The Easiest Way to Get a Green Man Gaming Refund
Green Man Gaming is an online store that sells video game codes for PC and consoles. The platform has become the name of the game in the world of gaming, selling games at a low price and offering pre-order titles for their customers.
Imagine what it would be like to spend your hard-earned money on a preorder and realize a couple of days later that the game won't even work on your PC. In that case, you would most probably want a refund.
Getting a refund is usually an energy-draining process—not when you have DoNotPay by your side, though.
How to Request a GMG Refund With DoNotPay?
You can request a GMG refund in a couple of ways:
Can I Request a Green Man Gaming Refund Via
Requesting a refund with DoNotPay is super easy. It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced player or a beginner—the only difficulty you can select when using DoNotPay is the easy one. To request a GreenManGaming Refund through DoNotPay, you need to:
- Visit DoNotPay using your web browser
- Go to the Chargeback Instantly tab and click on the Get Protected button
- Answer a few questions about your personal data, bank information, etc.
- Click on Submit after you provide your signature to complete the process
Mission completed successfully! We will send a refund request to your bank with all the Visa and Mastercard codes that will support your case. We can also contact GreenManGaming first if you choose for DoNotPay to do so.
There is no need to spoil the fun with trifles like these when DoNotPay can take care of them in a matter of minutes. If you want to know what it takes to be eligible for a refund, let's take a look at Green Man Gaming's refund policy.
What Is the Green Man Gaming Refund Policy?
Although short, Green Man Gaming’s refund policy is straightforward. According to many user reviews, GMG is doing a great job of sticking to the rules and accepting refunds without causing any trouble.
If you are looking to get a refund for a pre-purchased game you can do that without breaking a sweat, but getting a refund for a game that does not work can be a bit exhausting. According to the Green Man Gaming’s refund policy, you can only receive a refund if you:
- Wait no more than seven days from the day of the purchase to ask for a refund
- Don’t obtain a game code by email or on the web page
- Don’t activate the key code or download the game
- Send the request 48h before the game release date
PayPal users may need to wait up to 120 days for the refund to be processed because of the PayPal limitations. Bear in mind that Green Man Gaming will not give you your money back if you used a proxy server or a VPN to make the purchase.
How to Get a GMG Refund on My Own
If you would rather complete this process on your own, you can do it that way as well. The process may not be difficult, but reaching out to your vendor, explaining why you want the refund, and going back and forth with them is too complex. Using DoNotPay is the easiest way to get the job done. To request a refund from GreenManGaming by yourself, you need to:
- Go to the Green Man Gaming website
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Refund Policy
- Go to the bottom of that page and click the link that is highlighted, which will take you to the Submit Request page
- Select Refunds from the drop-down menu
- Insert your email address and the subject of the request
- Select a reason for the refund from the drop-down menu
- Provide a detailed description of the problem
- Click on Submit
After you click Submit and complete the process, Green Man Gaming will review your request and answer you by email if your refund has been accepted.
Will I Get a Refund if My PC Can’t Run the Game or if I Don’t Like the Game?
Every game has its minimum system requirements written in the description tab. Buying a game that will not work on your PC will not make you eligible for a refund, and Green Man Gaming will not give you your money back.
The Green Man Gaming refund policy states that they will not issue a refund for a game that has already been activated or downloaded.
Will Steam Refund Green Man Gaming Key Codes?
Steam doesn’t refund games bought from a third-party vendor. The only way to get a refund is to contact the same vendor that sold you the key code, which would be Green Man Gaming in this case. If you are interested in getting a Steam refund, we can definitely help you out with that. Although Steam is notorious for its unpleasant customer service, DoNotPay will still do everything it can do to get you your money back. According to some comments on Steam, getting a refund from Green Man Gaming can sometimes be an issue.
A user wanted to get a refund for a code that was not working properly and ended up going back and forth with their customer support for a long time. If Green Man Gaming refuses to give you a refund, even when you are eligible for it, you can try to sue the company in small claims court with DoNotPay’s bureaucratic assistance.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund From Green Man Gaming?
Unfortunately, there is no exact information regarding how long it will take to get your money back. Green Man Gaming does not clarify anything regarding the refund time period. You will only be notified by email if your refund request was accepted or not.
DoNotPay Can Assist You in Many Different Ways
Getting a Green Man Gaming refund is not the only thing DoNotPay can do if you are a gamer. Are you having trouble paying for your Xbox subscription and want to cancel it? Let DoNotPay handle it!
You can also check out our free virtual credit card that you can use to sign up for as many free trials as you want and not worry about them auto-renewing into paid subscriptions. This way, you can enjoy the free trials and not waste money on unwanted charges when the trials end.
If you are interested in checking out more about DoNotPay, create an account on DoNotPay using your web browser and see if we can help you:
- Get revenge on annoying robocalls
- Protect yourself from harassment and stalking
- Deal with any credit card issues
- Cope with bills you’re unable to pay
- Get refunds from other companies
- Get compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Deal with traffic tickets
- Dispute parking tickets
- Manage or cancel any subscription or membership
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Sign up for free trials without any risks
- Get rid of spam emails for good