Cancel Willow TV subscriptions in no time
Willow TV is currently the only 24/7 live premier broadcaster of cricket in the United States. Hundreds of live cricket events are broadcasted annually, with Willow TV being the official broadcaster of The International Cricket Council (ICC), Indian Premier League (IPL), England Cricket Board, Cricket Australia, and many others.
How to cancel Willow TV membership quick and easy
In case you have cooled down on cricket, and you find your subscription to Willow TV being redundant, you might want to consider canceling it by:
- Emailing Willow
- Contacting your network by phone
Cancel your Willow TV subscription by email
Engaging in phone queues can be tedious and exhausting, and that is why contacting Willow through email can be a decent time-saving solution.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Request to have your subscription canceled.
- Share your account information.
- Avoid potential setbacks by asking for a confirmation email or number.
Cancel your Willow TV subscription by phone
Willow HD is included in sports packages on most Cable and Satellite networks for a monthly fee of $9.99. Sling, Google fiber, Xfinity, and Dish, are just some of the providers offering Willow TV in their sports packages.
In case you decide to cancel your Willow TV subscription by phone, you can do the following:
- Contact your network’s customer service via phone.
- Request to have your account deleted.
- Provide your account information.
- Ask for a confirmation number or email as proof of the requested subscription cancelation.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Cancel Willow TV subscriptions via the DoNotPay app
Instead of wasting your precious time dealing with canceling subscriptions, let DoNotPay do it for you, giving you the peace of mind you have been longing for. It only takes a brief moment to set up, following the next three steps:
- Open the DoNotPay app, by using your web browser.
- Select “Find Hidden Money.”
- Fill in the name of the service.
The moment your subscription gets canceled, you will receive a confirmatory notification.
Recognize Willow TV charges on your statement
Willow TV subscription fees appear on your credit card statement in one of the following forms:
|WILLOW TV 650-394-5562 CA||WILLOW TV 6503945562 CA||WILLOW TV INTERNATIONAL 650-394-5562 CA|
Does Willow TV offer a free trial, and does it auto-renew into a paid subscription?
Willow TV does not offer a free trial to their subscribers. Each month, your account gets charged unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period.
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card prevents free trials from becoming paid subscriptions.
We are all guilty of doing it. Countless free trials have turned into costly paid subscriptions due to us forgetting to cancel them in due time.
DoNotPay's virtual credit card generator enables you to create a new credit card number that you can use to sign up for services and verify your payment info without worrying about information abuse and theft.
Our Free Trial Card helps you save money by doing the following:
- Generating a random card number.
- Automatically approving on billing pages.
- Preventing subscriptions or any other charges.
- Canceling subscriptions on your behalf.
Willow TV isn’t the only option. Check out these alternatives!
Want to enjoy year-round cricket coverage, but Willow TV doesn’t work for you? Here are some of the best alternatives to keep an eye on:
|Sling TV (Sling orange)||$20/mo.||
Having issues with Willow TV? Sue them in small claims court with the help of DoNotPay!
If Willow TV makes your subscription cancelation process difficult and burdensome, know that you can sue them in small claims court with the help of DoNotPay—the world’s first robot lawyer.
We are a proud recipient of the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access. Let justice come your way even when you don’t want to or don’t have the means to pay for a legal representative. Fighting for your rights has never been easier.
Let DoNotPay monitor and manage your subscriptions for you.
According to a study conducted by West Monroe Partners, only 6% of Americans accurately estimate the amount of money they spend on subscriptions each month, while 84% of them greatly underestimate it.
Instead of wasting a good chunk of your income on unused subscriptions, let DoNotPay keep track of them for you and help you sort out your finances. Use our app to gain insights about how you use your subscriptions and let us recommend the ones that should be canceled.
DoNotPay’s vast number of services
Get instant free access to DoNotPay through a web browser. Many time-saving services are coming your way, such as:
- Contesting parking tickets
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting an appointment with the DMV faster
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Canceling any other subscription service or membership
- Making virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Suing people and companies in small claims court