A Complete Guide to Acurian Clinical Trial
Acurian is a global recruitment company that is employed by sponsors of clinical trials to speed up the process of enrolling patients. AcurianHealth is a platform through which patients can find clinical trials. Acurian prides itself on having success and experience in matching patients without wasting time, money, and resources in various medical areas, such as:
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Internal—respiratory, endocrinology, cardiovascular, and gastroenterology
DoNotPay is the first platform that takes your personal preferences into account when finding a clinical trial for you. We have a comprehensive clinical trials database that we use to locate the best clinical trials near you.
Bare with us and see if we can help your noble cause!
What Is a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials, by definition, are the final stage of research studies that are meant to determine if a new medication, device, or method of treatment is safe and effective in humans. They are conducted after the researchers finish preclinical studies—testing the drug in labs and on animals.
Clinical trials consist of four phases, and each phase has a specific purpose. They are usually paid for healthy volunteers during the first and second phase—the early clinical trial phases. When the clinical study reaches the fourth phase, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) checks the results and decides whether the drug is ready for manufacture.
A protocol is a document that describes every detail of a clinical trial—its purpose, objective, phases, methods that’ll be used, and statistical consideration for data analysis.
Universities, medical centers, and pharmaceutical companies are usually the sponsors of clinical trials.
Before you undergo any clinical trials, talk to your doctor!
What Are Clinical Trial Phases?
In total, there are four phases of a clinical trial:
|What Happens During the Phase
Why Would You Be a Part of Acurian Clinical Trials?
Deciding to participate in a clinical trial is a serious step, and before making it, you should consult your doctor. Some of the reasons that encourage people to participate in clinical trials are:
- Helping other people
- Getting compensation
- Helping science move forward
- Getting free and extensive care from healthcare specialists
- Getting access to a new treatment that’s unavailable to the public
AcurianHealth doesn’t require you to have health insurance to apply for a clinical study.
Use DoNotPay To Find Your Acurian Clinical Trial
DoNotPay can help you earn anything from $10 for a medical survey to $10,000 for a clinical trial. We can do so by helping you find the highest-paid clinical trials near you within our database of clinical trials. Ours is the only platform that can find the best clinical trials you’re eligible for based on your location, compensation, safety levels, and your preferences.
The best part is we don’t charge fees, so you’ll get to keep the 100% of the compensation.
You can access DoNotPay in any and apply for as many clinical trials as you like. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Clinical Trials feature
- Click on Get Started
- Set the filters to your heart’s desire
- Select the study you found suitable
- Tap on Contact Now
We will send an email to the researchers immediately and increase your chances of getting in. The research team should contact you within a few days.
Use our bookmarking feature to keep the clinical trials that caught your eye on your homepage and monitor their process. Sign up for our real-time notification to get a text when a new clinical study is posted. Your early application will also maximize your chances of getting in.
How Else Can You Apply for an Acurian Clinical Trial?
AcurianHealth is a website that helps volunteers find clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions. It will help you find a study and determine if you fulfill the eligibility criteria. The conditions that AcurianHealth offers clinical trials for are:
- Adult autism
- Crohn's disease
- Atopic dermatitis
- Diabetic nerve pain
- Heart diseases
- High cholesterol
- Multiple sclerosis
- Various types of cancer—colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and pancreatic
Finding a clinical trial on AcurianHealth is a long and tiring process. Its interface is complicated to navigate, and applying for a clinical trial takes at least 20 minutes. When you click on a particular condition, you are redirected to a page that takes you through about 30 steps before you reach the final result of available clinical trials according to the data you gave.
Even after providing the website with that much information, it might not find any recruiting studies in your area. AcurianHealth will ask you to leave your contact information so that it can get in touch with you if a study emerges.
Based on some negative reviews on Acurian, this might not be the best course of action.
What About Acurian Clinical Trials Reviews?
Many people complain that they get robocalls, spam text messages, and spam emails from Acurian. It seems that Acurian buys sensitive medical information about American citizens and sends them invitations for their clinical trials. People expressed anger in their complaints because Acurian used their private information without their consent.
If this is what happened to you too, know that Acurian violated your privacy rights, and you can sue them in small claims court. Should you decide to do so, our award-winning app will help you in the process. We will:
- Collect information about your case
- Fill out your claim form
- Generate a script that you can use to present your argument to the judge
DoNotPay Can Tackle the Majority of Your Legal and Administrative Issues
DoNotPay has an array of useful features that can simplify the majority of administrative processes that companies intentionally complicate.
To access these features, open DoNotPay in your and get our assistance with:
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships
- Getting customer service reps on the phone without holding the line
- Fighting speeding citations
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunded or compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Appealing traffic citations
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Getting revenge on robocallers
- Getting refunds from any company
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Stopping spam text messages