How to Sign Up For eHarmony Free Trials Without Giving Your Credit Card Information
eHarmony is one of the most popular and trusted dating sites on the internet. Going strong since their founding in 2000, that's over two decades of bringing people together through their unique compatibility matching methods.
However, like most dating sites, eHarmony only offers limited access to new users without a paid subscription. You can make a profile and explore matches but to actually reach out to people who you want to connect with, you'll need a premium membership.
Is there an ? Can you test-drive the premium features without any obligation to pay? DoNotPay can help you make this opportunity.
Does eHarmony Offer a Free Trial?
. These 7-day promotional are rare - often limited to the time near a major holiday and very specific third-party partnerships. However, eHarmony does offer a free tier membership and a 3-day return window for paid subscriptions. Both of these features combine to take the place of your typical free trial.
Here we’ll cover three points about eHarmony free trials.
- Free Limited Account
- Refund Window
- Special Occasions
- Understand the eHarmony Free Tier Membership. Anyone can sign up and make a profile on eHarmony. After all, the people are both the customer and the commodity. You can build your page, take the compatibility quiz, and see your matches - all for free. This offers a lot of what a free trial has to offer, with the ability to explore the platform and compare the basic features to other dating sites. However, you cannot use their core product: the ability to communicate and connect with your matches. To do that, you'll need a paid membership.
- Learn about the eHarmony 3-Day Money-Back Guarantee. While they don't advertise it, eHarmony does offer a 3-day window for refunds on paid subscriptions. If you pay for a premium account but want to cancel within 3 days, you will get back the full amount you were charged.
- There are rare eHarmony free trials you can use. On very rare occasions, eHarmony will partner with another brand or sponsor a holiday event that offers 7-day free trials for new members. That's seven days of free premium features before you will be charged the typical subscription fee. However, these free trials are only sometimes available and always through a specific avenue.
How Can I Get an eHarmony Free Trial?
Anyone can start a free tier eHarmony membership. This is the simplest way to explore the platform and try out the features you may or may not be familiar with. You can customize your profile, explore the matches found by eHarmony's compatibility quiz, and get to know the website.
- Navigate to eHarmony.com
- Indicate Your Gender and Attraction
- Click "Join Now"
- Create Your Account
- Enjoy the Free eHarmony Tier
Does the eHarmony Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Not exactly, the free tier does not renew into a paid tier. But as soon as you begin using premium features in eHarmony, expect to be charged a monthly cost for your subscription. Whether you started a new account or got a few months' discounts with a special deal, you will be paying full price for the following month. Be careful, prices may vary from what you expected when you signed up.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
eHarmony is complex when it comes to the issue of free trials. Rarely, there are real free trials available - often through a partnership and usually for seven days. However, eHarmony itself doesn't offer a free trial. What it does offer is a 3-day money-back guarantee. If you buy a premium membership and then cancel your eHarmony account within three days, you will most likely get a refund for the months’ subscriptions you purchased.
DoNotPay can help you with strategic account canceling. But we can also help you claim a truly free trial when one is available. eHarmony may try to default you to a standard price account when your free trial ends, but it doesn't have to go like that. If you enter a virtual credit card during a free trial, you can prevent that follow-up subscription from ever being charged or officiated.
Claim as many free virtual credit cards as you need to keep free trials free.
How Much Does eHarmony Cost After the Trial?
eHarmony does not want to tell you the prices. You can't even see them until you sign up for a free-tier account. But we can give you a helpful preview. If you sign up for any eHarmony subscription or manage to acquire one of their rare free trial deals, you can expect each month or billing period to renew the subscription with a new charge.
Beware at the end of your plan, prices can and will change, so keep an eye on your eHarmony statements.
What Does eHarmony Cost?
|Premium LIght Subscription
|$65.90 /mo or $395.40 /yr
|Premium Plus Subscription
|$45.90 /mo or $481.95 /yr
|Premium Extra Subscription
|$35.90 /mo or $807.75 /yr
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
You can do more with DoNotPay than snag an eHarmony free trial. We can help you with more than free trials. In fact, our services cover an extremely wide range of topics and tasks. We can help you manage accounts, from recovering passwords to appealing bans. We can cash your gift cards, notarize your documents, and make mail-in bills into pay-online bills. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Try some of these other services, too:
- Recover Account Passwords
- Remove Background Image
- Pay Bills Online
- Notarize Documents
- Gift Card Cash Back
- Get Free Trials & Don't Get Charged
- Find Discounts
- Chargebacks and Refunds