A Crash Course in Canceling—Cancel CrashPlan With DoNotPay
CrashPlan is an online backup service that has unlimited backup plans and an easy-to-use interface. By using CrashPlan, you’ll be able to back up your data to any internet-connected computer. CrashPlan offers affordable subscription plans and stores unlimited amounts of data.
If you’ve decided to find a better service to back up your data, you’ll want to cancel your CrashPlan subscription first. DoNotPay has got you covered with the quickest cancellation process on the internet!
How To Cancel CrashPlan With DoNotPay
If you need a service canceled, DoNotPay is the best option. We can cancel any subscription for you within 48 hours, including CrashPlan. All you need to do is open DoNotPay in any web browser and take three steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in CrashPlan as the service you want us to cancel
The rest of the cancellation process is in DoNotPay’s hands. We’ll send an email to confirm the termination.
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
How Can You Cancel CrashPlan by Yourself?
When you cancel your Crashplan subscription, your data will stay in Crashplan’s Code42 cloud until the billing cycle ends. Here’s how you can cancel your CrashPlan subscription:
- Log in to your CrashPlan account
- Click on Manage My Subscription
- Tap on Details next to your subscription
- Select Off next to Automatic Renewals
- Click on Yes in the pop-up Stop Automatic Billing window
After you cancel, you should get the confirmation email. Until your subscription period ends, you’ll receive email reports. If you desire to delete your data as soon as you cancel your subscription, you’ll need to deactivate your account.
What Happens if You Deactivate Your CrashPlan Account?
Another option is to deactivate your CrashPlan account. Keep in mind that when you do that, your data will be deleted forever. You’ll have to make a new account if you ever decide to be a CrashPlan user again. After you deactivate your account, your data can never be recovered.
You will have to contact CrashPlan customer support to delete your account permanently. There are two ways to reach CrashPlan customer service:
What Are Popular Alternative Services You Can Use?
If you still need an online backup service, you can see other popular services in the table below:
|Backblaze||Start at $4.58||
|IDrive||Start at $5.79||
|CloudBerry Lab||Start at $49.99||
DoNotPay Can Keep Track of Your Subscriptions
A recent survey showed that people spend more than they think on subscription services. Around 84% of Americans spend $240 a month on digital subscriptions they rarely or never use.
If you are one of the 84%, DoNotPay can help you stop throwing your money down the drain. After you connect your email or bank account to our app, we will:
- Create a list of all your active subscriptions
- Mark the subscriptions you pay for but don’t use
- Cancel them on your behalf
How Else Can DoNotPay Help You Deal With Your Everyday Issues?
DoNotPay can help you cancel other backup services such as Hightail and BackBlaze, but this isn’t all we can do. Our platform can help you with anything from requesting a refund from companies that grant no refunds to using a temporary phone number to verify an account on Google, Snapchat, Craigslist, Instagram, Facebook, and various other services.
We can assist you with:
- Canceling other subscriptions and memberships
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Discovering unclaimed money under your name
- Suing any company in small claims court
- Postponing the deadlines for bills you’re currently unable to pay
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Blocking spam SMS on any device
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Not waiting on hold for customer service agents to pick up
- Bypassing number verification with fake phone numbers
- Getting even with robocalls
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Waiving college application fees
- Appealing parking tickets
- Getting a refund from any company
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV without waiting for weeks
- Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card information
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights