Highview Parking PCN Appeals Made Easy
The private parking facility management company Highview Parking has merged with Ranger Services and is now known as the Nexus Group. Still offering car park management, the Nexus Group also provides facility management and customer data collection and analysis. The appeals process remains the same. This article will explain the steps you must take if you have a Highview Parking PCN to dispute or appeal.
There are many ways to appeal your PCN but the most convenient method is to let DoNotPay take care of it for you through the Parking Tickets UK product. This is just one of a seemingly endless list of products designed to save you time and money.
We can also help you in overturning fines if you get ticketed in:
Highview Parking Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
Private car park management companies monitor and maintain car park facilities that are privately owned. These companies provide services to hospitals, supermarkets, retail centres, and even McDonald's.
Through parking assistants and surveillance cameras, works to ensure proper parking fees are paid and that the rules of the car park are followed.
|Address:||88 Crawford Street London W1H 2EJ, United Kingdom|
|Phone:||+44 333 939 0106|
How to Handle a Highview Parking PCN
- If you have received a PCN, it was either placed on your windscreen or delivered by post.
- You will only have 28 days to respond and you will need to decide if you are going to pay or appeal.
- Before appealing, you should contact the owner of the car park. If you make a request and explain why you disagree with the fine they may be able to cancel it for you.
- If you choose to appeal the charge the sooner the better. If you file your appeal within 14 days then if the appeal is rejected you can still have your fine reduced by up to 50%.
- Handling the appeal yourself can be tricky and it is best to read up on the process and be sure you can explain why you are appealing the PCN.
- Alternatively, you can let DoNotPay help with your appeal or take your chances with one of the other companies that claim to handle appeals.
Is Contesting a PCN From Highview Parking Worth the Time?
Winning a dispute means you no longer need to pay the fine and you do not earn points on your driving record. Remember that having enough points in your record could get you banned from driving, so yes, it is worth contesting an unjust PCN.
You do not have to appeal the on your own if you are not comfortable doing so. There are many independent companies that claim to be able to appeal on your behalf.
Just be sure you check them out well as some of these companies are scammers. If you use the Parking Ticket UK product from DoNotPay you can rest easy knowing that your appeal is in good hands and you are not being scammed.
What Are the Penalties for Failure to Pay a Highview Parking PCN?
If you do not respond to your PCN within 28 days then the fine can be increased by 50% and Highview Parking is able to pursue legal action. The costs of taking legal action are often more than the fines and this is not common.
The threat is usually enough to get people to pay up. If it is taken to court and you do not respond then the court will automatically set a default judgement against you. A county court judgement has the potential to severely damage your credit score.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Private Parking PCN
Yes, DoNotPay can handle your appeal for a private parking PCN. Private parking management companies are common in the UK and there are many companies that may claim to help you appeal your PCN but not all of them are qualified to do so. DoNotPay has handled many PCN and parking ticket appeals cases saving customers $1,000s in parking fines.
Dispute Highview Parking PCN Quickly and Easily
When you let DoNotPay assist you with disputes and appeals you have time for the important things on your to-do list. Know that you are in good hands as Wired boasted on how DoNotPay successfully overturned tickets in NYC and in London.
Allow us to help you fight your parking ticket by doing these easy steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and go to the Ticket Disputes category. Select the Parking Ticket product.
- Upload a photo of your citation.
- Provide us with some details on why you believe the citation issued is a mistake.
- That's it! You'll receive an appeal letter that contains the best argument to win your case.
It's really that simple. You can use the carefully crafted appeal letter to serve as your argument when you challenge your ticket (again for UK users, we cannot mail the letter).
DoNotPay Will Battle Parking Tickets Anywhere
Even if you’re in the US, DoNotPay can also assist with PCN appeals. We can assist you in:
We can work with you practically anywhere in the US and the UK.
What Else Can You Do With DoNotPay?
The products and the savings go on and on with DoNotPay. It has never been so easy to save so much money and time. Here are a few more product series to check out that are sure to keep you saving more and more.
- Report those neglected city repairs.
- Is your car registration renewal due?
- Search for missing money or unclaimed funds.
- Dispute seatbelt tickets or parking tickets.
- You Might Be Eligible For Airline Flight Compensation.
- Let DoNotPay help you with car lease negotiations.
- Make an insurance claim
- File a complaint.
Sign up today and allow us to take the stress off your back as we handle your taks and legal battles for you.