How to Cancel DAZN Hassle-Free
DAZN is an online subscription sports streaming service enabling sports fans to choose and control what they watch. It is available on various devices, such as PCs, TVs, smartphones, tablets, and more.
How to Cancel DAZN by Yourself?
If you want to call it quits and unsubscribe from DAZN, you can do it on your own on the company’s website either via live chat or your account. Alternatively, you can also cancel it via the third-party apps you purchased the subscription through.
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
|Yes (Account and Live Chat)|
Yes (Roku, Google Play App, Amazon, and iTunes Store)
Terminate DAZN on the Website
If you subscribed to DAZN in the web browser, gaming console, or smart TV, the cancelation steps are:
- Log in to My Account
- Tap Cancel subscription
- State why you would like to cancel the service (if available)
- After providing feedback, click Confirm cancelation
- You will get a cancelation confirmation email
Another cancelation method is Live Chat.
Take the following steps:
- Click Help
- Scroll down and tap Live Chat
- Enter your account details into the chat window
- Once connected to a customer service representative, explain the reasons for the cancelation
Cancel DAZN via Roku Account
To cancel your DAZN subscription through your Roku account, do the following:
- In your Roku Account, go for Options
- Choose Manage Subscription
- Then select Additional Options
- To unsubscribe from DAZN service, tap Cancel Subscription
- Click Confirm
Discontinue DAZN via the Google Play App
To discontinue your DAZN subscription through your Google account, take these steps:
- Open your Google Play Store account
- Click Menu, then Subscriptions
- Choose the Subscription you want to terminate
- Click Cancel Subscription, then follow the instructions
Cancel DAZN Through Subscribe with Amazon
If you purchased your DAZN subscription via Amazon and want to cancel it now, do the following:
- Select Your Memberships and Subscriptions
- Next to the service you want to terminate, choose Manage Subscription
- Follow up on the link below Advance Controls
- You will be directed to the page where you can cancel your subscription
Cancel DAZN via iTunes Store
In case you decided to cancel your DAZN subscription purchased through iTunes, you should take the following steps:
- Go to iTunes & App Store
- Click your Apple ID, then View Apple ID
- Tap Subscriptions and select the one you want to cancel
- Click Cancel Subscription
Cancel DAZN With DoNotPay
The world’s first robot lawyer, DoNotPay, will cancel your DAZN subscription right away!
The steps are easy:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account in any
- Tap the Find Hidden Money option
- To inform us which service you want to terminate, enter DAZN
We will notify you once we’ve canceled your DAZN subscription.
You might want to know that DoNotPay can help you manage your active subscriptions as well.
It is simple—you can link your email or bank account to the DoNotPay app. We will then identify all of your inactive subscriptions, so you can discontinue them and save money.
Is Prorated Cancelation Available with DAZN?
No, it isn’t. If you initiate cancelation, you won’t get a refund, but you will continue to have access to the services until the end of the subscription period you paid for.
Does DAZN Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, it does. All first-time users get a 30-day free subscription without commitment. They can fully enjoy all the features during that period and cancel any time they like. Once your free trial is over, the automatic charge for the subscription will ensue unless you cancel it beforehand.
Stop the Unwanted Auto-Renewed Subscriptions With DoNotPay
To get in the way of companies charging for an auto-renewed subscription after the free trial expires, we have come up with a solution you will rejoice to use—the Free Trial Card.
The card looks like any other bank-issued credit card but is not linked to your bank account.
Here’s how it works:
- Generates random credit card details
- Terminates subscriptions
- Registers with free-trial, but not subscription pages
Will DAZN Let Me Pause My Subscription?
Yes! DAZN offers a Pause option to its subscribers, but the feature only applies to monthly subscribers, not third-party or annual subscribers.
You can suspend your subscription temporarily at the end of the current subscription period and reactivate it when you see fit. You won’t be charged for the service during the Pause period. The maximum duration of the period is eight months.
For more information about the Pause your account option, check this page.
Want to Know What DAZN Alternatives Are?
Feel free to check the table below for some other similar services.
|fubo Standard: $59.99/month
fubo Family: $64.99/month
fubo Ultra: $84.99/month
|Sling Orange: $30/month
Sling Blue: $30/month
Sling Orange+Blue: $45/month
Fight Administrative Adversity With DoNotPay!
Powered by a sophisticated AI system, DoNotPay aims to help you resolve all the challenges in your dealings with various company representatives and claim your customer rights.
Harness the expertise of your DoNotPay robot lawyer by logging in to your account in any , and we will help you with:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Procuring refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Shielding yourself from stalking and harassment
- Obtaining refunds from other companies
- Freeing yourself from spam mail for good
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Taking down robocalls
- Suing companies and individuals in small claims court
- Making a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Fixing credit cards issues
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships