How to cancel Club Penguin membership in a few easy steps
Club Penguin is a kids-oriented massive multiplayer online game made by Disney. Within the game, children can take part in various fun and educational activities.
Canceling Club Penguin manually
There are several ways to cancel Club Penguin membership. You can do it via Parent Tools Account by filling out the form, or by email.
Canceling by Parent Tools Account
- Visit the Club Penguin website
- Click on the “Membership” tab
- Scroll down, and you will see the “Manage Your Account” section. Click on the “Parent Tools” button next to it
- Log in using the parent email and password
- Click the “Cancel Membership” button on the right side
- Finish the cancelation process
Canceling by filling out the form
- Click on the cancelation form to download it
- Fill out the form with the required data.
- Send the form to Disney Canada.inc. The address is 200 Front Street W Suite 2900 Toronto, ON M5V 3L4 Canada
Canceling by email
- Compose an email asking Club Penguin to cancel your account
- Ask them to send you the proof of cancelation
- Send the mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Canceling the Club Penguin via DoNotPay
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of canceling the subscription on your own, you can get our app to assist you. DoNotPay will help you cancel the Club Penguin services quickly and easily. It takes less than two minutes and requires little to no effort on your part. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Open the app on the browser or download an iOS app
- Select the “Find Hidden Money” tab
- Type “Club Penguin” as the service you want to cancel
- Click “Cancel Subscription”
Sit back and relax because the rest is up to us! In less than 48 hours, the app will send you a notification to let you know that your service has been successfully canceled.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
DoNotPay credit card solves your problems
With the help of the DoNotPay virtual credit card, you can avoid any scams resulting from revealing your personal information to companies. This credit card creates an account number that can’t be traced back to either you or your actual bank account. Using the DoNotPay virtual credit card, you can sign up for any free trials you want, without fear that you’ll—quite literally—have to pay for it down the road.
Club Penguin charges on a credit card statement
You’ll know you’ve spent some money on Club Penguin services if you find the following statements on your credit card:
|CLUB PENGUIN CLUB PEWICHITA KS||ClubPenguin.COM|
|CLUB PENGUIN (USD)||CLUB PENGUIN 888-861-4111 CA|
Can I pause my Club Penguin membership?
It’s possible to log in on your old Club Penguin accounts in the new Club Penguin server, which means that Club Penguin allows people to pause their memberships.
Does Club Penguin prorate their cancelations?
Nope. Club Penguin allows its members to change the membership plan, or unsubscribe completely. To do that, you need to wait until your current membership plan finishes.
The Best Club Penguin alternatives
DoNotPay can help you deal with difficult companies
DoNotPay’s first-ever robot lawyer will give you a hand if you are willing to take on the big companies in the small claims court. Our legal work is highly praised, and it has even been awarded by the American Bar Association for the contribution in the Legal Access domain.
DoNotPay monitors your subscriptions
Each year, an average American spends hundreds of dollars on subscriptions they do not need or use. By using DoNotPay, you will always know which services you’re signed on. The app will identify all your subscriptions and discontinue those you’re not using.
Other hallmarks of DoNotPay
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Suing individuals and organizations in small cases court
- Getting a meeting with the DMV more quickly
- Skipping the telephone queue while connecting with customer care reps
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after a free trial expires
- Challenge parking tickets
- Contest traffic tickets
- Get compensated for postponed and canceled flights
- Quitting some other memberships or services