How to Cancel Your Carphone Warehouse Insurance Quickly
Carphone Warehouse is a mobile technology and insurance service that helps you protect your smartphone from life's accidents. With both Mobile Complete and Mobile Lite insurance plans, it can help protect your phone if you depend on it for work or organising your life.
What if you want to policy in favour of something else? While Carphone makes it possible to cancel your policy, it's not a quick process. What if you had a digital tool available to make that cancellation go faster?
We can help using our DoNotPay app.
What Are Carphone Warehouse Insurance's Cancellation Policies?
Most insurance companies give you means to cancel, even if it is not always easy. does let you cancel, despite saying on their website that they hate to see you go.
Here's what you need to know regarding their cancellation policies
- If you already have an existing Team Knowhow Mobile Insurance policy, you can simply sign in to their website portal to indicate you want to cancel.
- Carphone Warehouse also has a phone number you can call to cancel your policy. Call 0800 049 0221 and you can deal with your cancellation with a phone agent. This number is available Mon-Fri from 8 am to 8 pm, Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm, and Sundays from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Currently, the above two methods are the only way you can cancel your policy. Despite looking like fast methods, they do take a lot of time you probably don't have.
Carphone Warehouse Insurance's Info on Cancelling a Phone Contract Within 14 Days
One thing about Carphone Warehouse Insurance is they also offer new phones and other mobile equipment. They mention on their website how to cancel your initial phone contract using the 14-day Cooling-Off Period. Here's what you need to know about it:
- Consumer Contracts Regulations here in the U.K. help protect you if you happen to sign a contract and want to cancel as soon as possible.
- Your phone contract may have this 14-day cooling-off period available where you can cancel your contract within this time window without facing any fees.
- As of now, cancelling your insurance policy through Carphone Warehouse is immediate and doesn't apply to the 14-day cooling-off period. No cancellation fees apply either.
Potential Problems in Cancelling Your Carphone Warehouse Insurance Policy
There aren't any known problems with cancelling your insurance policy at Carphone Warehouse. However, some issues might apply, including one incident from recent years:
Carphone Warehouse was fined back in 2019 for hiring insurance agents who missold certain policies to customers.
You might have to wait a long time on their phone line for an agent to help you cancel. We all know how interminable this can be, especially when listening to wait for the music.
The online response might also take some time due to heavy volumes of dealing with customer issues.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Carphone Warehouse Insurance?
Other mobile technology insurance companies are available here in the U.K. You might want to switch to these for better rates
|EE||Starting at £4.80 per month||
|O2||Starting at £6 per month||
|Sky Mobile||£10 per month||
Have DoNotPay Cancel Your Carphone Warehouse Insurance for You
Why spend all that time filling out online forms and calling the cancellation number at Carphone Warehouse? Simply open DoNotPay, and you can make the process faster.
Our DoNotPay app makes the cancellation process there work faster using these three simple steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we’ll work on cancelling your subscription! We’ll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
What Other Subscriptions or Policies Can DoNotPay Cancel for You?
In addition to , we can help you cancel any subscriptions, services, and memberships across multiple companies. A good sampling of examples includes:
- Planet Fitness
- CVS Carepass
- XBox Live
- Now TV
- Virgin Media
- BT Sport
- Just Eat
- Royal Automobile Club
- Beer 52
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
In addition to helping you with cancelling insurance policies and numerous subscriptions, we also focus on helping you solve many legal issues. The use of AI technology on our app helps you solve these without the need to hire a real solicitor.
We can help with everything from small claims court cases to filing complaints with major companies.
- Amazon Prime Video
- YouTube TV Free Trial
- Jump the Phone Queue for Any Company
- Sue Anyone in Small Claims Court
- Negotiate Hotel Bill
- Help With Bills
Visit us to find out more about our app's features. Try some today.