Forget About Waiting on Hold When Getting in Touch With Avast Customer Service!
Avast is security software that provides antivirus, antimalware, and anti-spyware protection for computers and against rootkits and other malware. The company has been ranked in the top ten most valuable software companies by Forbes Magazine. Avast is a leading antivirus company that protects over 400 million users worldwide.
Many people are not aware of the necessity of having an antivirus program installed on a computer. You can find plenty of info about how to spot a harmful site and what to do about it, but the same doesn’t apply to how you can prevent being harmed in the first place. Avast offers services for this type of issue—it helps you protect your computer from virus attacks.
If you’re an Avast user and you come across any issues with the service, a call to a customer service rep should help you resolve it. We’ll teach you how to reach Avast customer service without the long waits on hold by skipping the phone queue with ease!
Sign up for DoNotPay, and forget about waiting on hold ever again!
Before you decide to contact Avast customer support, you should check the company’s website and see what they have to offer. You may be able to avoid dealing with unresponsive reps and tackle the issue yourself.
In addition to an array of commonly asked questions, the site also offers many articles and resources covering different topics, such as how to troubleshoot errors or reset your data loss protection password in case you forget it. Check out the list below to see some of the questions you’ll find answers to once you visit the Avast FAQ page:
- Is there a way to activate Avast Premium Security on a different platform?
- How does the 30-day money-back guarantee work?
- What are the steps to installing Avast Antivirus?
- How can I activate Avast Premium Security or Avast Omni?
- Will my PC’s performance slow down when I perform an Avast scan?
- Is it possible to use my subscription for Avast Antivirus to activate Avast SecureLine VPN?
- What products are included in the other versions of Avast Antivirus?
- What are the steps to downloading Avast Antivirus?
- How does updating my Avast Antivirus application to the latest version work?
- If Avast Antivirus does not accept my purchased subscription, what should I do?
- Is it possible to transfer my subscription to another device?
- Will Avast Antivirus scan webmail accounts?
- What are the steps to canceling my Avast subscription?
- Can I use my subscription on other platforms?
- What are the steps to activating Avast Free Antivirus?
- Can I get a copy of my purchased subscription?
- Where can I find more details about my Avast Premier, Avast Internet Security, or Avast Pro Antivirus?
- Do I have to uninstall a previous version of Avast Antivirus before installing a new one?
If you can’t find a solution this way, you can contact Avast customer service by choosing one of the following contact options:
- By phone
You can dial a toll-free number—1-844-340-9251—to speak directly to an Avast customer support rep. They will provide you with answers to all of your questions, and you can work with them to resolve the issue you’re experiencing.
If you want us to cut your work in half by dialing Avast customer service and waiting for you, use our Skip Waiting on Hold product! We’ll wait while you relax, and once someone picks up, we’ll alert you to come and speak with them.
Need additional Avast-related assistance? We got you covered! Once you access our app, you’ll be able to solve the following tasks in a few clicks:
If you don’t want to talk over the phone, you can visit Avast’s Contact Us page to reach customer service online. Here’s what you should do:
- Choose one of the provided options
- Click on Next
- Follow the instructions
- Decide what online contact options you prefer
- Finalize the process
Keep in mind that this will probably require way more time than calling customer support would. Depending on the type of issue you’re having, you can wait for days or even weeks to get a response.
Need an alternative way to get in touch with Avast? You can try messaging them on social media.
Although Avast claims the company can be contacted through social media, you shouldn’t rely on this option. Companies, in general, tend to receive too many requests on social media daily, so it’s not difficult for one message to be overlooked.
Nobody likes waiting on hold, but when you have a pressing issue with Avast and want it resolved as quickly as possible, it doesn’t seem like there’s a better choice. Writing an email is definitely less time-consuming, but you’d often have to wait several days for a response.
That’s why we came up with a way to connect with customer service representatives without ever having to wait on hold. That’s right—DoNotPay lets you completely bypass the phone queue!
The app can call any company’s customer service for you and will notify you as soon as a support agent takes your call. This way, you can take care of other business while the app takes over this tedious task, and only pick up the phone once you’re connected to a live person.
Here’s how you can skip the phone queue with DoNotPay:
- Sign up for DoNotPay in your web browser
- Choose the Skip Waiting on Hold product
- Type the name of the company
- Click on the name and select Call Now
The average waiting time will be displayed on your screen. The app will notify you when a support agent takes your call, so there’s no risk of missing the window and having to call back again.
Having trouble with companies that don’t honor their policies and refuse chargebacks and refunds? If a company has wronged you, DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court, without having to waste thousands on lawyers.
Our award-winning app can help with a variety of other issues, such as:
- Filing warranty claims
- Cashing out used gift cards
- Reducing property taxes
- Lowering your bills
- Appealing your parking tickets
- Requesting refunds from airline companies
- Filing FOIA requests
- Drafting legal documents
- Submitting insurance claims
If you’re strapped for time, DoNotPay can help you complete tedious tasks with a few simple clicks.
Here are just a few activities you can complete with DoNotPay in minutes instead of hours:
- Schedule DMV appointments
- File FOIA requests
- Create perfect passport photos without having to leave your apartment
- Create child travel consent forms
- Draft powers of attorney and other legal documents
- Contact embassies and consulates