Buy Fake Phone Number for SMS to Protect Your Privacy
Just about every website, service, and platform you want to gain access to and participate in requires some personal information. Your name, email address, and phone number are the most common pieces of information you need to give up. You may not realize this but, you can easily protect your privacy by using burner phones. When you buy a fake phone number for SMS, you get the access you want without revealing your real phone number.
Why People Use Burner Phones
Burner phones and burner phone numbers have become increasingly popular due to the anonymity they provide. Many services require a phone number to sign up, and sometimes that number is made publicly available. This can lead to several issues like:
|Social media sites often have a way for people to search for users based on a telephone number. Someone who's dangerous or otherwise should be avoided could connect with you. That can't happen with a burner phone number.
|Unwanted Contact on Dating Apps
|Finding a soulmate online isn't easy, and some users might start harassing people who reject them or who they feel particularly attracted to via phone calls and text messages. Use a to avoid this.
|Overactive Marketing Efforts
|Entering your real phone number into a form can bring an influx of spam texts and annoying robocalls reminding you about your car's extended warranty. Avoid these unwanted marketing efforts by choosing the companies to whom you give your real number.
Why Some Sites Ask for Phone Verification
Websites require phone verifications to verify the identity of individuals who sign up for access, membership, or subscription services. The theory is that your phone number is unique to you, and you only have one, unlike email addresses which people generally have several. While this seems reasonable, it's also invasive, and many people simply do not want their phone number to be made available to anyone online.
How Else Can You Avoid Phone Verification?
If you're worried about entering your phone number into an online form, you are not alone. It's a common concern with good reason; your privacy is extremely valuable. Luckily, you can avoid using your personal phone number in a couple of ways:
- Buy a burner phone - You could go ahead and buy a cheap burner phone that you can use and toss away. It can get expensive, though, and you may not want to be so wasteful.
- Google Fake Phone Numbers - Signing up for a fake phone number on Google is pretty easy, but be aware that some platforms won't let you use a Google fake phone number.
- Use Google Voice - Again, easy to sign up for, but your mileage may vary when it comes to sites that accept a Google Voice number.
- Use Someone Else's Phone - You could always just your friend's, mom's, brother's, or kid's phone number for SMS verification. But, think about how much hassle that may be for them later.
Potential Issues With SMS Verifications
It should be easy for users to verify their information to sign up for a site, service, or platform, but that's not always the case. There are some common problems with that DoNotPay can help you overcome without the usual stress and hassle, including:
- Free Number Bans - Sites like Twitter have banned some sites that let you create free numbers. But, with DoNotPay, you get a burner number that Twitter won't reject.
- No Phone - Don't have your phone on you, or not using the same phone? With DoNotPay, it doesn't matter. Your phone verification goes through with or without a phone.
- No Verification Code - No internet, you've blocked the number, or issues with the company are frustrating. DoNotPay eliminates all these issues with superb customer service.
Use DoNotPay To Sign Up for Any Service Without a Phone Number
With DoNotPay, you don 't need to spend money on a real burner phone or minutes, so you can sign up for stuff online. You don't need a phone at all. It's fast and easy to get a burner phone number with DoNotPay. All you have to do is:
- Open the DoNotPay App in your web browser
- Sign up or log in to your account
- Choose the Burner Phone product.
- Choose the company you need a number for and click "Create a temporary number."
- DoNotPay will generate a new burner number you can receive a text to.
- The text is automatically deleted, and the number is deactivated after 10 minutes.
Virtual Credit Card
Another way that DoNotPay can help protect your identity and your privacy online is by issuing you a virtual credit card. This unique card number is associated with your credit card number, but the amount of the transactions and availability of the information are limited. A virtual credit card is great for signing up for free trials and memberships and purchasing items from online retailers.
Each virtual credit card number is for a specific vendor. You can set a maximum charge amount for each vendor. With a virtual credit card, you can test products and services without worrying about recurring fees. More importantly, you protect your personal information from vendors.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides keeping your information safe and secure when you make purchases, sign up for memberships, or try new products and services, DoNotPay can help with a variety of other issues. We specialize in helping people solve issues and accomplish tasks including:
- Cancel subscriptions and memberships and avoid future charges.
- Sign up for free trials, memberships, or subscriptions without worrying about cancellations.
- Sign up for services using the DoNotPay Burner Phone product.
- Sue a company or individual in small claims court without a lawyer.
- And much more…
DoNotPay is the world 's first AI Consumer Champion that makes it easy for busy people to get the legal help they need. If you are concerned about your privacy online, contact us to learn more about the advantages of using the DoNotPay Burner Phone product.