How to Get Express VPN Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
is one of the most used online applications globally for the unique service it offers. You will no longer need to be constrained to using certain services in your country or geolocation only. You would think such a service would be costly.
But, like virtual credit cards, Express VPN is relatively cheap. And the best part is that it even has a free trial version for new customers before purchasing it. Interested customers can try the free version for up to 30 days before committing to a monthly or annual subscription of the service.
You will also find the seven-day free trial version for both:
- iOS subscribers
- Android subscribers
However, you won't find an Express VPN free trial version available for other devices and platforms. But that doesn't mean there isn't a workaround to get the free version. Read on to learn more about the Express VPN free trial and how DoNotPay can help.
How to Try Express VPN Free Trial for 30 Days
For a service that offers such convenience, it shouldn't come as a shock that you have to pay to use it. It's quick and easy to install, and you can test it out for 30 days risk-free. Today, we discuss a step-by-step guide on how to get the version for 30 days within minutes.
|Search the Express VPN Website
|Go to the homepage, then click "Get Express VPN." You will be redirected to their pricing list, where you can choose your preferred subscription option.
|Choose the Length of Your Preferred Plan
|All the available plans offer a money-back guarantee and provide full features for all clients. However, the biggest saving for using Express VPN is in its long-term plans.
But if you're not sure about purchasing the longer-term subscriptions, you can try the one-month plan as a testing period. It will cost you less upfront. After selecting your subscription, enter your payment details and email.
|Copy Your Activation Code
|You will see your activation code that you will use to activate your Express VPN application after you've downloaded it. Paste the activation code into the downloaded app. It will launch automatically after processing the code.
|Enjoy Using Express VPN Risk-Free for the Next 30 Days
|After setting up all your settings and preferences, you can start using Express VPN. 30 days should be enough time to test it with popular streaming sites, gaming, torrenting, browsing, and more.
|You Can Claim a Refund
|You might realize that Express VPN is not for you after using it for a few days. In that case, you can request an Express VPN refund before the 30 days elapse. You can make this request by email or through its live chat feature.
|Wait for the Returned Payment
|Express VPN usually refunds all payments within seven business days. So, you shouldn't be shocked if you don't see the funds in your account after canceling your subscription.
How to Get Express VPN's 7-Day Free Trial on Your Smartphone
Express VPN only offers a 7-day free trial period for Android and iOS smartphone users. And the best part is that you can use DoNotPay's free virtual credit card to get your Express VPN free trial successfully without getting charged. The virtual credit card authenticates your sign-in option without needing you to use your actual credit card information for the free trial version.
Fortunately, the steps for getting the 7-day free trial on your iOS or Android phone aren't much different from the free version for your computer. Here's what you should do:
- Visit your smartphone's app store: search for the Express VPN app on your phone's app store and download it. Once you've downloaded Express VPN on your phone, tap the "Start 7-day Free Trial" option.
- Choose your plan: you will be prompted to select your preferred plan between the one-month plan and the 12-month plan. But you shouldn't worry because you won't be charged at this point. It is the subscription your app will start using after the trial period elapses.
- Give permission: you will need to give the Express VPN app permission for your phone to work properly.
- Test the app: after you've completed setting up your phone, you can start testing it to see how it works, its speeds, streaming abilities, security, and more.
- Manage your subscription: before the trial period elapses, you can choose to cancel your subscription and request a refund. You won't be charged provided you cancel the subscription within the 7-day trial period.
Avoid Automatic Renewal of Express VPN with DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card
One of the best ways of avoiding Express VPN's automatic renewal is to cancel your Express VPN subscription. As much as signing up for free trials can be a simple and great way to try out online services before paying for them, you can also forget to cancel them, leading to unwanted payments. This can be particularly stressful if you think the service doesn't suit you.
- DoNotPay's free virtual credit card provides you with a better alternative by signing up for Express VPN and other free trials without getting charged.
- DoNotPay app generates random numbers and credit card information that you can use to subscribe to any free service without using your actual credit card.
With DoNotPay, you'll never need to worry about those unwanted charges for services you aren't using because your virtual credit card cannot hold any actual money.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping you get the best Express VPN free trial experience, you can depend on the DoNotPay app to help with other amazing services, including:
- How to sue in a small claims court
- How to stop spam mail
- Get revenge and compensation on robocalls
- How to stop bills
- How to deal with credit card issues
- The easy way to cancel memberships and subscriptions
DoNotPay helps make the use and cancellation of subscription-based services fast, easy, and very successful. You never have to worry about Express VPN charging you for their service, especially if you don't intend to use it in the future.