Manage the Improbable—Get a Sling TV Refund With DoNotPay
Sling TV is a streaming television service that enables you to stream over 50,000 on-demand movies and TV shows, live news, sports, and multiple entertainment channels without entering into a contract.
What happens when you no longer want to use it and cancel your subscription, only to learn that the company charged you regardless of your cancellation? The next logical step is to request a refund. We can help you get a refund from Sling TV in no time at all.
How To Get a Sling TV Refund on Your Own
Some users complained that Sling TV continued to bill them after the cancellation. If the same thing happened to you, you are eligible for a refund. All you need is the email verifying your cancellation, and you can request a refund. You might also be eligible for a refund if Sling TV billed you twice for the same month.
To request a Sling TV refund on your own, you can:
- Call them at 1-888-309-0838
- Wait for the available agent
- Explain your situation
- Follow the instructions they provide
Waiting on the phone for 20 minutes and listening to irritating music or commercials is something you never have to do again because DoNotPay has you covered. You can jump the phone queue with any company’s customer service using our app. Note that getting a refund on your own even when you get the agent on the phone is a long shot, but don’t worry because DoNotPay can save the day!
Can You Get a Refund Via
How To Get a Sling TV Refund With DoNotPay
If your refund isn’t granted, you don’t have to accept the situation without a proper fight. DoNotPay is here to help you request a refund from any company, even one that grants no refunds, such as Sling TV.
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your web browser and follow the next few steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Scroll down and click on Chargeback Instantly
- Input your bank details and the name of the company you’re requesting a refund from
- Follow the rest of the instructions provided by our chatbot
Once we have all your information, we’ll create a dispute letter that we’ll forward to your bank. It will include all the applicable VISA and MasterCard codes to make your case strong. If you so choose, we’ll contact Sling TV for you as well.
If Sling TV decides to ignore your request, you’ll have grounds for filing a lawsuit in small claims court, and the documents provided by DoNotPay will be invaluable for your case.
If Sling TV Has Violated Your Consumer Rights, DoNotPay Will Help You Take Them to Small Claims Court
DoNotPay’s chatbot enables you to file a claim in small claims court in all 50 states with a few clicks on your iPhone. Even if you’re unsure about what your consumer rights for refunds are, don’t sweat it—DoNotPay has got you covered.
We were honored by the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access so you can rest assured that DoNotPay will provide you with all the necessary preparation for your day in court.
We’ll assist you by:
- Drawing up the demand letter that you’ll send to the merchant
- Filling out your claim forms
- Providing you with the instructions on how to serve the merchant following the rules of the small claims court in your jurisdiction
- Generating a script that will contain all the particulars of your case and instructions on what you can say in front of the judge to make a strong argument for your case
- Instructing you what to do if the defendant doesn’t appear in court
DoNotPay can also analyze all your receipts from your email and list all class action lawsuits according to which you’re eligible to get compensation. You can join the class actions and get a slice of the settlement.
The whole point of DoNotPay’s suing feature is standing up for the average person and helping get justice for all.
Sling TV Cancellation Policy
- Sling TV website
They do not accept cancellations via email.
Cancel Sling TV Online
To cancel Sling TV online, you need to visit your account and follow the instructions provided by the website. You can go to this page to cancel via your account.
Cancel Sling TV Over the Phone
If you want to terminate your subscription over the phone, you’ll need to call 1-888-309-0838 and request the cancellation from a customer service representative.
To avoid all the complications that inevitably occur with cancellation processes, you can cancel Sling TV with the help of DoNotPay in less than five minutes.
DoNotPay Offers You Help With Various Administrative and Legal Issues
Imagine having a personal assistant that solves the everyday chores that take up a lot of your time and energy! DoNotPay is exactly that—your personal virtual assistant that can help you with almost any administrative and legal trouble.
If you don’t like paying for a service after the trial ends, we can help you start a free trial for any streaming company you want to try, like HBO, DAZN, and Apple TV—all without revealing your credit card information.
To check out what other services DoNotPay offers, open our app in any web browser. We can help you with:
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Managing credit card issues
- Terminating any subscription or membership
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Never waiting for a customer service agent to pick up
- Applying for clinical trials
- Fighting speeding citations
- Getting robocalls to pay for the damage they did you
- Taking anyone to small claims court
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Disputing parking citations
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Pushing the due date on bills you are unable to pay
- Tackling stalking and harassment issues
- Starting free trials without leaving your credit card information
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Putting an end to text spam