How To Cancel Avast Free Trial So You Don’t Get Charged
Avast is a software security company. They have 400 million users worldwide, and over 60 million daily threats blocked. You can test out most of Avast’s products with free trials.
If you’re having trouble canceling an Avast free trial, read on, and we’ll help you along the way.
DoNotPay Can Cancel Your Avast Free Trial on Your Behalf
Why bother canceling by yourself, when DoNotPay can do it for you and make the Avast free trial subscription go away?
Take a look at what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type in Avast Free trial
- Await DoNotPay’s notification about your cancellation
Do you have any more subscriptions companies are charging you for? You may have forgotten to cancel, or you have lost sight of a trial or subscription altogether. Not to worry, just link your email or bank account with DoNotPay, and we’ll detect any and every active subscription lying around. With our help, you can save tons of money!
How Do I Cancel My Avast Free Trial by Myself?
In case you want to handle the Avast free trial cancellation on your own, here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the Avast website
- Click on Support in the top right corner
- Select Unsubscribe (Contact us to unsubscribe and end auto-renewals)
- Fill in your personal information and email address
- Type in your Order ID
- Attach files if you need to
- Tap on Submit Request
Can You Cancel With
You are not required to reveal your credit card info for every Avast product you’d like to try out. So not every trial will turn into a paid subscription, since Avast doesn't have the information they need to charge you. Either way, make sure to cancel your free trial, just in case. Find out more about various Avast free trial options, as well as requesting a refund from Avast.
If you want to skip the hassle, just rely on DoNotPay by following the steps above, and we’ll cancel all of your active subscriptions you do not wish to continue using.
Should you have any further concerns, visit Avast’s Cancellation and Refund policy page.
What Will Avast Charges Look Like on My Bank Statement?
Supposing you chose an Avast free trial which automatically renews, and they charge you. You might want to know how to recognize it on your bank statement. For a detailed representation, check out this article about the Avast free trial.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Avast?
Avast is most famous for its antivirus software. There are plenty of other options out there, though. In the event that you are not satisfied with Avast following their free trial, you may want to see other offers. This antivirus review website has published the top 10 antivirus software in 2020. Take a look at some of the best:
|Total AV||From $19||
DoNotPay Has Even More To Offer
Since you’re here, you could solve a few more problems from DoNotPay. You can access DoNotPay on . Other than canceling subscriptions for you and getting your money back, we can help you find and attain as many free trials as you want, with our virtual credit card. By using this free trial card, you can say goodbye to revealing your bank info, getting email spam, or unexpected charges.
What are its benefits?
- This card generates a random fake card number
- No funds or deposit necessary
- A company cannot trace you or charge you
- When a company cannot charge you, they will cancel the subscription themselves
Visit the links from the following list to find other quick solutions to overbearing problems such as:
- Dealing with forgotten and unpaid bills
- Staying safe from stalking and harassment
- Requesting refunds from different companies
- Freeing yourself from spam mail for good
- Signing up for free trials with no risks
- Putting a stop to spam text messages
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people or companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment the easy way
- Claiming a refund or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Handling parking tickets
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Canceling your subscriptions or memberships
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Cutting the line when contacting customer service
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Dealing with copyright infringement issues
- Finding clinical trials to be a part of