Find Worldwide Clinical Trials With DoNotPay and Start Earning More
Worldwide Clinical Trials is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) conducting drug development clinical trials in more than 60 countries around the world. They provide services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries from the early phase and bioanalytical sciences, starting from phase II and III trials to peri-approval studies.
Their specialties, among other areas, include:
- Neuroscience/Central Nervous System clinical research
- Cardiovascular clinical research
- Rare Disease clinical research
- Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Disorders (IMID) clinical research
- Oncology-Solid Tumors
With DoNotPay, signing up for trials organized by Worldwide, helping the scientific community, and earning money in the process has never been easier!
Clinical Trials and Their Phases
Clinical trials, by definition, are research studies performed on willing individuals, organized to evaluate the benefits and side effects of new treatments, including drugs, diets, or medical devices.
The institution that authorizes clinical trials is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but trials can be sponsored and initiated by pharmaceutical companies, medical centers, and foundations, universities, or other federal health agencies.
Clinical trials come after extensive laboratory tests and studies on animals. When the FDA grants permission to move to the next stage, there are four clinical trial phases to be performed on humans:
This phase is focused on safety, side effects, and finding the right drug dosage. It is usually conducted on smaller groups (20 to 80) of healthy individuals
|Phase two focuses on the new drug’s effectiveness in people with a certain condition or disease. It requires more people (100 to 300) and can go on for several years|
This phase extends safety and effectiveness research focusing on different populations and dosages, combining the new drug with other existing treatments. The test groups are even bigger, ranging from several hundred to several thousand individuals
Phase four starts after the FDA approves the new drug. Its side effects and effectiveness are monitored in big and diverse populations over a longer period
The specifics of each phase might vary depending on the medical aid that is being tested.
Why Participate in Studies by Worldwide Clinical Trials?
Participating in clinical trials and medical surveys has many benefits for you and the community. This non-exhaustive list of reasons sheds more light on the process and may inspire you to join a clinical study organized by Worldwide Clinical Trials:
- Worldwide Clinical Trials received numerous awards for outstanding services and expertise from well-respected organizations, including Informa’s Scrip Awards and Life Science Leader’s CRO Leadership Awards
- You can assist with moving medicine forward and improving the lives of other people
- Clinical trials are not discriminatory—Worldwide Clinical Trials usually needs participants from various age groups, gender identities, ethnicities, etc.
- You can protect your loved ones by taking part in clinical trials focused on genetic diseases and illnesses
- Companies like Worldwide Clinical Trials organize paid clinical trials for healthy volunteers with compensation of up to several thousand dollars
What Participating in Studies by Worldwide Clinical Trials Looks Like
If you’re intrigued by the prospects of taking part in a clinical trial organized by Worldwide Clinical Trials, you probably want to know what the process looks like and all the stages it entails. Here are the steps you will need to undertake:
- Use DoNotPay to find Worldwide Clinical Trials studies or research available trials on their Current Studies page
- Check which study fits your schedule the best (some last as short as two days while others are significantly more extensive)
- Have a one-on-one phone call with a Worldwide Clinical Trials specialist and ask any questions you might have
- Visit their facility
- Have a free medical exam during which their physicians will check all vital signs and general health
- Wait for the notification that you’ve passed the screening with information about the next step
Besides financial compensation, Worldwide Clinical Trials provides its trial participants with food and accommodation. During your stay at the facility, you can spend your free time watching movies, reading books, playing video games, or socializing with other participants.
You can even refer a friend and earn $200 after completing their first study at Worldwide Clinical Trials.
Know Before You Go
The Worldwide Clinical Trials screening process is not complicated, but there are several things you can do to prepare for it:
- Keep away from alcohol and physically exhausting activities two to three days before the scheduled appointment
- Stay properly hydrated
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Show up at least ten minutes before the scheduled time
- Carefully review any provided documents such as HIPAA Disclosure or the In-House Facility Rules so you can make an informed decision about your participation
Worldwide’s facility is located at 2455 Northeast Loop 410, Suite 150, San Antonio, TX 78217. Depending on the trial, they may cover travel expenses in addition to the aforementioned benefits.
Find Studies by Worldwide Clinical Trials With DoNotPay
Typing “clinical trials near me” in any search engine will produce a perplexing amount of results and information. That’s why DoNotPay created an easy-to-use tool that provides you with a clear and comprehensive overview of available clinical trials categorized according to your requirements.
We monitor upcoming medical studies by various companies and institutions and present all the relevant information in one place. To get started, sign up for DoNotPay in any web browser and follow these steps when you log in:
- Click on Clinical Trials
- Select Get Started
- Set up the search parameters based on estimated compensation, safety, distance, or individual preferences
- Choose the study that you like
- Hit Contact Now
DoNotPay constantly updates the app with new possibilities, and you can change your search criteria whenever you like. Whatever compensation you get from the trial, you get to keep completely—we don’t take any fees or cuts.
The Clinical Trials tool has a real-time notification feature that allows you to receive text message alerts whenever a new study pops up in your area. This system will significantly increase your chances of securing a spot in a study you’re interested in.
DoNotPay Offers Easy Solutions to Various Administrative Issues
Our app is often labeled as the world’s first robot lawyer, but it offers more than protecting your rights or paperwork shortcuts. DoNotPay can identify opportunities to save and earn money by helping secure refunds, monitoring and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, or fighting spam.
Your new virtual assistant for bureaucratic troubles knows how to get refunds from companies like Audible, Airbnb, and iTunes. We can help you get rid of that Beachbody subscription or Youfit Health Clubs membership.
When it comes to scammers hiding behind robocalls or spam emails, DoNotPay will protect your finances with a virtual credit card and help you sue them whenever possible, with a chance for additional compensation!
Access DoNotPay from any web browser. We can help you with:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Eliminating text spam
- Serving revenge to robocall scammers
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment without any issues
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Signing up for free trials risk-free