Learn How To Cancel Hightail Fast and Stress-Free
Formerly YouSendIt, now Hightail, is a U.S.-based cloud service that allows users to receive, send, synchronize and digitally sign files. This service can now be used via the web, mobile devices, and a desktop client.
How To Cancel Hightail Subscription the Fast and Stress-Free Way—With the Help of DoNotPay
If you want to end your Hightail subscription, you should turn to DoNotPay for help. Terminating a subscription with our app’s assistance is the quickest way to do it. Just follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay from your web browser or find it in the iOS app store
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in Hightail
That’s all you need to do! When DoNotPay has finished unsubscribing you from the service in question, you’ll get a notification about it.
How To Cancel Your Hightail Subscription Yourself
There are several ways for you to terminate your Hightail subscription manually. Take a look at them all:
Can You Cancel With
How To Cancel Your Hightail Subscription Over the Phone
If you want to cancel your Hightail over the phone, call this number: 866-844-7021. Explain why you no longer require their services and ask for further instructions.
How To Cancel Your Hightail Subscription via Email
In case you choose to end your Hightail via email, these are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Compose a formal email
- Provide all the key info about your account
- State the cancellation reasons
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for the response
How To Cancel Hightail Through the Company Website
If you decide to end your subscription to Hightail through their website, you’ll need to do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Click on your avatar in the top right screen to access your account
- Click on the Edit button next to PRO Plan
- Select Go LITE to downgrade your paid PRO account to a free LITE plan
Best Alternatives to Hightail
If you decide to end your subscription with Hightail, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding an alternative for it. Take a look at some options:
$14 per month
$8 per month
$9.99 per month
Allow DoNotPay To Track Your Subscriptions
If you’re having trouble tracking your subscriptions, you are not the only person with that issue. As a matter of fact, an average American spends $348 per year on various subscriptions they don’t use. Just imagine all the other ways that money could be spent.
DoNotPay can help you track your subscriptions and make it easier for you to notice the ones you forgot about. Connect your email or bank account to our app and let it handle this problem for you. If you connect your email address or bank account to our app, we will find all your subscriptions, identify those you don’t use, and help you cancel them.
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card To Manage Free Trials
With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card, you can use a free trial without the risk of getting charged. The world’s first robot lawyer will generate a credit card number that you can provide as your payment detail. The company will not be able to tell the difference and will easily auto-approve your free trial. In case they try to charge you for the service later on, they won’t be able to do so. Don’t stress about getting charged when your free trial ends ever again.
Other Ways DoNotPay Can Help You Tackle Your Problems
DoNotPay offers a vast array of ways to deal with the issues that are bothering you—not just canceling your subscriptions. Do you need help fighting sexual harassment? DoNotPay can help you with this serious issue. Having trouble lowering your bills? DoNotPay has got you covered. Don’t know how to stop cyber stalking? Yes, our app offers a solution.
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Challenging speeding tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Suing people and businesses in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Blocking spam mail for good
- Getting refunds and compensations for canceled or delayed flights
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Avoiding the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Canceling other subscriptions and memberships
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting DMV appointments fast
- Challenging traffic tickets
- Dealing with spam texts
- Dealing with bills that you can’t pay