial
If you want to try out the features of Pandora’s paid subscription plans, you should do the following:
- Visit Pandora’s website and click on View Plans
- Tap on the free trial you want to use
- Give your email address and personal information to create an account
- Give your credit card details
- Choose whether you want a monthly or annual subscription
- Click on Start Trial
Upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium and Start With a Free Trial
If you are using the free version and want to upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Pandora account
- Click on Upgrade in the top right corner
- Choose the free trial you want to try out
- Provide your credit card details
- Tap Start Trial
Use a Trial Code to Sign Up for a Pandora Free Trial
If you want to use a code to get a 90-day free trial of Pandora Premium, you should:
- Go to the redeem page
- Enter your code
- Click on Redeem
Note that if you’ve already subscribed to Pandora via third-party apps, you won’t be able to redeem your code.
Does Pandora Automatically Charge When the Free Trial Ends?
Yes, it does. If you don’t cancel Pandora before your free trial ends, they will bill you for a monthly or yearly subscription.
When you use a gift card to get free access to Pandora subscription plans, you may also get charged after the free trial period if you provide your credit card info.
Save Money On Inactive Subscriptions With DoNotPay
If your subscriptions just pile up and you can’t keep track of them, DoNotPay can help! Connect DoNotPay to your bank or email account so that we can monitor your subscriptions. When we find the ones you don’t use, we will offer to cancel them. With our Find Hidden Money feature, you will stop being charged for the unnecessary services.
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card and Dodge Charges After Free Trials
If you tend to forget about signing up for free trials you can use DoNotPay’s virtual credit card for free trials. With DoNotPay, you don’t need to worry about being charged if you don’t stop your free trial on time.
We will generate random credit card numbers that seem legit to Pandora, so you can use it risk-free. When the company wants to charge you, it won’t be able to do so because the card is not linked to a real funding source.
Another benefit of DoNotPay’s virtual credit card is that you can also get a temporary email address that you can use when you sign up for free trials and thus protect your identity.
Open DoNotPay in your and get your virtual credit card!
Pandora Charges on Your Bank Statement
This is how Pandora charges can look like on your statement:
|PANDORA ECOMMERCE 844-467-1333 MD
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADI 510-451-4100 CA
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO xxx-xxx-4100 CA
|RECURRING CHECK CARD PURCHASE PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA
|DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - GOOGLE *Pandora xxx-xxx-3987 CA
|PANDORA INTERNET RADIO 510 451 4100 CA
|GOOGLE *PANDORA GOOGLE.COM/CH CA
|PURCHASEFROM PANDORA MEDIA
|Debit Card Purchase - PANDORA INTERNET RADIO 510 451 4100 CA
|: PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA
|INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 5104514100 CA
|PaymentTo Pandora Media
|DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO xxx-xxx-4100 CA
|GOOGLE *PANDORA 855-836-3987 CA
|Debit Purchase - Visa Pandora*internet510-451-4100ca
|PANDORA INTERNET RADIO
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA 94612 US
|GOOGLE *PANDORA 855-492-5538 CA
|Debit Purchase -visa Pandora*internet510-451-4100ca
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA 94612 USA
|PANDORA OAKBROOK 21819 OAK BROOK IL
|PAYPAL INST XFER PANDORA WEB ID: PAYPALSI77
|PANDORA 218331 ELMHURST NY
|Payment To Pandora Media
DoNotPay—A Virtual Lawyer That Can Help You Deal With Bureaucracy
DoNotPay does not only offer assistance with free trials but also with many bureaucratic issues. You can learn how to cancel Netflix, get a Spotify refund, or report a phishing email to Apple. Open the DoNotPay app in your and forget about dealing with administrative tasks. We can help you to:
- Receive compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Cancel your subscriptions or memberships
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Save on your bills
- Bring people and companies to small claims court
- Fight traffic tickets
- Sign up for free trials with no worries of being charged afterward
- Reach customer service in no time
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Get rid of spam mail forever
- Get refunds from any company
- Deal with credit card issues
- Fight back spam text messages
- Contest parking tickets
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Get protection from stalking and harassment