Elle Sweepstakes 101
This article will answer any questions you may have about Elle sweepstakes and show you the smoothest way of joining them.
What Prizes Can I Win by Entering Elle Magazine Sweepstakes?
|Pond’s Sweepstake||A deluxe sample of Pond’s Rejuveness anti-wrinkle cream|
|The New Face of American Beauty||
|Real-Life Romance Sweepstake||
Elle Sweepstake Rules Explained
Sweepstake rules vary depending on the particular game. You can find the official rules on Elle’s website as a separate post or with the other info regarding a sweepstake you select. Here’s what you can expect:
|Winner selection||Elle chooses the winners in a random drawing. In case a winner doesn’t want to or isn’t able to accept the prize, Elle will choose another eligible entrant|
|Entries||Typically, only one entry per person is allowed|
|Eligibility||Entrants usually need to be:
Employees of Elle, its parent or affiliate companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, prize suppliers, and their family members cannot participate
|Taxes||Sweepstake winners have to cover all expenses not included in the prize, which also refers to any income or other local, state, or federal taxes|
|Winner notification||Elle usually notifies the winners within one month of the last day of the sweepstake in question. The winners are contacted via email, mail, phone, or social media|
How To Get Into Elle Sweepstakes by Yourself
You can view sweepstakes on Elle’s Sweepstake page, or if you’re a subscriber, you can find them by following these steps:
- Visit Elle’s homepage
- Click on the triple bar in the upper right corner
- Tap on Win
Once you select a sweepstake, check its entry rules to know what you need to do. Usually, you should fill out an online entry form, but sometimes, you are also asked to do the following:
- Follow a specific Instagram account
- Upload a photo on Instagram
- Mail a letter with your contact info
Skip the Hassle—Join Sweepstakes Fast With DoNotPay
While purchasing or paying to enter a sweepstake is not a requirement for entries, most companies include other prerequisites, such as posting a photo on Instagram. You may find it hard to bypass certain entry steps, but not to worry—our app can help!
If you create a DoNotPay account, all you need to do to enter a sweepstake is:
- Type in Free Raffle Ticket in the search field
- Submit your name, address, and email address
- Write down the sweepstake you wish to enter or pick one from our list
Once you provide your contact details, you won’t need to do it again for other sweepstake entries. Aside from the easy entry process, DoNotPay provides a list of numerous giveaways, which we update every week. You can also check out our articles on car, PC, instant win, and other types of sweepstakes in our learning center.
As sweepstake organizers’ main goal is to get your email address, you will most likely receive a ton of email spam. Luckily, once you sign up for our service, you can count on DoNotPay to stop spam emails for good.
Are There Any Elle Decor Sweepstakes?
- Global Views & Elle Decor:
- Marble fret cocktail table
- Handcrafted silver meteor bowl from Global Views
- Williams Sonoma & Elle Decor:
- $5,000 credit for a shopping spree at the Williams Sonoma Home shop
- Phaidon Home book collection—a curated selection for gardeners, interior designers, and art lovers
- Modernism Week Elle Decor Sweepstake for one winner and a guest:
- Admission for two people to the preview reception of the Modernism Show
- Double-decker bus tour tickets
- Signature Home Tour tickets
- Three-night stay at the Avalon Palm Springs, CA
- Opening night cocktail reception at Elle Decor Oasis
- Brunch for two at the Elle Decor Oasis
- Viyet & Elle Decor
- $2,500 credit for a shopping spree at Viyet
With DoNotPay, It’s More Than Luck
Waiting to win on a game of chance can turn into a lifetime of failed expectations. DoNotPay offers more viable solutions. We can find unclaimed money under your name anywhere in the U.S. or help you enroll in a safe clinical trial that pays really well.
All victims of ever-increasing violent crimes must get compensation, and DoNotPay rolls in to assist in this sensitive matter. Speaking of tricky topics, we can teach you how to lower your property tax or get that pricey college application fee waived.
Why Stop There?
You can save a lot of money by canceling various unwanted subscriptions. The fees are small, but they tend to pile up, so resort to DoNotPay to get rid of them easily. You can try out any service with our free trial card because we keep you safe from automated renewals.
What about parking tickets? How much do you spend on them? The good news is, we know how to fight those greedy city officials and keep that money in your pocket. It’s the same with the almighty corporations. DoNotPay simplifies refunds and chargebacks, compensation for airline tickets, and warranty or insurance claim procedures.