Get Compensated for Being Noble—Find Out How To Participate in Clinical Trials
As much as participating in a clinical trial can be beneficial for the general population, it can be incredibly risky as well. Deciding to be a part of such a crucial part of medical development is a deeply personal choice.
Whether you’re looking for paid clinical trials for healthy volunteers in order to earn some money, or you want to help science advance in treating horrible diseases and chronic conditions like MS, cancer, hepatitis, diabetes, or depression, you need to know all about who can take part in clinical trials.
DoNotPay is the first app to develop a fully customizable platform that enables you to find clinical trials based on your personal preferences. Stick with us and let us assist you in your cause.
Why Should You Take Part in Clinical Trials?
People join medical trials for various reasons. Some see clinical trials as their only hope, and others are driven by the insatiable curiosity and passion for science and progress. Whatever the reason, you should make this decision by yourself.
Here are a few reasons that clinical trial centers, scientists, researchers, medical professionals, and others who deal with medical studies gave in favor of participating in trials:
- Clinical trials are not possible without volunteers
- Testing on animals isn’t enough because the drug might not work the same in humans
- People who are ill sometimes become less responsive to the standard medication and need new ones that are safer and more effective
- You would help science move forward
- Clinical trials might be beneficial for your health
- You’ll receive increased and long-term medical care
- You’ll be compensated for your participation
- Clinical trials save lives in the long run
- Medical studies can improve the quality of life
- You can save a loved one
Clinical trials are conducted every day and everywhere. If it weren’t for clinical trials, a lot of medication and dietary supplements that we use regularly wouldn’t be available.
Who Can Sign Up for Medical Trials?
Wanting to participate in clinical trials is, unfortunately, not enough—you need to meet the eligibility criteria first. The eligibility criteria differ from trial to trial, because every medical study is focused on a particular disease and has special requirements.
Some of the essential characteristics are:
- General health
- Kind of disease
- Stage of disease
- Treatment history
The scientists will examine your characteristics carefully to determine whether you qualify for the trial you applied for. Your eligibility will also depend on the phase of the clinical trial. For instance, the first phase usually requires healthy volunteers, and phase two searches for people with a condition. In most cases, you’ll need to contact the researchers directly to learn if you’re eligible.
How To Join a Clinical Trial
Joining a clinical trial, as much as it’s exciting, can be a stressful experience. Make sure you seek advice from your doctor or other medical care professional you trust.
Follow these steps to join a clinical trial:
- Find clinical trials you’re interested in
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Contact the researchers
- Read the protocol of the study
- Read and sign the informed consent form
This form is an important document that ensures your safety by explaining the details of the research and the protocol. You need to read it carefully and ask the doctors and researchers about anything unclear.
The informed consent form will include an explanation about:
- Your role in the research
- The potential risks
- The duration of the trial
- The procedures that will be performed during the study
- Discomforts you might experience
- The possible benefits
- Compensation or medical treatments if side effects occur
- Your rights
- Your voluntary participation
These are some of the websites that can help you find the best clinical trial for you:
How To Search for Clinical Trials
Find Out How To Sign Up for Medical Studies Using DoNotPay
Clinical trial participation has never been easier now that DoNotPay has developed a fully customizable tool for matching candidates with researchers and helping them apply for medical studies. DoNotPay is the only app that matches you with the studies you’re eligible for according to parameters of safety, location, estimated compensation, and other personal preferences.
We can help you find a variety of clinical trials, paid medical surveys, and university studies. You don’t need to spend hours online typing “clinical trials near me” because we have all the information you could need. The best part about our app is there are no fees, so you get to keep 100% of your compensation.
You can instruct our app that you don’t want to receive a placebo or that you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, and we will exclude all the trials that wouldn’t be suitable for you.
You can apply for as many clinical trials as you like—there’s no limit. All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your web browser and follow these few simple steps:
- Click on Get Started Now
- Type in a keyword for a particular study or set your filters
- Tap on View Study
- Select Contact Now
When you click on the study you like, DoNotPay will present you with all the information about it, and you can even bookmark it for later if you click on a little star above the Contact Now button.
Not only do we present you with the best studies across America, but we can help you monitor new ones. With our real-time notification feature, you’ll get instant text alerts as soon as a new study is posted. We have an extensive clinical trial database so you have a variety of trails to choose from regardless of your age, gender, health condition, previous treatments, and other personal characteristics.
DoNotPay Helps You Through Trials and Tribulations of Life
There are days when all the issues and troubles of everyday life pile up, and it seems like the day will never end, but our app can solve most of your common problems. DoNotPay was created to fight injustice, simplify administrative tasks, and protect the rights of the little man. If you need help paying bills, lowering your cable bill, or saving money on bills, DoNotPay is the right choice.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and check out what other helpful features we offer. Let us help you with:
- The search for other clinical trials you might be interested in
- Traffic tickets that piled up
- Customer service agents that take too long to answer
- Speeding citations you want to avoid
- The issues of stalking and harassment
- Spam emails that won't stop
- The compensation you deserve after a robocaller tricked you
- DMV appointments that take too long to schedule
- Copyright protection of your work
- Any credit card issues you might have
- Unfair parking tickets
- Bills you're currently unable to pay
- Subscriptions and memberships you no longer want to pay for
- Lawsuits in small claims courts
- Refunds you deserve
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Text spam messages that flood your inbox