How to File a Complaint Against Thompson & Morgan Easily
by customers aren't particularly common, but when things go wrong with your garden plant and seed orders, you deserve to be heard and to get your money back if necessary. The trick is knowing how to reach the company, how to state your case, and how to ask for a refund in a manner that will get you results without the headache of having to sit in phone queues or the need to write a strongly-worded letter.
In this article, we'll show you how to file a complaint with Thompson and Morgan using their preferred channels and then we'll tell you about the easy way to get your problem resolved, using DoNotPay.
How to Make Complaints to Thompson and Morgan on Your Own
Customer Support Contact Information:
|How to Contact Thompson and Morgan Customer Service|
|Support/FAQ Site||Contact Page|
|Phone Number||0333 400 0033|
|Customer Care Hours||9 A.M. - 6 P.M.||7 Days/Week. May Vary During Holidays.|
Thompson and Morgan
Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8 3BU
Thompson and Morgan has been in business for more than 160 years and prides itself not only on high-quality gardening products but on excellent customer care. It's likely that, if you have a problem, the company's 100% customer satisfaction guarantee will make it right. However, as Thompson and Morgan have customers all over the world, there's a chance your complaint could be lost in the shuffle.
Following are tips for getting your problem resolved as quickly as possible using Thompson and Morgan's customer care contact information.
What You’ll Need Before You Begin
Thompson and Morgan requests that you have the following information at hand when you contact them:
- Your order reference
- Your customer number
- Your name
- Your postcode
- Your daytime telephone number
We also suggest that you have details from your purchase as outlined below.
Tips For Mailing or Emailing Thompson and Morgan
When you contact the company in writing, we recommend that you describe the issue in as much detail as necessary, but in a professional, matter-of-fact manner. Include the following:
- A subject line, such as "Peony seeds failed to germinate", or "Seedlings arrived in damaged packaging".
- This will be the subject line in your email, and a quick introduction to your issue should you send your complaint by post.
- Your observations about and experience with the product or service. For example:
- Did you follow the instructions?
- Were you using the product as intended?
- Were the items properly packaged? If not, what were the issues?
- Were items missing? Which ones?
- How would you like Thompson and Morgan to correct the issue?
- Do you want a refund, credit, or replacement?
Draft your letter using the above as a guide, and enclose or attach any images that support your claim. If you have a copy or digital file of your original receipt or confirmation, it's a good idea to add that as well.
Make a note of the date you sent your complaint, and follow up by phone or email if you don't hear back from the company within 10 business days.
Tips For Calling Thompson and Morgan
If you plan to contact the company by phone, we recommend using the above outline as a "script" for your call. When you know exactly what you plan to say, you'll be more confident when advocating for yourself.
Have a notepad and pen handy, and take notes during your call. Record the time and date and the name of the customer support agent who helps you. Be sure to ask for a reference number before you end the call.
Let DoNotPay Solve All Your Customer Service Issues
While Thompson and Morgan aren't particularly difficult to deal with, wouldn't you prefer to make the complaint process as easy as possible? DoNotPay can lodge your complaint on your behalf in only a few quick steps, and because we're quickly becoming known as a force to be reckoned with, you can be assured that the gardening company will take your complaint seriously, without you having to resort to consulting with an industry ombudsman.
With just a bit of information from you, we'll contact Thompson and Morgan and inform them of the problem, and request they rectify the issue in the manner you prefer, whether you want a refund, replacement, or other appropriate compensation. No letters, no time spent on hold. And our process will give you the best chance at the resolution you deserve.
We’ll Handle Any Customer Service Issue, With Any Entity
Thompson and Morgan complaints are just a drop in the bucket. We've handled thousands of our customers' complaints, including those to government agencies, retailers, utilities, and financial institutions. It doesn't matter whether you want to:
- File a complaint with Starbucks
- File a complaint with Chipotle
- File a complaint with CarShield
- File a complaint with Virgin Media
- File a complaint with the BBC
- File a complaint with the Royal Mail
- File a complaint with British Gas
- File a complaint with Tesco
- File a complaint with Hermes
- File a complaint with Ofcom
DoNotPay Handles More Than Just Complaints
Think of DoNotPay as your personal consumer and citizen advocate. If you can think of a problem or challenge, chances are we'll save you time, money, and hassle getting it cleared off your to-do list. Here are just a few services we can offer you today:
- Get free trials without being charged when they're over
- Get compensated for cancelled or delayed airline flights
- Find helpful standardised legal documents
- Take a company (or anyone) to small claims court
- Fight parking tickets in any city
If you're here, you've probably searched how to handle . Let us deal with yours now, and we're confident you'll be so happy with what we can do for you, you'll keep our app handy for future challenges.