Don’t Get Caught in a Mousetrap—Sign Up for ABCmouse Free Trial the Risk-Free Way
ABCmouse is an online education service that offers over 9,000 activities involving reading, science, math, and art for children aged 2–8. The service can be used in any web browser, and it also has an app for tablets and smartphones. The great thing about ABCmouse is that it is ad-free—even during the free trial.
One account can have three Child Profiles at the same time—three children can use the service simultaneously. The service enables you to monitor your child’s progress while they get rewards for their accomplishments. Here’s how to set it up for a test run.
What Do You Get With the ABCmouse Free Trial?
The ABCmouse free trial lasts 30 days. It has all of the features and benefits that the paid subscription does. Some of those features are:
- More than 800 lessons
- Ten different levels of difficulty
- Over 9,000 individual learning activities
- Fun and interactive games
- Children’s progress reports
How Can You Get Your ABCmouse 30 Day Free Trial?
The ABCmouse free trial can be acquired via:
Getting the ABCmouse Free Trial on a Computer
You can get your ABCmouse free trial by going to their website and following these steps:
- Open the ABCmouse web page
- Click on the big Try It Free for 30 days button
- Watch the video about the ABCmouse service
- Enter your email address in a pop-up window that will appear there when the video is over
- Select Submit
- Create your account
- Input your payment information
- Hit Submit
ABCmouse won’t allow you to proceed until you agree to receive emails from them.
Starting ABCmouse Free Trial on Their App
In order to start your free trial of ABCmouse on your phone, follow these steps:
- Download the ABCmouse app to your Android or iOS device
- Click on Start My Free Trial
- Enter your personal and payment details
- Tap on Submit
Will Your ABCmouse Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
The majority of services that offer free trials automatically upgrade their customer’s subscriptions into paid ones. ABCmouse is no different—after the 30 days of the free trial expire, ABCmouse will renew your subscription, and you will be charged the monthly fee.
We could suppose that this is a trick some companies use to trap their customers into an unwanted subscription. If you don’t want to pay for the service, you should cancel ABCmouse before the end of your free trial.
You can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on My Account under Parents Section
- Do a survey about why you’re canceling the service
- Follow the instructions that ABCmouse service provides for you
- Confirm your cancellation
If you are like every other parent on the planet, then you constantly have a million things on your mind and very little time to stop and think if you’ve canceled a subscription for some service or other.
Prevention is better than the ailment—you can avoid all these time-consuming processes before you even sign up for your free trial, by using DoNotPay’s virtual credit card for free.
How To Prevent Unwanted Charges After Your ABCmouse Free Trial
DoNotPay’s virtual credit cards are randomly generated credit card numbers created specifically for free trials. Our free virtual credit card gets instant approval because it appears authentic to the company. The greatest part about our virtual credit cards is that they hold no funds. This means that when you sign up for a free trial using one, the service can’t charge you and will cancel your account automatically.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser. Our virtual credit card will help you save your money and time by:
- Generating a unique credit card number
- Not letting the company charge you
- Getting your subscription canceled
You can use a virtual credit card for free trials for any service that requires your payment info.
There’s another bonus to DoNotPay’s virtual credit card—a randomly generated email address that will save you from spam emails. As we’ve established, ABCmouse won’t let you proceed with your sign-up until you agree to receive emails from them. If you consider this to be spam, DoNotPay can help you prevent spam emails and get rid of them on Gmail.
How Much Is ABCmouse After the 30-Day Free Trial?
ABCmouse offers one simple payment plan. It costs $9.95/month which turns out to be $79.99/year. They always have some discounts, too, so be sure to check out their web page frequently.
DoNotPay Can Monitor Your Subscriptions for Paid Services
A survey revealed how much money Americans spend on subscription services. A staggering 84% spend around $240 a month on memberships they don’t even know they have.
If you worry you might be one of them, ask DoNotPay for help! Our app will find your hidden subscriptions and make them known to you in a flash.
All you need to do is connect your bank or email account to DoNotPay so that we can see what services you’re subscribed to. Our app will:
- Make a list of your active subscriptions
- Highlight the ones you don’t use
- Cancel them with your permission
Has ABCmouse Violated Your Consumer Rights? Sue Them in Small Claims Court!
DoNotPay is a robot lawyer app, recognized for its excellence by the American Bar Association. We help people get justice out of principle and the wish to make this world a little better every day.
When you’re done with your trial and it happens that you cancel your subscription on time, but ABCmouse still charges you, as they did to some other users, DoNotPay will be here to help you with the procedure for bringing an action in small claims court. We may not be able to stand for you in court, but we’ll give you all the help you need to fight back. We will:
- Help you compile all the information about your case
- Fill out your legal claim
- Draw up a script with all the particulars of your case that you will use in front of the judge
DoNotPay Can Help Parents Juggle Their Busy Schedules
Whatever everyday mundane issue occurs, chances are DoNotPay can offer you a solution. We offer help with bills for single moms, utility bills for the disabled, medical bills, and even utility bills for people who lost a loved one. DoNotPay can help you get a refund from any company, even the ones that offer no refunds.
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your web browser. The rest of it is in DoNotPay’s hands. We’ll assist you in:
- Earning some money off of robocalls
- Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card info
- Booking an appointment with the DMV fast and easy
- Get refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Disputing speeding citations
- Getting rid of spam texts forever
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships
- Contesting your traffic tickets
- Taking companies and individuals to small claims court
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Pushing the due dates on bills you’re currently unable to pay
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Keeping your inbox free of spam emails
- Solving issues with credit cards
- Appealing parking citations
- Contacting any company’s customer service
What Might ABCmouse Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
If you don’t succeed in canceling on time or you decide you want to become a paying member of ABCmouse, you should know what the company’s charges might show up like on your credit card statement. See in the table below:
|Recur Debit Card Purchase ABCMOUSE.COM* 800-633-3331 CA VISA||ABCMOUSE.COM* 800-633-3331 CA ABCMOUSE – Purchase||PAYPAL INST XFER ABCMOUSE WEB ID: PAYPALSI77|
|Debit Card Purchase – ABCMOUSE COM 800 633 3331 CA PAYPAL||ABCMOUSE.COM* 800-633-3331 CA 91203 USA||ABCMOUSE.COM 800-633-3331 CA|
|ABCMOUSE COM 800 633 3331 * CA||GLENDALE CA DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – ABCMOUSE.COM* xxx-xxx-3331 CA||PAYPAL *ABCMOUSE 4029357733 CA|
|DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – ABCMOUSE.COM* 800-633-3331 CA||ABCMOUSE.COM*||Payment to ABCMOUSE.COM*|800-633-|
|PAYPAL *ABCMOUSE RECURRING CHECK CARD PURCHASE||DDA PUR 469216 ABCMOUSE.COM* 800-633-3331 CA 91203 US||ABCMOUSE.COM* 800-633-3331 CA|
|ABCMOUSE.COM 818-2462223 CA||ABCMOUSE.COM 800-6333331 CA||ECHECK ABCMOUSE WEB ID: PAYPALEC88|
|CHECK CARD PURCHASE ABCMOUSE.COM* 800-633-3331 CA||INSUFFICIENT FUNDS FEE FOR A $7.95 ITEM –||Authorization to ABCMOUSE.COM*,800-633-3331,CA,|
|ABCMOUSE.COM 8788111GLENDALE CA||DETAILS: PAYPAL INST XFER ABCMOUSE WEB ID: PAYPALSI77||ABCMOUSE.COM|
|ABCMOUSE.COM* xxx-xxx-3331 CA||Payment to Age of Learning, Inc. Debit Purchase – Visa Abcmouse.com* 800-633-3331ca ABCMOUSE.COM||PAYPAL *ABCMOUSE 402-935-7733 CA 3331|CA PaymentTo Age of Learning Inc.|