The Easiest Way to Reach Assurance Wireless's Customer Service
Getting on the phone with isn't the type of task that anybody's ever looking forward to. It's not like taking the dog on a long walk, folding the laundry, or doing other chores that either get you out in the fresh air and sunshine or binge-watch your favorite TV show.
Contacting customer service is almost universally annoying. For one thing, given the rise of automated systems, it's now harder than ever to get an actual breathing human being on the phone. Not to mention just how long it takes to navigate the phone tree and sit around waiting for the "next available representative" to respond.
Fortunately, with DoNotPay's Customer Service features, you can let us do the waiting on your behalf.
Assurance Wireless Support Contact Number and Mailing Address
Customers can contact Assurance Wireless in two ways: Via their toll-free phone number or through the mail.
Calling Assurance Wireless
Before you call Assurance Wireless customer support, be sure to check their company's online FAQ page. By reading through the information carefully, you can find the answers to many of your questions.
FAQ questions/answers include:
- Details about availability and cost of services
- How to apply and qualify for Assurance Wireless Lifeline service
- How unemployment can affect Assurance Wireless Lifeline service
- Whether you can keep your phone number if/when you switch plans
Of course, the FAQ can't cover everything. If you have unanswered questions or a specific problem with your bill or service, you will need to contact Assurance Wireless directly.
Assurance Wireless Toll-free Phone Number: 1-888-321-5880
Sending Mail to Assurance Wireless
Assurance Wireless can also be contacted through US mail.
Assurance Wireless Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 5040
Charleston, IL 61920-9907
Why People Contact Assurance Wireless
While no one enjoys contacting customer support, there are legitimate reasons to do so. Perhaps they've noted a discrepancy in their monthly bill. Their device might not be working normally, and they've exhausted all the steps to fix it they can take on their own. It could be that they've been experiencing intermittent service and would like the company to investigate.
In rare cases, people even call customer service because they're happy about something, and they want to offer praise and/or thanks. Companies have been known to reward such actions with gift cards or discounts, so even though waiting on hold can be annoying, sometimes it pays off.
And with DoNotPay's Skip Waiting on Hold feature, the process is easier than ever.
Get in Touch With Customer Service for Assurance Wireless with DoNotPay
Waiting to talk to doesn't have to punch a hole in your day. With our Skip Waiting on Hold product, DoNotPay will reserve your place in the queue and contact you when there's another human being on the other end, leaving you free to go about with your day in the meantime.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip the Assurance Wireless phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
What If Assurance Wireless Refuses to Help Me?
If you feel that you've been wronged and Assurance Wireless is refusing to own up to their mistake and pay what they owe you, you can sue them in small claims court.
Here's how DoNotPay helps with the process:
- DoNotPay generates a demand letter you can send to [company] to try to settle things out of court.
- If unanswered, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you with this and provides you with enough copies.
- After that, you can file an official complaint with the court. DoNotPay will guide you through the process step by step.
- You will then serve [company], which will tell them that they are being sued. You should also specify a reason for which you are suing them.
- Finally, show up in court! DoNotPay will provide a script you can use before the judge.
DoNotPay Can Simplify Your Life
Life feels complicated sometimes. Too complicated. That's why DoNotPay has created a wide array of products and services to help simplify our life. This is especially true when it comes to navigating customer service. We can help you contact all the major companies in the world, regardless of the industry.