A Guide to Understanding Black Desert Online Refund
This world-famous game—which revolves around the clash between two adversary nations, the Republic of Calpheon and the Kingdom of Valencia—has been enjoyed by 9.5 million players in 150 countries.
If you plan to ask for a refund of your Black Desert game package, here’s how you can do it in the most straightforward way possible.
Black Desert Refund—How It Works
According to the company’s Game refund policy, you have 14 days to withdraw your purchase from the date you buy a game package. During this time, you will be able to cancel your purchase and ask for your money back.
The withdrawal right applies only until you download and/or launch the Black Desert Online game client. As soon as you launch the client, you will need to give away your withdrawal right.
Bear in mind that all Game Package Upgrades are non-refundable.
How To Get a Black Desert Refund on Your Own
There are two main ways of how you can apply for your refund. You can find a more detailed overview of the viable methods in the table below:
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes/No|
How To Request a BDO Refund via Email
If you meet the refund eligibility criteria, you can try to contact the Black Desert Online customer support in this way:
- Write an email message in which you specify what kind of issue you have experienced with the game
- Include the evidence—pictures showing bugs or irregularities, for example
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Don’t forget to wait for a confirmation email once your request has been processed. The customer service will get in touch with you within 24 hours and inform you if you are eligible for receiving a refund.
How To Request a BDO Refund via Steam
The option is available only if you decided to purchase this game on Steam. If this is the case, you will be happy to know that this platform allows you to request a refund for any reason that comes to your mind.
You will be able to demand your funds back even if you have already played the game—the only part that matters is that you haven’t been playing for more than two hours.
What matters as well is that you shouldn’t wait much to send a request, as you have a 14-day deadline. The sooner you do it, the bigger your chances of receiving compensation.
If Black Desert Online is still on your purchase list on your Steam profile, here are the instructions you need to follow to get your money back:
- Log in to your Steam account
- Go to the Steam Support page
- Find the What do you need help with section and choose A purchase
- Track the game on the list of your purchases
- Choose the I purchased this by accident option
- Continue by clicking on I’d like to request a refund
- Follow the instructions and complete the given form
- Submit the request
You should receive a confirmation email after Steam processes your request.
DoNotPay Can Get Your Black Desert Online Refund In The Blink Of An Eye
You don’t have to go through the rigmarole of applying for a BDO refund all by yourself when DoNotPay can do the job for you. Using our AI-powered platform allows you to skip any kind of communication with customer support or with the company.
You can make your Black Desert refund request via DoNotPay by following these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Press Get Protected under the Chargeback Instantly button
- Provide the transaction details to our chatbot
- Verify your signature
- Click on Submit to send the request
DoNotPay will get in touch with your bank and apply for a refund on your behalf. Just like the Fair Credit Billing Act specifies, we’ll attach the applicable VISA and Mastercard codes and regulations to your request. These documents should increase your chances of retrieving your money.
Unhappy With Game Auto-Renewals? Our Virtual Credit Cards Work for You!
Leaving your bank details when starting a free trial is a mandatory procedure. What you might not know—because it’s usually written in the fine print—is that most free game trials turn into paid subscriptions. In other words, they get renewed automatically.
Instead of panicking and trying to figure out the quickest way to get your money back, you can prevent situations like this by using another great tool DoNotPay has come up with—our Free Trial Card.
This feature works like a credit card number generator, providing you with a 16-digit number you can input instead of personal bank details. You also get to choose a random name and address. Our app also creates a random security code and expiration date to make the credit card details look authentic.
As your real bank account isn’t linked to that number, the merchant won’t be able to charge you once the trial period ends because there won’t be any funds on the account you provided them with. The subscription will get canceled automatically, and you can keep trying out other interesting services the same way and fuss-free!
Here are some of the major benefits of DoNotPay’s virtual cards:
- Your bank details remain protected
- You can use these numbers on thousands of world-famous platforms
- You avoid potential frauds in case anything related to the platform looks suspicious
- They can help you save a bunch of cash you would lose on unwanted paid subscriptions
Let DoNotPay Help You Leave Gaming Issues in the Past
Games might be the biggest source of fun for you, so we are ready to support your hobby by providing you with numerous tips and tricks related to this sphere.
DoNotPay isn’t all about gaming—we prepared many more interesting features that will assist you in fighting boring and stressful tasks and save you from loads of paperwork. With our app, you can save a considerable amount of money and solve the issues that usually take much time in a split second!
Search through our app using your web browser and check out the great tips we share with you regarding:
- Challenging speeding tickets
- Discovering your unclaimed money
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Contacting your loved ones in prison
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Holding the line when calling customer service
- Requesting refunds from other companies
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Contesting parking tickets
- Stopping text spam
- Securing refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Tracking down scammers behind illegal robocalls
- Setting up a DMV appointment in no time
- Eliminating spam mail forever
- Applying for clinical trials
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Using burner numbers to bypass phone number verification